PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back PVP Leaderboard

Amzq
12-14-2018, 11:40 PM
Please STS bring back pvp leaderboards so it can be active again like back in the days.
Yes, many are cheating their way up the LB so it also happen with PVE leaderboard.

Well, all i and so many others want is to make pvp active again.
Pvp is the only thing that actualy makes me stay in game despite all the dramas etc.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Rauitri
12-15-2018, 03:01 AM
Please STS bring back pvp leaderboards so it can be active again like back in the days.
Yes, many are cheating their way up the LB so it also happen with PVE leaderboard.

Well, all i and so many others want is to make pvp active again.
Pvp is the only thing that actualy makes me stay in game despite all the dramas etc.

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkIn my opinion, the only thing that will revive Pvp again is the Introduction of new gears in several brackets, and to balance skills and Dmg to Armor ratios.

By re-Introducing Pvp lb, you're basically calling for more dummy farmers to come. I've seen this lv3 rouge with 104k Kills, 2k deaths. Sts doesn't give banners to fake achievers. Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Amzq
12-15-2018, 03:59 AM
In my opinion, the only thing that will revive Pvp again is the Introduction of new gears in several brackets, and to balance skills and Dmg to Armor ratios.

By re-Introducing Pvp lb, you're basically calling for more dummy farmers to come. I've seen this lv3 rouge with 104k Kills, 2k deaths. Sts doesn't give banners to fake achievers. Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using TapatalkKinda agree with u on this one...for example mage is literaly useless n unwanted in pvp anymore. Thats how bad it is the imbalance in pvp.
A rogue with decent gear would literaly 1 combo a max geared mage without shield on. Experienced it!

As u can see theres more n more mage users who quit pvp or swap to different class due to this imbalance. Well, imo, as you also mentioned it the only way to fix this is either introduce new weapon for each class with procs or stats that will balance the gameplay.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
12-15-2018, 03:43 PM
This is a good idea but all that will happen is it will bring out dummy farmers so.....

Spheresome
12-15-2018, 04:06 PM
This is a good idea but all that will happen is it will bring out dummy farmers so.....

There are Bot farmers in PVE, and there is still a Top Player leaderboard :/

Perceval
12-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Idk how many times I've said this but you are playing the wrong game. This is PvE legends.

Captainrock
12-16-2018, 07:40 AM
Dummy farming will rise,so no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlingstad
12-18-2018, 02:25 AM
A pvp leaderboard based on what? Personal kills would mean dummykillers.

What else could be a PVP Leaderboard be about? - Flags earned each month? That would work I guess. Flag-farmers could be a problem.

Bounty hunters (assassins - solo or teams) from rival guilds could enter pvp searching for people who are flagging freely and disrupt their flagging so that they can earn the flags for themselves. New Flagging APs can encourage this too.

I find it incredibly boring that friends or guildmates just party and flag in CTF and tell people just flagging bro expecting to be allowed to acquire easy APs. Make these lazy flag-farmers work on their gear and be competitive, get teams, and fight to earn the number on their Goal count, shouldn't we?

Guess a seasonal (monthly or three-monthly) PVP leaderboard based on Goals achieved instead of personal kill-count would be more desirable.

|Ares|
12-19-2018, 11:14 AM
Global KDR reset, 24/7 LB monitoring in kill raise amount, maybe a tournament or 2. Yeaahh that would bring so many people back (including myself).

Iculous
12-19-2018, 12:16 PM
+1000 to a tourney!
would really inspire us to pvp (spend money) much more and many to come back to the game.