PDA

View Full Version : Horrorific Stick proc

Xiixi
12-15-2018, 06:01 AM
I recently bought my own horror stick and I was having fun with the proc and all. But after it got twinked this recent update, I noticed that enemies affected by the weapon proc (*CHARMED*) can't be hit anymore. Normal hits and target skills dont work but for some reason, point blank skills like time shift works. Before the most recent update everything was fine. Everything worked like how it was supposed to. Please look into this. Is this update meant to nerf the weapon or is it just a bug?

Thewolfbull
12-15-2018, 07:59 AM
So that's what's making this happen.

Suentous PO
12-15-2018, 09:28 AM
It wasn't from the last update, hor staff has always had one of three effects as far as I've seen, either;

1: only poison (they will attack you)
2: charm where they will attack close mobs, including you ( usually while poisoned)
3: charm where they will only attack mobs and not you, often while healing themselves to full, or can't be hit by you other than time shift

I'm not sure which I prefer or if all of those things are supposed to be possible o.o

Xiixi
12-15-2018, 12:57 PM
Well i always get the same effect, or atleast its what i have noticed. Whenever I charm a monster. The monster will be poisoned and attack other monsters including players but won't deal any damage to players. And I swear, players can hit charmed monsters before.

Thewolfbull
12-15-2018, 03:30 PM
It wasn't from the last update, hor staff has always had one of three effects as far as I've seen, either;

1: only poison (they will attack you)
2: charm where they will attack close mobs, including you ( usually while poisoned)
3: charm where they will only attack mobs and not you, often while healing themselves to full, or can't be hit by you other than time shift

I'm not sure which I prefer or if all of those things are supposed to be possible o.o

Never seen it happen before until now it's kind of like deary ring proc.

Suentous PO
12-15-2018, 03:56 PM
Well i always get the same effect, or atleast its what i have noticed. Whenever I charm a monster. The monster will be poisoned and attack other monsters including players but won't deal any damage to players. And I swear, players can hit charmed monsters before.

ive been in getting the same effect all morning, charmed mobs (elite orcs) take poison damage and attack whoever is near them including me. I am able to deal them damage them but can't confirm if they can damage me because either they die too fast or there are other mobs that also might be attacking me.

If anything, so far it's working better due to the update buff to its poison.

What map(s) are you running? I'll try there too

Yeh
12-15-2018, 04:20 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/ofdiyg.jpg
I used to only see it on rare occasion with 1 mob. But this is a whole mob that went out of phase .. no health bar but you see them on the mini map and you pierce and shoot towards them but don’t hit

Yeh
12-15-2018, 04:24 PM
Oh after re reading your post I see this isn’t even what you were talking about lol... these were hit with horrific staff tho^

Futumsh
12-15-2018, 06:21 PM
This should be fixed in the next update - charm has been reworked to act more like it would be expected to.

* When a mob is charmed, it should attack other mobs, and ignore players.
* Charmed mobs cannot damage players.
* Charmed mobs consider other mobs enemies and vice-versa.
* Players can target and damage charmed mobs, and they won't fight back until uncharmed.

Xiixi
12-15-2018, 07:24 PM
Thank you! Just. Thank you!