PDA

View Full Version : Skill layout customization

Yeh
12-15-2018, 12:26 PM
I think it would great to be able to move our skill, pet aa, and potions around where we want . Like in fortnite mobile. I like the layout, but like On the new iPhone xs max, the screen goes all the way to the edge of the phone and the skills are too close the the edge. It’s not very user friendly. Try touching your thumb the the palm of your hand and see how comfortable it is . It’s hard to play for long periods. If we could move the skills I would move them all over about an eighth of an inch and down about that much too. Also I would like to move the potions to the left side. But yeah I’m suggestion we have in options the ability to move the skills where we want on the hud. And/or give us more of a range of size to choose from. Atm we can only choose either small or extra small. Have some compassion on us ppl with + sized hands haha

Motherless_Child
12-15-2018, 02:18 PM
I think it would great to be able to move our skill, pet aa, and potions around where we want . Like in fortnite mobile. I like the layout, but like On the new iPhone xs max, the screen goes all the way to the edge of the phone and the skills are too close the the edge. It’s not very user friendly. Try touching your thumb the the palm of your hand and see how comfortable it is . It’s hard to play for long periods. If we could move the skills I would move them all over about an eighth of an inch and down about that much too. Also I would like to move the potions to the left side. But yeah I’m suggestion we have in options the ability to move the skills where we want on the hud. And/or give us more of a range of size to choose from. Atm we can only choose either small or extra small. Have some compassion on us ppl with + sized hands haha

Leave that "Apple" stuff alone.... It's a "trap"......

Go android/PC..... Problem solved......

LOL........

#SmashEverythingAppleAndWindows10........