PDA

View Full Version : don't u hate this stuff

Zombiemurder
11-26-2011, 05:40 PM
O my gosh guys I just heard that dark legends is coming out tomorrow and if u get it tommorow ull get 100platinum for sl pl and dl free!

Jk

Ardon
11-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Pretty sure the forums would know about this if it were to happen. Js.

Zombiemurder
11-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Pretty sure the forums would know about this if it were to happen. Js.

Ik that they would know about this I was seeing who hates stuff like that.

BodMaster
11-26-2011, 06:05 PM

Yup, but never going to change buddy.. unfortunately that's how some get their kicks in life..

Zombiemurder
11-26-2011, 06:26 PM

Yup, but never going to change buddy.. unfortunately that's how some get their kicks in life..

Sadly ur right ppl r pathetic like that but there are consequences of then having ppl hate u and u then losing rep. So personally I don't find the point of it.

BodMaster
11-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Sadly ur right ppl r pathetic like that but there are consequences of then having ppl hate u and u then losing rep. So personally I don't find the point of it.

Exactly, if you're gullible enough to believe the 'gossip' more fool you..

As long as you know the difference, by taking the facts into consideration then you have no problem, just like you said they will get less credit and if then are trying to be sincere, no one is going to believe them :)

Fao
11-26-2011, 06:47 PM
I think most of y'all didn't see the jk in the very bottom corner

BodMaster
11-26-2011, 06:54 PM
I think most of y'all didn't see the jk in the very bottom corner

This is the first I've heard of the OP in particular. But doesn't change the fact people still do this..

Skeletonlord
11-28-2011, 11:22 AM
ive never heard of this

Phoenixking
11-28-2011, 11:31 AM
Hs talking about gossips and rumors not specificly this, he meant gossips in general

BodMaster
11-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Hs talking about gossips and rumors not specificly this, he meant gossips in general

Exactly but unfortunately it is inevitable :(

Phoenixking
11-28-2011, 12:38 PM
Exactly but unfortunately it is inevitable :(Yeah you cant tape there mouths shut or staple it or take the freedom of speech :o, [devious thought] unless it harms someone emotionally/physicly �������������������������������������������������� ��

BodMaster
11-28-2011, 01:13 PM
Yeah you cant tape there mouths shut or staple it or take the freedom of speech :o, [devious thought] unless it harms someone emotionally/physicly �������������������������������������������������� ��

Lmao! But we all wish it so.. *secretly* ;)