PDA

View Full Version : Disrespectful players.

Chronox
12-15-2018, 01:59 PM
So I joined castle and I went and stood on my friend's toon and apparently someone didnt like that and they ended up pming me this disrespectful statement. I've already reported to sts hopefully they are banned. Purpose of this thread is to show you what some players of arlor are like. A message to you disgusting player, please do not tt someone's sexuality because that person might be better than u irl ^^ ty 173461

Encryptions
12-15-2018, 02:27 PM
That castle is full of disrespectful kids. Bad influence to go there.
So my friend sakura was telling overmonitor he was sad for calling her bad names and he got mad and decided to make this thread.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?435724-Sts-staffs-please-check-on-Sakuranypd-chat-history-with-other-people
:) Be worthy of what you let out. Scroll down through that forum. If someone treats you like your worthless just ignore them, don't waste time on messaging them back because they will only cause you more issues.

ganjasubbba
12-16-2018, 12:00 AM
So my friend sakura was telling overmonitor he was sad for calling her bad names and he got mad and decided to make this thread.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?435724-Sts-staffs-please-check-on-Sakuranypd-chat-history-with-other-people
:) Be worthy of what you let out. Scroll down through that forum. If someone treats you like your worthless just ignore them, don't waste time on messaging them back because they will only cause you more issues.

Encryptions is that why your guild been stalking me for weeks

ganjasubbba
12-16-2018, 12:05 AM

So you wanna have full fledge conversation about what happen there huh?
1st tell me why i tt you
2nd tell me why did all of ur guild came after me
3rd why is ur guild stalking me
and i will respond to ur all question
and
1st why do you think i attacked your friends and ur gf for
2nd if you think i tt ur gf and ur friends without any reason and have proof of me tt u without any reason need proof
3rd what do u think i was triggered for

ganjasubbba
12-16-2018, 12:08 AM
So I joined castle and I went and stood on my friend's toon and apparently someone didnt like that and they ended up pming me this disrespectful statement. I've already reported to sts hopefully they are banned. Purpose of this thread is to show you what some players of arlor are like. A message to you disgusting player, please do not tt someone's sexuality because that person might be better than u irl ^^ ty 173461

1st Who is that person?
2nd can you show us ur full conversation
3rd if u can show full chat with proof he/she started pming need full screenshots

Schnitzel
12-16-2018, 01:14 AM
And this is why its never a good idea to put screenshots of conversations on any sort of gaming forum..
For the ones involved, it doesn't end very well.
For everyone else, grab a second bucket of popcorn.

Stonedincali
12-16-2018, 01:30 AM
Ignore...
Next!
Happy hunting

Captainrock
12-16-2018, 04:18 AM
Report-Ignore-continue playing
Simple as that
Posting it here won’t solve anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chronox
12-16-2018, 11:23 AM
1st Who is that person?
2nd can you show us ur full conversation
3rd if u can show full chat with proof he/she started pming need full screenshots

you are not a dev so you shouldnt be asking me this, plus devs can check it on their end so there's no need to post full convo, good day.

Chronox
12-16-2018, 11:26 AM
Report-Ignore-continue playing
Simple as that
Posting it here won’t solve anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not as simple as that sir, if it had happened to u then im sure u wouldnt like it, and besides, if u had read the paragraph i wrote it said "Purpose of this thread is to show you what some players of arlor are like" nothing more nothing less. good day to you.

Creepiest
12-17-2018, 05:46 PM
i also bump on a mercher pro nug*et and calling me a noob because i didnt sell him para arc ring for 3m :v :0 be calm guys keep calm and stay cool ..
lov u guys

Encryptions
12-17-2018, 09:10 PM
i also bump on a mercher pro nug*et and calling me a noob because i didnt sell him para arc ring for 3m :v :0 be calm guys keep calm and stay cool ..
lov u guys
Ask him for something he owns then offer 75% off the normal price of the item.

|Ares|
12-19-2018, 01:36 PM
1st world problems

Chronox
12-19-2018, 08:31 PM
1st world problems
Ikr, smh
/11 characters