PDA

View Full Version : Referral

Fao
11-26-2011, 05:40 PM
I was confused what a referral was when I saw them on others profiles so I made a post asking what it was and I found out
Referrals are things when someone creates an account on spacetimestudios and then says that you or whoever got them to this website, so basically it means that you have referred someone to this site! :) hope this helped! Don't forget to hit that green thumb up button!

Gaunab
11-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Since you already made a thread about this, and the answer has already eben posted and explanied in this, there was no actual need for this thread... Wont accuse you of spamming, but it nearly goes in this direction.

A side note:
I know that your intentions are good, and you are trying to help the community. But somehow your post always seem to me like you want to post anything helpful and in the last sentence there is always this "reminder" to give thumbs up.
That makes me wonder if you offer all this help really just because you want to help other players, or if you are trying for whatever reason, to make a good reputation and maybe achieve something, for your own satisfaction.
When you ARE helpful, you will receive the honor automatically, but you should not be aiming for it. This constant begging makes the thumbsbutton unappealing to me...

I'm sorry if I sound harsh (my wording in English is not optimal :/ ).
No offence, just a lil tip :)

Firead
11-26-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey folks,

As there is already a thread discussing referrals, we're going to go ahead and close this one. You can find the previous discussion here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43700-What-is-a-referral

Thanks, and have a great weekend!