PDA

View Full Version : hackers

MATTHIEU
12-15-2018, 11:00 PM
I spotted two hackers today... the first one in the battle royale mode... this player kept healing and did more damage than other players... the second one in the jackpot mode... this player looked like he uses an aim bot...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181216/66e6390343aa1e88e0a4cce08eccbcb0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181216/edb2adac386dad6b83851941a631420b.jpg

Sent from around the world [emoji289]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181122/de717d04655854fb5399b715c9083cca.jpg

Dragonsalt
12-19-2018, 03:34 AM
Do you by chance have video proof or able to get video proof?

hushush
12-19-2018, 06:32 PM
Hey ~ It’s sly here. Although it’s somewhat flattering you called me hacker, I believe you’ve mistaken a lvl 2 leech and a lvl 2 damage / crit rate combo as a “hack.” FMJ, please do inspect my account for any actual hack.

If you’ve played against me a couple of times then you’d notice my preferred build focuses on a high damage per shot and I’m willing to record and upload myself playing a couple of matches to dispute these allegations. Thank you x

shakedrubin
12-21-2018, 11:38 AM
I also played aginst sly and you are 100% right he is a cheater. Every time i played aginst him i noticed a clear aim bot and a damage boost and you can see it clearly by the way his avatar gets gliched out all the time and to sly dont come here with your bull**** saying it was a level 2 leach beacuse every time i played aginst you even at level 1(!) You killed players with 4 hits wich is immpossible... and every single game you just get all the kills now you can say it skills but if more then one two or even three players noticed you cheat then sorry man but you cheat so dont lie and say you "just a good player" cause thats just a lie and we both know that

Sent from my SM-J510F using Tapatalk

shakedrubin
12-21-2018, 11:41 AM
Plus i urge you guys to inspect his account beacuse we arent the only ones that noticed that i also saw other players pointing him out and i had it up to here with that and btw if you really not a cheater then why did you wrote them to not inspect your account? What do you got to hide? And filming your self not cheating dosent really proof anything you know you can just not cheat while you film right?...

Sent from my SM-J510F using Tapatalk

hushush
12-21-2018, 10:11 PM
Lmaooo. Please read what I said again. I said please DO inspect my account. Don’t get it twisted.

Alright then anyone who thinks I’m cheating, join the FMJ Facebook group and we can arrange to play as many matches as you like. I’ll record the whole thing, from the moment I open the app until the finish. **** off with that aim bot and boosted damage, it’s pure skill that I’ve developed from winning and losing more than 5,000 matches. If you refuse play against me - to see my perspective and my play style - then you’re simply afraid of getting your accusations proven wrong by a girl :)

Dragonsalt
12-27-2018, 12:31 PM
From the several people that Iíve reported in other games that were cheating, I can tell you that any footage taken by the accused is not typically useful. Often times the person accused of cheating is able to toggle the cheats on and off, therefore rendering any footage useless because the accused will most likely toggle off if they are cheating. It is a lot more trusted to use footage that another person has captured. For that reason itís only really useful for someone else to have evidence in the form of footage of you ďcheatingĒ. Unless someone has some form of hard evidence that can be seen, as far as Iím concerned, I donít think youíre cheating. There are some very good players in every game out there so I donít doubt that thereís someone very good for FMJ either.

ImRandy
01-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Iíve lost alot of matches to Sly ... and I didnít notice any cheating/hacking ... just a playstyle that most other players canít do ... He can beat you with it at any level ... your best chance is with the barrels against Sly