PDA

View Full Version : Please fix or make a system for switching option

putoshomai
12-16-2018, 03:49 AM
The switching option doesn't care about the awakes of the item..
all it care is the item type and name...
because of this i accidentally sell my 50gl end less helm(W) for only 1.2m in auction sad ...
i know its my fault for not checking it. maybe its a lesson for me and sts and devs .. to make a system that can identify the awake and jewel of the item for switching option . ..
ty ...it will help many player if this problem found a solution..I'm not blaming anyone . I think there is a problem . I been using this method since gold loot era and this is the first time that happen to me . Ty . I just want to make it clear ty.

PsychoNuke
12-16-2018, 07:37 AM
I did not understand, what is the switching option?
And sorry to hear about your gear, hope whoever bought will read this and return it (no hope, but still).

putoshomai
12-16-2018, 07:47 AM
I did not understand, what is the switching option?
And sorry to hear about your gear, hope whoever bought will read this and return it (no hope, but still).
Equitment loadouts . In inventory .. its like the up and down arrow where you can save and use the previous item set ..

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
12-16-2018, 07:52 AM
Equitment loadouts . In inventory ..

You used quick loadout before using CS, then added your gear to Auction, and it got sold as soon you placed it?? That is some weird accident.

putoshomai
12-16-2018, 08:05 AM
You used quick loadout before using CS, then added your gear to Auction, and it got sold as soon you placed it?? That is some weird accident.
I have 2 set of load out.
Load out 1 = speed set
Load out 2 = gold set
And I have 1 vacant end less helm for PvP . When I was done in farming I switch to gold set to make sure . I plan to sell the vacant endless helm since I don't need it for farming Then I place it in auction .. then after it I take a rest for about 3hrs since I'm tired of farming . Then I log in after 3hrs and notice when I was going to change into load out 1= speed set ,I'm shock that my stats is high .. then I check my item and notice that my endless helm 50gl is replaced by endless helm PvP awake . :(

PsychoNuke
12-16-2018, 08:52 AM
I have 2 set of load out.
Load out 1 = speed set
Load out 2 = gold set
And I have 1 vacant end less helm for PvP . When I was done in farming I switch to gold set to make sure . I plan to sell the vacant endless helm since I don't need it for farming Then I place it in auction .. then after it I take a rest for about 3hrs since I'm tired of farming . Then I log in after 3hrs and notice when I was going to change into load out 1= speed set ,I'm shock that my stats is high .. then I check my item and notice that my endless helm 50gl is replaced by endless helm PvP awake . :(

Hmm, that should only happen if you have manually equipped the pvp helm, or saved the loadout with pvp helm in slot.
Or, are you saying that its a bug that if 2+ numbers of same item is present in the inventory then the loadout uses any of them randomly?

putoshomai
12-16-2018, 11:26 AM
Hmm, that should only happen if you have manually equipped the pvp helm, or saved the loadout with pvp helm in slot.
Or, are you saying that its a bug that if 2+ numbers of same item is present in the inventory then the loadout uses any of them randomly?
Yeah that's what I am thinking maybe its a bug .. :O .. I try and test again, to switch set to set recently and its fine .. idk what happen .. I'm not asking for the item to get back .. as far as I concern I don't want something like this to happen again And I can say I know what I am doing using equipment load out .. or switching .