PDA

View Full Version : Returning Mage

Ciusasiban
12-16-2018, 12:56 PM
Hi guys,

So I returned a few days ago to the game. When I went, LV 66 was highest and I was grinding for a third nightmare set item.

Now with the expansion and new items I don't know where to set my priorities.

I have 3 voice set Items, so Should I still try and get a third nightmare item? Is it worth it?
Or should I go straight for the LV 71 items and sell my nightmare ones?

What's with weapons (still running with hexstone and dragon staff) is there something better coming in the higher Levels?

Wich new pets are good ones for the festerfang stuff and endgame?

Your help will really be appreciated!

Thanks, Ciu

Armpitbros69
12-16-2018, 01:16 PM
Depends if you havent unlocked mausoleum 5 n 6 then elite southern gates gna be your endgame.

Gear-wise end/tainted set is good for esg, nightmare set for maus

Pet-wise lucky hb is good for more gold, nekro aa for esg, glowstick aa for maus

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Ciusasiban
12-16-2018, 02:03 PM
Hey armpit,

But what do you mean with esg?

So I guess I'll farm a bit more, get the third nightmare. Maus 5&6 is a long way for me and I want to reach LV 71 first, so I can stay in my guild.
Think I'll do that first.

Tainted set doesn't apply in festerfang right? Or everywhere

Abuze
12-16-2018, 03:18 PM
Hey armpit,

But what do you mean with esg?

So I guess I'll farm a bit more, get the third nightmare. Maus 5&6 is a long way for me and I want to reach LV 71 first, so I can stay in my guild.
Think I'll do that first.

Tainted set doesn't apply in festerfang right? Or everywhere

esg= elite soutern gates
tainted and endless set have their bonus stats in whole Arlor
Drag staff got nerfed, IMO not good anymore nor is flamed

Ciusasiban
12-16-2018, 03:28 PM
Thanks abuze.

What gear do you suggest then expect for the love weapons?

PsychoNuke
12-17-2018, 12:48 AM
What gear do you suggest then expect for the love weapons?

I would suggest you to stick to the level 71 legendary weapons for now, unless you already have a tainted gun. Level 71 Arcane Ring and Pendent are available for Red Raid tokens that you will get from endgame raids, also raid bosses has the chance to drop the mire set pieces which includes a level 71 artifact.

Level 71 Arcanes are starting to roll out with Winter event, and I believe endless/tainted prices will go down by Feb for Hugthulu event, you will either be able to loot/craft same endless/tainted gear and/or may be new Arcanes.

Level 66 arcanes are the best weapons at present, with horrific staff getting an update this week it might get more usefull. Wait for level 71 arcane reviews before buying it.

will0
12-19-2018, 10:00 PM
i am wondering about horrific staff process after the modification on process many still prefer immo staff / flame staff than horrific staff process

Tuhguhbuhbuh
12-21-2018, 09:18 AM
If the proc on Ebon gun is legit. I might treat myself to a platoonium purchase and get it. But then again I need to feed the cat. So what you guys think, the cat or arcane Ebon Gun ?

DarkShadowess
03-03-2019, 08:29 AM
I have 3 voice set Items, so Should I still try and get a third nightmare item? Is it worth it?
Or should I go straight for the LV 71 items and sell my nightmare ones?

What's with weapons (still running with hexstone and dragon staff) is there something better coming in the higher Levels?

Wich new pets are good ones for the festerfang stuff and endgame?

I would consider sellinging your Nightmare Set for either Endless or Tainted. The benefits of Endless are the Bonuses work everywhere. Combine it with either the Raid Coin pieces you can buy in the Festerfang City, fighting in Swamp, or Hydra.

If you ate lucky enough to get any Ebon Glade weapons they are the best in the game imo as well as the new Arcane belts. Hope this helps. I'll be right with you trying to hit 71 someday too.

Usadeokai 64 Mage

Darkshadowess 71 Rogue