PDA

View Full Version : Blue fighters

dugantale
11-26-2011, 06:36 PM
I made a guild called Blue fighters I'm going to get it active with stornger members and weekly contests. If you have any tips or ideas please share. If you would like to join, add me as Dugantale on Pocket Legends.

Veoveoveo
11-26-2011, 06:47 PM
I may not be experienced with guilds, but here are my tips:

-Have a Tier 3 guild hall. People would not like to join if it is not.
-Be sure to make people Officers/Recruiters if they show they are loyal to the guild.
-Try to get your guild to reach out and help the community, or show an act of friendliness amongst everyone.
-Refrain from having beggars, scammers, etc, in the guild.
-Try to recruit active players, and I like the idea of weekly contests, to have fun with your guild.
-Have some guild runs, and help some people that are slightly lower level, level up.
-If you would like, interview the person before recruiting.
-Avoid saying: Join Blue Fighters! A guild getting stronger by the minute! (any of that stuff) Instead, pm people and ask them to join the guild if they would like.
-Never give up on your guild. Sometimes, many members may go to another guild, but dont give up. Having guilds isnt for the amount of people nor reputation/popularity. In my opinion, it's about forming closer bonds and friendships with your guild. Some guilds, like the one I'm in, is quite small, not a lot of members, 20 or so, but I really do love it. I have great friends there, and I've never heard or seen our guild master before in game, but I consider him a good friend of mine now.

I'm not too experienced with guilds like I said, but I hope this helps and good luck with your guild!

Fao
11-26-2011, 06:51 PM
VeO said wut most of I was going to so well Said veo, and hey Dugan, remember me I'm the one who referred u! Welcome to the Forums!

dugantale
11-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Yes I do rember u thanks for the help guys

Skeletonlord
11-27-2011, 01:30 AM
Hope your guild goes Well!

dugantale
11-27-2011, 01:59 AM
Hope your guild goes Well! thanks