View Full Version : Hardcore Mode Idea

Spheresome
12-16-2018, 11:15 PM
Upon Death of a hardcore character, everything that character owned/had could maybe be transferable to the account stash of the character. That way if a player dies, he does not lose everything, it just gets transferred to an account that cant use it and upon making a new character, the stuff that the character died with you cant get back since it is in the stash. Additionally, if the player looted anything nice during an event, or awakened an item that was particularly good, it could be saved and kept on the main account. Ive actually made upwads of 200k before dying in HC and there are players who have looted arcane chests, and it would be nice if upon death, that could be transferable to my main. Same thing can go for the banners a player gets, just ensure that the banners are account bound.

I personally think that this system cant really be abused because what are ya gonna do, delete your lvl 1 char over and over for 250 gold, ur better off farming ESG at that rate to get APs and more gold

And an idea for the titles could be to make them account bound, so that every character on one account can have that title. This will push more people into HC mode, for the cool title and make it a lil more active ig.

Kingumar
12-16-2018, 11:46 PM
The point of harcore mode is to lose your item when your character dies, that's what makes it challenging IMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Idly
12-17-2018, 01:53 AM
No to items/pets being saved. You can plat revive if you've become so attached to your character, that or play normal mode.

Would be nice to show off banners/titles on main but imo that should be some op task in order to transfer once, not back and forth, one time pass (maybe level cap, clear all maps and all elites huhu)

Kakashis
12-17-2018, 01:55 PM
Not going to lie, once I die in hardcore mode, I will retire from it.

Dalmony
12-17-2018, 03:18 PM

I was convinced of that too..... 😂😂😂

Third iteration and I realise I’m addicted :-)

Bundlos
12-18-2018, 01:55 AM
Big no. This will be exploited.

Earlingstad
12-18-2018, 02:10 AM
No to this. The finality of loss is the core of hardcore-mode.

Xxkayakxx
12-18-2018, 07:38 AM

You wish xD
Hc is addicting.....restarted for the last time.......around 10 times XD

PatD
12-18-2018, 08:48 AM
Haha same here i'm on my 4th try!

Bowls
12-19-2018, 12:18 AM
Cool idea bruh