PDA

View Full Version : Nice idea for pets

Phantasm0162
11-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Since more and more pets are being introduced,how about charging 1 or 2 platinum for changing the pets name so it will show above there head like our starlegends or pocket legends characters,or give em a type of uniqe pet logo I think it'll be pretty cool and maybe if you already bought a pet you could change name for free if you already bought the pet,what do you guys think? Leave comments :)

Bakoffmycandy
11-26-2011, 09:26 PM
I would like to be able to rename pets. On the other hand. It is more data that has to be stored on the sever & there would be a lot of inappropriate pet names.

BodMaster
11-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Hope you don't mind but I got this moved over to the suggestion section :)

Im all for naming pets, and you cant really control the inappropriate player or guilds names as it is, but do know where your coming from buddy.

Cascade
11-26-2011, 11:05 PM
Not to mention it would clutter up the screen.

Slant
11-27-2011, 04:36 AM
yes please, allow us to name pets, tired of telling people the name, with option to "dont display pet names" for screen clutter worry

Skeletonlord
11-27-2011, 05:30 AM
Renaming pets is a great idea. This would make the game more interesting and fun!

@cascade it would make it a bit clustery. There would be enough room around you

Bakoffmycandy
11-27-2011, 05:43 AM
A hide Pet name option would be optimal for anyone playing on a mobile device.

Arterra
11-27-2011, 06:00 AM
a sort of vanity face mirror just for pets might be interesting... unless STS wants to create a bunch more different creatures for which to have some semblance of uniqueness to a character, simply having different versions of a pet (could be as simple as a palette change) would help.

Skeletonlord
11-27-2011, 09:26 AM

i hadnt thought of this. great idea!

BodMaster
11-27-2011, 11:09 AM

Yup I'm expecting this option for anything added like this, just makes things more convenient.

unless STS wants to create a bunch more different creatures for which to have some semblance of uniqueness to a character

One word,

Aliens!

Im sure if they could change a Bear into a Panda, etc they could do this for players :p Plus this is space we are talking about, in what kind of Sci-Fi have you watched or what not and had just humans living amongst each other?

Hiei
11-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Renaming the pets would be quite cool.

Cahaun
11-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Mr. Jiggles for my cat as soon as I pick him up from the pet store. ;)

Kahlua
11-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Instead of having the names appear over the pets (clogging up screen) have the pets be clickable with a little pop-up bio that appears with a name and maybe some other info. Like an avatar screen for the pets.

Of course, this could get annoying if you're trying to move and you accidentally click on a pet.