PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Winter 2018... the chill of Death approaches!

Cinco
12-18-2018, 12:03 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! An updated Winter Event is just around the corner...

NEW VANITY ITEMS!
+ Loot new Winter 2018 Elf Hat color combinations from the Winter Zombie
+ Get the new Emerald North Winter vanity set from the vendor
+ Receive the hideous 'Plaid Pants' by completing Dr. Wells' event quest line
+ Get the crazy "Kitch-Mas Tree" and "Snowflake" sweaters from the vendor
+ Combine these soul-shattering sweater fashions with the plaid pants for HUGE BUFFS!
+ Loot new Winter 2018 (Fake) Fur Coats from Kel Krampus

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS AND TITLES!
+ Combine the new 2018 Winter Sweaters and the Plaid pants to unlock a pair of new Achievements and Titles.
+ Check out the crazy multi-colored 'Sinful Shopper' title you get this year!

Event is scheduled to run from Thursday, December 20th until Thursday, January 3rd.

BONUS: Blood Forge Leaderboard Event begins December 25th!
+ Earn 15k points for Bronze, 25k for Silver, 35k for Gold
+ Get the new Ice Elemental Pet, Fire Elemental Pet and the Nature Elemental Pet
Ice Elemental gives bonus to DEFENSE, Fire Elemental gives bonus to DAMAGE, and Nature Elemental gives a little to both as well as a small amount of BLOOD REGEN!

IsamI
12-18-2018, 12:06 PM

NEW VANITY ITEMS!
+ Combine these soul-shattering sweater fashions with the plaid pants for HUGE BUFFS!

+ Combine the new 2018 Winter Sweaters and the Plaid pants to unlock a pair of new Achievements and Titles.

Event is scheduled to run from Thursday, December 20th until Thursday, January 3rd.Good job Cinco
Thank you

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

bladescythe
12-18-2018, 12:07 PM

NEW VANITY ITEMS!

Event is scheduled to run from Thursday, December 20th until Thursday, January 3rd.

Will there be plat sale to compensate for the long awaited winter event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iunar
12-18-2018, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the new vanities

Is the gold event the kel krampus map? And how will the portals work this year, if you find one everyone's got access to it? Is gold loot enabled too cause this event is 2 weeks ..?

Adamizsilly
12-18-2018, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the event STS!

Will precious year vanity be available? Blue north and cold sets. Green and red santa suits.

tusharreings
12-18-2018, 12:16 PM
Nice ,break the clock e.e
$...thanks cinco...$

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Froststorm
12-18-2018, 12:20 PM

NEW VANITY ITEMS!

ATTACH=CONFIG]173573[/ATTACH]

Thanks Cinco,all the outfits look really nice :)

nadineelfen
12-18-2018, 12:34 PM
Ty cinco

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Platinium430
12-18-2018, 12:35 PM

NEW VANITY ITEMS!

Event is scheduled to run from Thursday, December 20th until Thursday, January 3rd.from November u told u gonna do gold event i have waited for it for long now i see you lied.

Sent from my BGO-DL09 using Tapatalk

djerida2015
12-18-2018, 12:37 PM
There is no new elder/relic items?
And what about the gold event?

Sent from my Allure M1 using Tapatalk

Platinium430
12-18-2018, 12:39 PM
There is no new elder/relic items?
And what about the gold event?

Sent from my Allure M1 using TapatalkNo only vanity event YOU GONNA SPEND GOLD AND TIME TO FARM TO SPEND GOLD FOR VANITY [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] FUNNY

Adamizsilly
12-18-2018, 12:41 PM
If the portal is back,I suggest having one in each of the ground maps and also underground subway maps. An event portal. That way people won't have to farm for one and then put their alts on the map to hold spots. This is more fair since people will have 5 or more... to get to the portal rather than get frustrated by people holding spots. Once people use the portal they are spawned back to the sanc club street and re enter the map where the portal would be. Just a thought.

Or you can limit the amount of entries people use the portal. 10 limits sounds good to me. After a person uses portal 10 times they are forces to find a new one or farm for a new one.

iunar
12-18-2018, 12:56 PM
If the portal is back,I suggest having one in each of the ground maps and also underground subway maps. An event portal. That way people won't have to farm for one and then put their alts on the map to hold spots. This is more fair since people will have 5 or more... to get to the portal rather than get frustrated by people holding spots. Once people use the portal they are spawned back to the sanc club street and re enter the map where the portal would be. Just a thought.

Or you can limit the amount of entries people use the portal. 10 limits sounds good to me. After a person uses portal 10 times they are forces to find a new one or farm for a new one.

making it a shop would just be easier for everyone

Igothikal
12-18-2018, 01:00 PM
Sweet love the new vanities can't wait!!!! Ty 😊

iunar
12-18-2018, 01:26 PM
gold loot needs to be disabled for this event

Mellowedout
12-18-2018, 01:51 PM
Can we please have a non tradeable version of the plat vanities most of us cannot get plat.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Mellowedout
12-18-2018, 02:06 PM
No only vanity event YOU GONNA SPEND GOLD AND TIME TO FARM TO SPEND GOLD FOR VANITY [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] FUNNY

Sent from my BGO-DL09 using TapatalkU were the one who posted there was a gold event so :/ what do you expect

iunar
12-18-2018, 02:28 PM
cinco pls give us more info don't ignore us like you have the past two events :/

Cinco
12-18-2018, 03:15 PM

Why should players with gold loot bonus be penalized?

Cinco
12-18-2018, 03:18 PM

I'm limiting the lifespan of the portal a lot more this year. Also, if you want to just go directly to the winter event zone - I'll provide a way to purchase a single-use ticket.

iunar
12-18-2018, 03:25 PM

kel krampus map is a gold map, if this one is going on for 2 weeks surely it should be disabled? economy's already screwed unless you've changed the map?

Cinco
12-18-2018, 03:32 PM
kel krampus map is a gold map, if this one is going on for 2 weeks surely it should be disabled? economy's already screwed unless you've changed the map?

To be perfectly clear: I am not going to disable any of the bonuses that people have rolled for their equipment. It would be very unfair.

nadineelfen
12-18-2018, 03:34 PM
Tyyy nd yayy we can use gold loot

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Mellowedout
12-18-2018, 03:54 PM
To be perfectly clear: I am not going to disable any of the bonuses that people have rolled for their equipment. It would be very unfair.Cinco what about the character bound option for the new vanities from the vendor, is it possible we could have that option or is it already a option?

Cinco
12-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Cinco what about the character bound option for the new vanities from the vendor, is it possible we could have that option or is it already a option?

The vendor vanity items are all trade-friendly, Platinum purchased items.

jaymt09
12-18-2018, 04:16 PM
The vendor vanity items are all trade-friendly, Platinum purchased items.

Cinco what will be the prices on the outfits? So that we are plat ready thank you

Cinco
12-18-2018, 04:25 PM
Cinco what will be the prices on the outfits? So that we are plat ready thank you

The vendor will have a wide variety of Winter-themed items that range in price from 150 Platinum to 800 Platinum ;-)

Platinium430
12-18-2018, 04:27 PM
The vendor will have a wide variety of Winter-themed items that range in price from 150 Platinum to 800 Platinum ;-)Gold Event???

jaymt09
12-18-2018, 04:31 PM
The vendor will have a wide variety of Winter-themed items that range in price from 150 Platinum to 800 Platinum ;-)

So if u add up everything new that will be sold plat it will be how much total? 2 sweaters the green weather set and pets?

toystori974
12-18-2018, 04:50 PM

Cuz they won't be the richest in game if gold loot is active [emoji38][emoji38][emoji1787]

Jync
12-18-2018, 05:51 PM
Thankyou

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Xtylez
12-18-2018, 07:10 PM
Cinco pls add a new farmeable elder moon gem bcoz there werent any from the last event. :)

Russel99
12-18-2018, 07:11 PM
Nice event I just wish we would stop with reskins especially items that already have three different colors like the cold set

Russel99
12-18-2018, 07:14 PM
We'll Guys it's time to get used to the new gold economy and could you make the old character bound items tradeable since they've been it the game awhile

jaymt09
12-18-2018, 07:22 PM
Cinco can u make inventory 1000 which would be double of what we have now? I really like to have all my items in one toon and since I also use multiple gems and like to own all items it’s getting hard to keep all in my main.. thank you

toystori974
12-18-2018, 07:31 PM
Nice event I just wish we would stop with reskins especially items that already have three different colors like the cold set

RITEE they begged for gold event, now they can't handle the way the game is now.

bladescythe
12-18-2018, 08:43 PM
Cinco, will there be plat sale?

Xtylez
12-18-2018, 10:17 PM
An elder Møon gem Please Lol

Santosh Elangadi
12-19-2018, 01:22 AM
To be perfectly clear: I am not going to disable any of the bonuses that people have rolled for their equipment. It would be very unfair.True. Still lot of players struggling to match the inflations.

I don't know how this inflation will become balanced. It's on your court!

Santosh Elangadi
12-19-2018, 01:25 AM
I'm limiting the lifespan of the portal a lot more this year. Also, if you want to just go directly to the winter event zone - I'll provide a way to purchase a single-use ticket.Purchasing ticket like 1000 to enter the map will be greatly appreciated. Hope for some new vanity drops rather than everything platinum purchase.

Breska
12-19-2018, 02:45 AM
As they said five at the beginning of the year, it will increase in level, it would be a waste of time to put more gems to be more level in a little

kurbeka
12-19-2018, 04:45 AM
Thanks a lot for the new exciting event.

Isn't about time to remove Amazeballs & Fo shizzle sets from store and put something else instead ?
IGN : Ugon

djerida2015
12-19-2018, 06:26 AM
We need new elder moon gems..

Sent from my Allure M1 using Tapatalk

IsamI
12-19-2018, 06:49 AM
Yeah right ... If she have a lot of gold doesn't mean everyone have
To be perfectly clear: I am not going to disable any of the bonuses that people have rolled for their equipment. It would be very unfair.

Tinkerbelldoll
12-19-2018, 07:38 AM
Please do NOT bring back cold weather or blue north vanities.

mascotmullah
12-19-2018, 07:49 AM
Yeah right ... If she have a lot of gold doesn't mean everyone have

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkI agree with you bro .. she's just being petty..If she doesn't want gold loot to be enabled for the event she should use equipment that don't have gold loot but saying that others who have gold loot shouldn't be able to use it..that's just pure wickedness

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Platinium430
12-19-2018, 07:54 AM
I agree with you bro .. she's just being petty..If she doesn't want gold loot to be enabled for the event she should use equipment that don't have gold loot but saying that others who have gold loot shouldn't be able to use it..that's just pure wickedness

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalkwhy yall taking about gold loot this event is with gold event?

themythrise
12-19-2018, 08:22 AM

NEW VANITY ITEMS!

Event is scheduled to run from Thursday, December 20th until Thursday, January 3rd.Thanks for the update Cinco. Nice costumes and hope for some nice pets too xD

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Igothikal
12-19-2018, 08:45 AM
Just have a quick question could you please tell us what time event will start Thursday? I know they have usually been starting at 1pm central time? 🤔🤔

Igothikal
12-19-2018, 08:47 AM
Forgot this could it also be possible to make the new vanities from vendor character bound that can be bought with gold? Some players don't always have plat this way could be fair for all? Don't know if someone has suggested this if you have my bad sorry 😊

Faazepev
12-19-2018, 09:55 AM
I guess for this Christmas event a Platinum sale would be really nice idea.
Basically we have 3 biggest events of all the time.. Halloween,Christmas and Valentines/Sin patty.
So i guess we should really have Plat sale for a week or so with same 25% discounts or more if possible because there are lot of vanities it would be really nice if we get some discounts because some people really cannot afford to buy all the vanities...
So please Cinco... Bring us a plat sale :D
And i guess this event is gonna be superb *Woot Woot*

teuibo
12-19-2018, 10:20 AM
The spawn rate of the portal last year was really hard, hence the alts sitting in old town holding up spots. If the life duration of the portals are to be lowered would it be possible to make them easier to find.

Thanks for the updates this year Cinco :tranquillity:

tusharreings
12-19-2018, 10:28 AM
Ugh not possible ,hard to code e.e
Remove gold loot on forge or remove forge is easy.
I mean damage works n gold loot not work is hard to code.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Mellowedout
12-19-2018, 10:46 AM
Forgot this could it also be possible to make the new vanities from vendor character bound that can be bought with gold? Some players don't always have plat this way could be fair for all? Don't know if someone has suggested this if you have my bad sorry [emoji4]I suggested this and I was denied [emoji20], I agree its not fair to the ones who cannot afford plat. Then the ones who can buy the items with plat mark it up super high in auction.

iunar
12-19-2018, 11:15 AM
I agree with you bro .. she's just being petty..If she doesn't want gold loot to be enabled for the event she should use equipment that don't have gold loot but saying that others who have gold loot shouldn't be able to use it..that's just pure wickedness

gold loot enabled for the last gold event broke the economy and y'all cried ab it now you wanna suck up because you want to break it again. jus a heads up, it would be a lot easier for you to read properly if you took your head out of your *** x

kurbeka
12-19-2018, 11:23 AM

Some players are just too selfish, unfortunately she is one of them :/
And to come n show it here is just over-exaggerated selfishness lol

kurbeka
12-19-2018, 11:28 AM
gold loot enabled for the last gold event broke the economy and y'all cried ab it now you wanna suck up because you want to break it again. jus a heads up, it would be a lot easier for you to read properly if you took your head out of your *** x

Now this is quite offensive , I think admins should take an action with her,
She has exceeded the " telling my opinion " .

Igothikal
12-19-2018, 11:32 AM
I suggested this and I was denied [emoji20], I agree its not fair to the ones who cannot afford plat. Then the ones who can buy the items with plat mark it up super high in auction.

So true auction will definitely be broke now but I don't mind farming more if its worth it 😊

Mellowedout
12-19-2018, 11:35 AM
So true auction will definitely be broke now but I don't mind farming more if its worth it [emoji4]Hopefully it wont be so laggy this time and some of us will actually get to farm ! [emoji28] Anytime theres a gold event I always get kicked off and I get so frustrated I start to give up.

iunar
12-19-2018, 11:38 AM
Now this is quite offensive , I think admins should take an action with her,
She has exceeded the " telling my opinion " .

offensive? bit of a reach, oo 'take action' alright power rangers this is a forums page not a protest

at least understand my point, we have a gold event which I'm guessing it is that lasts for 2 weeks prices will rise, everyone complains and everyone's begging for another gold event and the cycle continues. Does anyone ever learn oml

Breska
12-19-2018, 12:21 PM
what is clear is that you are the one who never learns by insulting in the game because they tell you to increase your prices if there were not people like you who raised them a lot would not need a gold event to start thinking :)

IsamI
12-19-2018, 12:41 PM
Lol Agreed .. gbh
Some players are just too selfish, unfortunately she is one of them :/
And to come n show it here is just over-exaggerated selfishness lol

Igothikal
12-19-2018, 12:51 PM
Hopefully it wont be so laggy this time and some of us will actually get to farm ! [emoji28] Anytime theres a gold event I always get kicked off and I get so frustrated I start to give up.

Same here lately it has been really laggy all around. Maybe there won't be too many alts lurking to cause the lag like last time 😂 Most days my ping is in the red. But nvr give up keep on trying that's what I do 😊

Griozud
12-19-2018, 01:30 PM
Hi guys, the problem i see with a gold event is that the already bad inlfation will get worse. Idk if you have been on Cinco to check prices etc but helix sells for around 3bil. If everyone gets more money which for the most part will be rich people as they most likely have better gems the gap between rich and poor will insrease. Even if the so called "new/poor" people get the chance to farm they wont make nearly as much as somebody rich. It will just cause more inflation in the already bad economy. Economy plays a big part of most mmorpg so it would be bad to "print more money" to an economy thats already inflated. I do agree that people that have invested in the gems and weapons should get rewarded for it but it shouldnt be for more than 2-3 days as the economy will rage from its inflation.

Only because poor get richer doesnt mean that they will have the money for a helix, it will mean that the helix prices would go up and the rich would push the prices even further. Inflation causes more demand and higher prices in an economy due to the increased money to spend.

I hope this can sort some of the conflicts as I see what people are arguing about. :)

Cinco
12-19-2018, 01:34 PM
Hi guys, the problem i see with a gold event is that the already bad inlfation will get worse. Idk if you have been on Cinco to check prices etc but helix sells for around 3bil. If everyone gets more money which for the most part will be rich people as they most likely have better gems the gap between rich and poor will insrease. Even if the so called "new/poor" people get the chance to farm they wont make nearly as much as somebody rich. It will just cause more inflation in the already bad economy. Economy plays a big part of most mmorpg so it would be bad to "print more money" to an economy thats already inflated. I do agree that people that have invested in the gems and weapons should get rewarded for it but it shouldnt be for more than 2-3 days as the economy will rage from its inflation.

Only because poor get richer doesnt mean that they will have the money for a helix, it will mean that the helix prices would go up and the rich would push the prices even further. Inflation causes more demand and higher prices in an economy due to the increased money to spend.

I hope this can sort some of the conflicts as I see what people are arguing about. :)

Listed for 3 Billion or actually selling for 3 Billion. This is a crucial detail. And thanks for the feedback!

jaymt09
12-19-2018, 01:39 PM

My friend just sold helix for max gold and 4 pieces of vanity which was not total of 3 billion more like
2billion. Which is a good price haven’t seen anyone sell for 3 billion thou

Griozud
12-19-2018, 01:40 PM
Listed for 3 Billion or actually selling for 3 Billion. This is a crucial detail. And thanks for the feedback!

Hi Cinco, thank you for the quick reply. They cant be sold for 3bil in auction due to the 1bil cap. But people are pushing prices up and are asking max gold and additional items. Previously, helix were worth around 60m (when max was 99m) which was alright for such a rare and highly demanded item, but now its 3x max gold which is a bit crazy. I think a long lasting gold event would do more harm than good for poor people as the prices would just go up even more on all items. When poor get more money it doesnt mean the rich get less money, the rich will get more than the poor so the gap between them increases. So, it might look good on paper but in reality its bad.

Thanks again for your time :)

Breska
12-19-2018, 01:41 PM
a gold event is never bad as long as it is controlled instead of giving more give less since many have gold loot so it would be controlled but the fault here is not that if not the rich some not all raise the price of the vanity much and are those who inflate everything

jaymt09
12-19-2018, 01:42 PM
Hi Cinco, thank you for the quick reply. They cant be sold for 3bil in auction due to the 1bil cap. But people are pushing prices up and are asking max gold and additional items. Previously, helix were worth around 60m (when max was 99m) which was alright for such a rare and highly demanded item, but now its 3x max gold which is a bit crazy. I think a long lasting gold event would do more harm than good for poor people as the prices would just go up even more on all items. When poor get more money it doesnt mean the rich get less money, the rich will get more than the poor so the gap between them increases. So, it might look good on paper but in reality its bad.

Thanks again for your time :)

Most rich ppl on DL I know don’t like farming, just selling, can be good for the “poor” as u wanna call it, because they make gold while the lazy rich ppl don’t but they just sell and then the poor can afford

Griozud
12-19-2018, 01:42 PM
a gold event is never bad as long as it is controlled instead of giving more give less since many have gold loot so it would be controlled but the fault here is not that if not the rich some not all raise the price of the vanity much and are those who inflate everything

Inflation is usually pretty hard to control just by asking nicely. If it were to be that easy in reality i think life would be a lot better. But i understand and like your idea about controlling the event :)

Cinco
12-20-2018, 10:23 AM
Updated the OP with more information about the Leaderboard Event Pets!