PDA

View Full Version : Bug

Kingumar
12-18-2018, 12:25 PM
Hey

So as I was gonna turn in my dailies quests which gives xp, I bought xp elixir before turning them in.

After I turned in about 3 quests, it expired. I dont mind it expiring after I turned in all my quests. Keep in mind i was instantly travelling to a town right after i turned them in.

I know it's kinda cheap of me to ask this, I want a refund!, give me my elixir back as it costs about 60k-70k to buy it in auction, which is kinda lot as most of my money is invested in eggs so I have very little gold on me.

IGN: Acedxd

Note: I posted in this section as I am not sure if it's really a bug or a game mechanic.

Thewolfbull
12-18-2018, 12:29 PM
How did it run out? Did you complete all quests you wanted to turn in before opening the elixer?

Kingumar
12-18-2018, 12:31 PM
How did it run out? Did you complete all quests you wanted to turn in before opening the elixer?Yes, I completed all my quests, only bought it to get extra xp when turning in. Not really sure how it ran out, that's the problem. It ran out after I turned in about 3 quests

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
12-18-2018, 12:36 PM
Yes, I completed all my quests, only bought it to get extra xp when turning in. Not really sure how it ran out, that's the problem. It ran out after I turned in about 3 quests

Ok try bug section they probably won't see here. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?111-AL-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs

slaaayerrr
12-18-2018, 01:20 PM
just a guessing: u've taken XP elix from klaas (30min)/shazbot (which counts in towns), then u completed some of ur daily (that free elixir was at 1min remain before run out), then u bought xp elixir (which not stacking with previous) and opened it (and ofc it didnt add u extra time)

Kingumar
12-18-2018, 08:39 PM
just a guessing: u've taken XP elix from klaas (30min)/shazbot (which counts in towns), then u completed some of ur daily (that free elixir was at 1min remain before run out), then u bought xp elixir (which not stacking with previous) and opened it (and ofc it didnt add u extra time)I didnt take anything from klaas

Itupastolab
12-18-2018, 09:17 PM
Some maps don't show xp elix icon like chancel you can't see the xp elix icon there. After you go to other area the xp elix icon will be visible again. XD

Sent from my FlareA1 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
12-19-2018, 01:43 AM
You can get xp elixirs from the silver and gold elite runner chests. I think silver might have a slightly higher chance. Lots cheaper than the full elixir and if you have all quests ready to turn in, 10min is more than enough. Usually 3min is more than enough. It takes me less than 10 runner chests to get an xp elixir.

Other than a few quests in zones, most quests do not tick the xp elixir. I can only think that you had a ticking elixir (from Shazbot or Klaas) and your other elixir did not override it, so it was still the free ticking elixir. Anyways, make sure to check before popping any elixir.

PsychoNuke
12-19-2018, 01:56 AM
If you already had an XP elixir running from klass/runner chests/auction bought, using another one while it exist doesn't stack or increase the time. For example if you had 5 mins left on your last elixir and if you used another one on top of it then it will still show 5 mins.