PDA

View Full Version : @Devs hardcore banners

Kairihearts
12-19-2018, 03:11 PM
I'm concerned about the banners in hardcore the lvl 2 one fine the lvl 50 one basically just a brighter gold :(

And well soon I'll be lvl 71 and already I'm dissapointed

I would just like a little info on the banner mabye is has a aura? Or something actually worth all the time and effort you put into it

Hopefully a Dev can answer thanks

HAPPY XMAS ALL :)

Cinco
12-19-2018, 03:16 PM
No aura. Looks really great though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irg
12-19-2018, 03:28 PM
Aura would be a good idea tho, like a hardcore purple skull thing on the ground like rend ring

Kairihearts
12-19-2018, 03:55 PM

Aha thanks Cinco I hope it's worth my time

Kairihearts
12-19-2018, 03:59 PM

Can the devs mabye fit one on it please? Would appreciate it if you can :)

Kairihearts
12-19-2018, 04:02 PM
Something like a red skull would be so awesome come on Cinco u can do it :)

Kairihearts
12-20-2018, 07:23 AM
Bumpy bump :)

Iculous
12-20-2018, 08:14 AM
yes +1 would love to get a preview.
But rest assure I'm having so much fun on HC I really don't care.

I fought the king last night with an awesome party and it was a heart attack we did it with horrible gears as a team, together.

HC is awesome! honestly even if the banner looks pink with pocodots I'll still play and love ever minute.

no more farming mindless gold for another Sep or armor that will be outdated In a month. no.. long live team work where you need a party, you need a tank, dps, and crowd control. ( with blue gear) ;p ;p

Kairihearts
12-20-2018, 09:37 AM
yes +1 would love to get a preview.
But rest assure I'm having so much fun on HC I really don't care.

I fought the king last night with an awesome party and it was a heart attack we did it with horrible gears as a team, together.

HC is awesome! honestly even if the banner looks pink with pocodots I'll still play and love ever minute.

no more farming mindless gold for another Sep or armor that will be outdated In a month. no.. long live team work where you need a party, you need a tank, dps, and crowd control. ( with blue gear) ;p ;p

Fair enough but all that time and effort for just a normal banner isn't worth it

Might as well just give up so close to lvl 71 mabye few days max a week just feel so dissapointed and let down rip :(