PDA

View Full Version : 2018-12-20 Content Update (261657)

Futumsh
12-20-2018, 02:33 PM
+ Platinum is on Sale!
+ The Dark Legends Winter Event has returned for 2018!
+ Hunt down the Winter Zombie and loot new wintery 'Elf' hats for 2018.
+ Defeat the Winter Zombie for a chance to spawn a portal to Kel Krampus' treasure zone!
+ Defeat Kel Krampus for a chance to loot the brand new Fur Coat vanity items.
+ Dr. Wells is in Club Sanctuary for the Event to offer quests and award more brand new vanity items!
+ Get the 'Emerald North' vanity set (and sets from previous years) from the Winter Event Vendor.
+ Look for a special bonus event to begin on December 25th... prizes include NEW powerful 'Elemental' pets!

djerida2015
12-20-2018, 02:55 PM
Nice thanks for the update

Sent from my Allure M1 using Tapatalk

Mindyaownbaby
12-20-2018, 03:02 PM
I wanted like a snowflake or snowman pet, but I don’t wanna have to pay outrageous plat for it. We need more events that is purely not based on making $.

Tinkerbelldoll
12-20-2018, 03:23 PM
Why keep bringing back old vanity ? Way to keep things rare ... now cold and blue arent worth anything anymore. And the prices for the xmas sweaters ... horrible. No point in giving a platinum sale

Cinco
12-20-2018, 03:26 PM
Why keep bringing back okd vanity ? Way to keep things rare ... now cold and blue arent worth anything anymore

Requests. Lots and lots of requests. Sorry it doesn't meet with your approval.

Tinkerbelldoll
12-20-2018, 03:31 PM
Cant you atleast add some pants or a pet with those sweaters then maybe they would be worth the 800 plat. Because 800 plat for just a top is insane

iunar
12-20-2018, 03:32 PM
It seems as though the only way to spawn kel is to buy the 10 plat elixir. Please make the portal easier to drop, or if we find one please make it permanently lasting if it's going to be hard to spawn

Also some people greedy asf when it comes to events, they won't wait a couple of seconds for everyone in the room, please consider bringing in solo/private rooms for feeding ground maps just like campaigns so it's fairer for all. Ty

Cinco
12-20-2018, 03:33 PM
Cant you atleast add some pants or a pet with those sweaters then maybe they would be worth the 800 plat. Because 800 plat for just a top is insane

You get the Plaid Pants for free by doing the quest and if you combine with either of the Sweaters you get an incredible power and speed buff.

Igothikal
12-20-2018, 03:33 PM
quick question can santa spawn in the old missions as well as in old town? 🤔

Cinco
12-20-2018, 03:42 PM
quick question can santa spawn in the old missions as well as in old town? ��

Yes! There are fewer monsters in most of those old zones - so the likelihood is a bit lower than spawning him in Old Town... but it can definitely happen.

Igothikal
12-20-2018, 03:49 PM
Yes! There are fewer monsters in most of those old zones - so the likelihood is a bit lower than spawning him in Old Town... but it can definitely happen.
Thanks so much I have found him a few times now in the older missions those are more to my liking Thank you 😁😁

Griozud
12-20-2018, 03:54 PM
Hello Cinco, do you know the drop rate on portals? :)

Tinkerbelldoll
12-20-2018, 04:17 PM
I purchased an instant access to winter event elixer but because i had full inventory it didnt take me anywhere and took me to map menu but it still shows i purchased under platinum purchases and took my plat

Cinco
12-20-2018, 04:20 PM
I purchased an instant access to winter event elixer but because i had full inventory it didnt take me anywhere and took me to map menu but it still shows i purchased under platinum purchases and took my plat

Send me the name of your character and I'll get your Plat back. I'll also update the vendor to disallow purchase if your inventory is full. Thanks!

Tinkerbelldoll
12-20-2018, 04:23 PM
Ok i sent you a message :)

Igothikal
12-20-2018, 05:14 PM
Ty Cinco much better now!! 😁

Cinco
12-20-2018, 05:15 PM
+ Zombie spawn rate increased by a factor of 10X
+ Portal spawn rate increased by a factor of 10X
+ Kel Krampus zone gold payout increased by 10X

astro1
12-20-2018, 07:14 PM

Yes. at least put some plaid pants with the sweaters that are tradeable and still combine to give the buffs. lot of money for not so much

Adamizsilly
12-20-2018, 08:25 PM
Thanks for an amazing event! I sort of agree that the sweater prices are too high, would be nice if they were 500 plat each. But like they say "you get what you get and you do not get upset"

Keep up the hard work Cinco! I am sure towards the end of the event many people will appreciate the gold they are collecting even if they are disappointed about the prices. Really love the colors of the titles we are getting. The buffs are a really sweet bonus!

Please increase inventory space up to 1000

Xtylez
12-20-2018, 10:37 PM
Elder Møon Gem Please?

IsamI
12-20-2018, 10:52 PM
What's updating now? I can't play

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

Xtylez
12-20-2018, 10:55 PM
X2 LOL i thought there were a problem with my mobile

Xtylez
12-20-2018, 10:57 PM
Hope they're adding a new Møon elder Gem LMAO

Xtylez
12-20-2018, 11:02 PM
What they added?

Minionmaster
12-20-2018, 11:11 PM
How do I get past the ‘haha merry christmas’ stage? Theres no quest advice. Im just in limbo

Breska
12-21-2018, 02:29 PM
five you could go up inventory space to 1000 I think we would all thank you in advance

LoveWins
12-24-2018, 12:02 PM
Nice and fun event but I'm sort of disappointed bcz I've noticed that the past years Plat Vanities (Cold weather & Blue North etc) were brought back this year which makes 0 sense to me to be honest with you, the plat items that we buy each year on special events shouldn't be brought back in the same event each year more than 2 times I'd suggest, or atleast if you bring them back you should atleast make them cost more plat...cold weather first time it was here it costed 800 plat, next event it also costed 800 plat along with the blue north, now third event both of them are brought back and STILL COST 800 PLAT EACH!! YOU make the ones that bought them in previous years lost their profit and it makes them no special than anyone else, I thought there were supposed to be a higher chance of some items to become rare, not destroy their price every time every event, just like Valentines, halloween, sin patty, so on... if you will bring the previous year plat vanities atleast make them cost more so the ones that bought before can atleast not feel bad as they lost their prices

Minionmaster
12-24-2018, 03:04 PM
Merry Christmas & a Bestie New Year Cinco xoxoxo Thank you for being a super fantastic and patient dude :)

Uber Lycan
12-24-2018, 03:51 PM
Nice and fun event but I'm sort of disappointed bcz I've noticed that the past years Plat Vanities (Cold weather & Blue North etc) were brought back this year which makes 0 sense to me to be honest with you, the plat items that we buy each year on special events shouldn't be brought back in the same event each year more than 2 times I'd suggest, or atleast if you bring them back you should atleast make them cost more plat...cold weather first time it was here it costed 800 plat, next event it also costed 800 plat along with the blue north, now third event both of them are brought back and STILL COST 800 PLAT EACH!! YOU make the ones that bought them in previous years lost their profit and it makes them no special than anyone else, I thought there were supposed to be a higher chance of some items to become rare, not destroy their price every time every event, just like Valentines, halloween, sin patty, so on... if you will bring the previous year plat vanities atleast make them cost more so the ones that bought before can atleast not feel bad as they lost their pricesThe stuff is already 800 plat which imo is insane as it is but hey we buy it anyway, I just got Emerald Set and Blue North because I wanted them. If they take these things away because people need to feel "special" they are only losing money from potential buyers and merches like yourself who just want to overprice things and ruin the economy even more. That being said, I don't think it's fair that some of the richer players have gripes over things as small as this. In the end, they are just trying to make it fair and the fact people need to flex isn't exactly their issue. Just my take on it, though.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

VeeIllllll
12-24-2018, 09:25 PM

iunar
12-25-2018, 05:10 AM
The stuff is already 800 plat which imo is insane as it is but hey we buy it anyway, I just got Emerald Set and Blue North because I wanted them. If they take these things away because people need to feel "special" they are only losing money from potential buyers and merches like yourself who just want to overprice things and ruin the economy even more. That being said, I don't think it's fair that some of the richer players have gripes over things as small as this. In the end, they are just trying to make it fair and the fact people need to flex isn't exactly their issue. Just my take on it, though.

agree with lovewins, for old vanities to be brought back that's fine if they only got released a year ago but this is the third time cold set has been brought back. it's kinda ran its course, it'd be better to release newly made items like the sweaters rather than bringing back old outdated ones. it kind of just seems lazy on the devs part, it's not really satisfying any buyers to see the same old stuff every year

Uber Lycan
12-25-2018, 05:15 AM
agree with lovewins, for old vanities to be brought back that's fine if they only got released a year ago but this is the third time cold set has been brought back. it's kinda ran its course, it'd be better to release newly made items like the sweaters rather than bringing back old outdated ones. it kind of just seems lazy on the devs part, it's not really satisfying any buyers to see the same old stuff every yearThey're also coming out with new things though. If they were only bringing back old vanities, I'd 100% agree with you guys. I get that many people have these vanities already but DL is still getting new users (not often but they are) and people who come back who maybe didn't get the chance to buy them. I understand they could buy them with gold but a lot of the population is still broke despite these gold events and may find it easier to just buy with cash.

iunar
12-25-2018, 05:18 AM
They're also coming out with new things though. If they were only bringing back old vanities, I'd 100% agree with you guys. I get that many people have these vanities already but DL is still getting new users (not often but they are) and people who come back who maybe didn't get the chance to buy them. I understand they could buy them with gold but a lot of the population is still broke despite these gold events and may find it easier to just buy with cash.

fair point -------- had to make it 11 characters lmao

Uber Lycan
12-25-2018, 05:19 AM
fair point -------- had to make it 11 characters lmaoxD

Uber Lycan
12-25-2018, 05:22 AM
Merry Christmas guys

Xtylez
12-25-2018, 12:26 PM
U too bro, Merry xmas

LoveWins
12-25-2018, 02:04 PM
The stuff is already 800 plat which imo is insane as it is but hey we buy it anyway, I just got Emerald Set and Blue North because I wanted them. If they take these things away because people need to feel "special" they are only losing money from potential buyers and merches like yourself who just want to overprice things and ruin the economy even more. That being said, I don't think it's fair that some of the richer players have gripes over things as small as this. In the end, they are just trying to make it fair and the fact people need to flex isn't exactly their issue. Just my take on it, though.

I agree with you and understand all of that bro but whoever wanted cold weather set let's say, it has been brought back for 3 times now so could of got it, It can't keep going that way there should be a limit to it, that's how DL used to be, not every player in the game is supposed to have every item or it's not fun anymore to either merch or buy with plat.
I know some people who merch over price items, but at that point it's all on you you have to be a good merchant to know what to buy when theyre cheap and what to sell when theyre expensive, if you know what I mean. that's the fun part in it

LoveWins
12-25-2018, 02:06 PM
agree with lovewins, for old vanities to be brought back that's fine if they only got released a year ago but this is the third time cold set has been brought back. it's kinda ran its course, it'd be better to release newly made items like the sweaters rather than bringing back old outdated ones. it kind of just seems lazy on the devs part, it's not really satisfying any buyers to see the same old stuff every year

Exactly my point, there is no point of bringing back plat vanities for a third time because this is how it goes.. Cold weather is in the vendor for plat now for the third time, I guarantee to you that NOBODY bought it for 800 plat when they could get the new items instead, so instead of having people buy it which is the reason it came back, people start offering low instead and when you ask them to offer more, they be like: *IT'S ON STORE FOR PLAT AND IT WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR HAHAHA NO TY*

LoveWins
12-25-2018, 02:09 PM
Okay if they want to bring back old plat vanities for a third and for a fourth and even more... atleast don't keep it the same price, instead of 800 plat could of made it like 1200 plat or more, so when some prick says it will be back next year, you could shut them up by saying okay but not for the same plat price and that's gonna stop them, so who really wants those old vanities could buy it.

LoveWins
12-25-2018, 02:11 PM
Merry CHRISTMAS GUYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS HOPE YALL GET WHATEVER YOU WISH FOR

zaid
12-25-2018, 02:27 PM
When the bonus event start?? its already 26th dec

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Endls
12-25-2018, 04:24 PM
What a thrilling bonus event... I hope that the elemental pets can be bought for gold also. Also some advice being: events like this bonus event is a chore more than anything, very tedious - no fun at all.

iunar
12-25-2018, 04:34 PM
Okay if they want to bring back old plat vanities for a third and for a fourth and even more... atleast don't keep it the same price, instead of 800 plat could of made it like 1200 plat or more, so when some prick says it will be back next year, you could shut them up by saying okay but not for the same plat price and that's gonna stop them, so who really wants those old vanities could buy it.

I think avenger, Eros and Cupid are coming back, they should be worth more plat maybe 1200 like he says, if people are desperate for it then they'll pay more towards it. But since garnet and men's set only came out last year they should be the same price.

Ya we really should have more rarity in game it makes it better to play. there's already so much you can do it game why make getting items easy to get, people will get bored quickly. and if people overprice you really have to get better at knowing when to buy things and when not to everyone's gonna overprice their items.. that's kinda the whole point of merching

Xtylez
12-25-2018, 05:23 PM
100$+ for a set? That is...Funny, a person can spend 800 on a sweater(for this case)And buy the set for gold instead plat, overpricing the set also for plat will make this game 100% P2W.

I don't like this idea, it's my opinion of course.

Xtylez
12-25-2018, 05:39 PM
Oh Cinco, enable experience drops on Blood Factory, please.

iunar
12-25-2018, 06:00 PM
100$+ for a set? That is...Funny, a person can spend 800 on a sweater(for this case)And buy the set for gold instead plat, overpricing the set also for plat will make this game 100% P2W.

I don't like this idea, it's my opinion of course.

there's plat sales where people bulk buy plat and offers from tapjoy etc. plus they're expensive vanities at least this way not many people will buy, if you do you get your money's worth and the sets stay rare. people can't overprice it anyway if there's more of the same vanities in game the price of it goes down

Xtylez
12-25-2018, 08:45 PM
How much will last the bonus event?

Aphorism
12-25-2018, 11:26 PM
All vanities should keep coming back, and stay at the same price, to avoid monopolizing of items, like the Helix which some say is worth 4b now apparently. Any item which is rare automatically becomes coveted and overpriced which is not fair to the community of players. This can never be solved since the old items gets more and more expensive as new items roll out (tried buying helix for max gold, both new sweaters, and blood set and this was still apparently not enough). Since there are so few available people set insane prices, which they have a right to do; why would they sell something so rare for things which they view as having far lesser value? When undead was brought back into the game it balanced everything out for everyone, sure alot of people were butthurt but the community is thriving now more than ever. The old coveted vanities became mundane and that keeps the game alive, knowing that more and more will come. Not just the 1% hoarding the pretentious status symbols. As long as new vanities keep coming I don't see any reason whatsoever why the old ones should not make a resurrection.

Xtylez
12-26-2018, 01:00 AM
That's true, I agree

VeeIllllll
12-26-2018, 01:01 AM
How long.

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

DJDEVIL007
12-26-2018, 03:02 AM
Cinco
In blood forge event will only leaderboard people gets reward or bronze silver gold tiers people will get reward too even not reach leaderboard?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

IsamI
12-26-2018, 04:21 AM
All vanities should keep coming back, and stay at the same price, to avoid monopolizing of items, like the Helix which some say is worth 4b now apparently. Any item which is rare automatically becomes coveted and overpriced which is not fair to the community of players. This can never be solved since the old items gets more and more expensive as new items roll out (tried buying helix for max gold, both new sweaters, and blood set and this was still apparently not enough). Since there are so few available people set insane prices, which they have a right to do; why would they sell something so rare for things which they view as having far lesser value? When undead was brought back into the game it balanced everything out for everyone, sure alot of people were butthurt but the community is thriving now more than ever. The old coveted vanities became mundane and that keeps the game alive, knowing that more and more will come. Not just the 1% hoarding the pretentious status symbols. As long as new vanities keep coming I don't see any reason whatsoever why the old ones should not make a resurrection.Stupid merch like iunar want everything she have become rarest and then she can set highest price value ..so lame thinking.
Not thinking about game these merch want own profit only.
I am sure she never use a single platinum to buy any vanity. Prove me wrong..
[emoji3522]

mascotmullah
12-26-2018, 05:23 AM
Stupid merch like iunar want everything she have become rarest and then she can set highest price value ..so lame thinking.
[emoji3522]

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkLol isam calm down bruh..leave her alone..it's her opinion and that's it ..nothing more.personslly I don't like merchers cause they are the main reason for inflation but what can we do.just let her be let her do what she wants ..to set prices for stuff is one thing while getting a buyer is another so if she owns all the rare stuff but can't sell em it's a big L for her..just let the case rest

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

iunar
12-26-2018, 05:24 AM
Stupid merch like iunar want everything she have become rarest and then she can set highest price value ..so lame thinking.
[emoji3522]

damn you still salty ab me broke boy huh? & no I don't merch and set high prices I'm rich already I don't need to xxx

I see your head is still rammed up your ***, so I'll spell my point out for you: ofc they should be brought back it'll lower the price of high vanity items but they still should be rare at some level, what is the point in having every single item in game common? the game will die out faster than your brain cells do. Kisses x

mascotmullah
12-26-2018, 05:27 AM
Lmao..this is hilarious asf. So much arguments and fights because of virtual stuff..most if you here need to get a life

IsamI
12-26-2018, 06:12 AM
damn you still salty ab me broke boy huh? & no I don't merch and set high prices I'm rich already I don't need to xxx

I see your head is still rammed up your ***, so I'll spell my point out for you: ofc they should be brought back it'll lower the price of high vanity items but they still should be rare at some level, what is the point in having every single item in game common? the game will die out faster than your brain cells do. Kisses xLol don't be mad.... Everyone knows how u become rich hahahaha.. [emoji3522]
Have fun

IsamI
12-26-2018, 06:14 AM
For your general knowledge I wanna tell you, this game belongs pve n PvP also not a merchant shop.

I see your head is still rammed up your ***, so I'll spell my point out for you: ofc they should be brought back it'll lower the price of high vanity items but they still should be rare at some level, what is the point in having every single item in game common? the game will die out faster than your brain cells do. Kisses x

Tor
12-26-2018, 06:47 AM
All vanities should keep coming back, and stay at the same price, to avoid monopolizing of items, like the Helix which some say is worth 4b now apparently. Any item which is rare automatically becomes coveted and overpriced which is not fair to the community of players. This can never be solved since the old items gets more and more expensive as new items roll out (tried buying helix for max gold, both new sweaters, and blood set and this was still apparently not enough). Since there are so few available people set insane prices, which they have a right to do; why would they sell something so rare for things which they view as having far lesser value? When undead was brought back into the game it balanced everything out for everyone, sure alot of people were butthurt but the community is thriving now more than ever. The old coveted vanities became mundane and that keeps the game alive, knowing that more and more will come. Not just the 1% hoarding the pretentious status symbols. As long as new vanities keep coming I don't see any reason whatsoever why the old ones should not make a resurrection.

Helix was a non-tradable endgame vanity. It was so unremarkable back in the day that as soon as DL raised the endgame cap to L36 almost everyone stopped carrying them. They weren't tradeable. Then DL stopped upgrading DL and tens of thousands of players quit. Most people on my friendlist are the old PVP gang from my old guilds. They've all quit. Almost all of them had Helix axes. They've all quit.

You know why they quit. It wasn't because of too much new content. And they certainly didn't stay because they owned Helix axes. It was because there was NO NEW CONTENT AT ALL for over 2 years.

Just. Have. New. Content.

It was a HUGE mistake to make the Helix axes tradeable. You want to keep high-value players returning, don't devalue their content by appeasing whiners, just keep creating cool NEW content.

This really isn't complicated.

TO REPEAT... I had TWO THOUSAND people on my friendslist in 2014. Almost ALL OF THEM had Helix axes. The Helix axes didn't keep them in the game. The LACK OF NEW CONTENT drove them away.

You guys did this to yourselves.

You're creating new content every few months. It's hit and miss, but creativity is like that. No worries. A lot of the new content is effing awesome. The Arc Sabers are JUST as cool as the Helix axes. People are retards so the Arc Sabers are currently listed at 35 million, I got mine for 1 million and am never selling. Just like I'm not selling me Helix axes. I EARNED THEM for being an ORIGINAL LEVEL 26 ENDGAME player.

You guys are investing time and energy in making a 6-year old game work. You're doing a good job. Separate the signal from the noise and keep going.

It's okay to recycle tradeable vanities on a once-a-year basis for high plat... but Helix axes were never tradeable in the first place. They were a Level 26 endgame vanity. The mistake was making them tradeable. No amount of degrading the value of vanities will keep people in the game.

NEW CONTENT is the trick.

Keep up the good work and big thanks to very secretly making SOLO PLAY the game mechanic for farming the Christmas Event.

Uber Lycan
12-26-2018, 06:56 AM
Helix was a non-tradable endgame vanity. It was so unremarkable back in the day that as soon as DL raised the endgame cap to L36 almost everyone stopped carrying them. They weren't tradeable. Then DL stopped upgrading DL and tens of thousands of players quit. Most people on my friendlist are the old PVP gang from my old guilds. They've all quit. Almost all of them had Helix axes. They've all quit.

You know why they quit. It wasn't because of too much new content. And they certainly didn't stay because they owned Helix axes. It was because there was NO NEW CONTENT AT ALL for over 2 years.

Just. Have. New. Content.

It was a HUGE mistake to make the Helix axes tradeable. You want to keep high-value players returning, don't devalue their content by appeasing whiners, just keep creating cool NEW content.

This really isn't complicated.

TO REPEAT... I had TWO THOUSAND people on my friendslist in 2014. Almost ALL OF THEM had Helix axes. The Helix axes didn't keep them in the game. The LACK OF NEW CONTENT drove them away.

You guys did this to yourselves.

You're creating new content every few months. It's hit and miss, but creativity is like that. No worries. A lot of the new content is effing awesome. The Arc Sabers are JUST as cool as the Helix axes. People are retards so the Arc Sabers are currently listed at 35 million, I got mine for 1 million and am never selling. Just like I'm not selling me Helix axes. I EARNED THEM for being an ORIGINAL LEVEL 26 ENDGAME player.

You guys are investing time and energy in making a 6-year old game work. You're doing a good job. Separate the signal from the noise and keep going.

It's okay to recycle tradeable vanities on a once-a-year basis for high plat... but Helix axes were never tradeable in the first place. They were a Level 26 endgame vanity. The mistake was making them tradeable. No amount of degrading the value of vanities will keep people in the game.

NEW CONTENT is the trick.

Keep up the good work and big thanks to very secretly making SOLO PLAY the game mechanic for farming the Christmas Event.This. Very much this. Helix isn't even a great weapon tbh. (I'm waiting for people to say I only don't like it because I don't have it) But most of the old players who originally had axes didn't care about them because they're so unremarkable. The point of them is for everybody to see that you're super rich but the stats are garbage even at 26. I sold mine for this very reason and only partially miss them because they were one of the few things that separated old players from the new. Now anybody with billions of gold to scrap away for a conversation piece can get them. Love the game but it's by no means perfect, mostly due to the player base in all honesty. 99% of these players now have absolutely no idea about the days where you had to use energy to do missions, which took forever btw and so the only thing to do while you waited was to PvP or just talk to people. But, I digress.

Xtylez
12-26-2018, 11:01 AM
Uber i don't like Helix cause u don't have it.

Just jk, I don't have it too :'u

So sad.

Uber Lycan
12-26-2018, 11:03 AM
Uber i don't like Helix cause u don't have it.

Just jk, I don't have it too :'u

So sad.I never liked it besides how it looked, that's why I sold mine lol I care more about stats than looks

jaymt09
12-26-2018, 12:47 PM

This makes no sense, of course ppl spend real money on game to have rare items, come on many games are based on paying cash to own rare items, it’s not just DL. And if u think a rare item is expensive I’m sorry to hear that.. but a game with every items being owned by many is not really cool. In my opinion I started as a new player late 2013 and I worked hard to buy helix/firestar/ undead and everything, yes it sucked to have undead back because of how much I spent trying to get it of it’s worth. Idk about u but I think a game with no rare items is kinda boring, u don’t look forward on trying to make enough money to buy what u really want.. so yeah... if sts gets all items that are rare back and back again is pointless to even buy plat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aphorism
12-26-2018, 02:46 PM
I agree that objects should be kept rare, however simply bringing them back will not completely decrease their value. There are people that have no opportunity whatsoever to buy items even if they were available for plat. It's not going to be free, it will still cost money, however it will balance out the items. There are a plethora of people who because of their country restrictions are unable to get platinum even if they wanted. The items will continue to be rare, and since they are so coveted they should be more expensive and or perhaps a limited amount given out; all I'm saying is that they way things are is ridiculous. If they discontinue old vanities the same thing that happens with helix and firestar will happen with all items.

And to be clear, I quite frankly do not care if Helix or Firestar make a return, meerely used that as an example to what can happen to the rest of the vanity items if they do not bring them back as some people have requested. I like being able to purchase old holiday outfits and I do not want them to be monopolized, that is all.

LoveWins
12-26-2018, 02:56 PM
[emoji3522]

Calm down man it's not only her and that has nothing to do with having the rarest and setting the highest prices, the whole point of my suggestion was to make the game more fun.. there is no point of playing and it's boring when everyone has literally everything it's just stupid really, I've been playing for a while and the point of the game's always been about either pvping or having rare items. let's say pvp is fine now although forge ruined it but how about merching ? why it has to be ruined too?? the game is only about pvping and merching if those 2 are ruined then the game is dead game over

LoveWins
12-26-2018, 02:59 PM
I think avenger, Eros and Cupid are coming back, they should be worth more plat maybe 1200 like he says, if people are desperate for it then they'll pay more towards it. But since garnet and men's set only came out last year they should be the same price.

Ya we really should have more rarity in game it makes it better to play. there's already so much you can do it game why make getting items easy to get, people will get bored quickly. and if people overprice you really have to get better at knowing when to buy things and when not to everyone's gonna overprice their items.. that's kinda the whole point of merching

They clearly don't understand the point of that suggestion, anyway.

VeeIllllll
12-26-2018, 04:58 PM
I want the old vendor with glassmasks, undead, iron hand, and that is all i can think of.

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Jync
12-27-2018, 07:43 AM
Winter Sweaters 2x speed need to work also in pvp. Ty.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Xtylez
12-27-2018, 08:25 AM
There are another prizes or just the pets?

kurbeka
12-27-2018, 02:51 PM

Lmao, it will be marathon hahaha

jaymt09
12-27-2018, 03:59 PM
+ Platinum is on Sale!
+ Defeat the Winter Zombie for a chance to spawn a portal to Kel Krampus' treasure zone!
+ Dr. Wells is in Club Sanctuary for the Event to offer quests and award more brand new vanity items!
+ Get the 'Emerald North' vanity set (and sets from previous years) from the Winter Event Vendor.
+ Look for a special bonus event to begin on December 25th... prizes include NEW powerful 'Elemental' pets!

How much will the pets be per tier?

Cinco
12-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Pets will range in price from 100 to 300 Platinum or 5MM to 15MM each depending upon tier.

Jync
12-28-2018, 12:16 PM
Cinco please update daily quest after event. Thankyou.

Uber Lycan
12-28-2018, 11:22 PM
Cinco the nature pet isn't adding blood regen

LoveWins
12-29-2018, 04:01 AM

that'd probably make pvp even alot more pay to win, in my opinion none of the vanity items (sweaters, armor sets or pets) should have any effect on pvp because not every player can get those and like that it's actually pay to win

LoveWins
12-29-2018, 04:03 AM
i feel like pvping but when I realize pvp has become sooo complicated from forging to vanity with stats to sweaters with very helpful stats I be like nah not worth it and Im sure Im not the only one that thinks like that lol

IsamI
12-29-2018, 04:45 AM
P2P
i feel like pvping but when I realize pvp has become sooo complicated from forging to vanity with stats to sweaters with very helpful stats I be like nah not worth it and Im sure Im not the only one that thinks like that lol

Mindyaownbaby
12-30-2018, 05:14 PM
+ Platinum is on Sale!
Are we getting something for New Years?

tusharreings
12-31-2018, 04:23 AM
+ Platinum is on Sale!
+ Look for a special bonus event to begin on December 25th... prizes include NEW powerful 'Elemental' pets!Thanks for the event.
The platinum buy sweaters are best and coats are also good idea with different colour wisps which gives nice stats.
2x speed ,loot ,xp and many more things.
NICE IDEA :))

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

toystori974
12-31-2018, 04:28 AM
Make gold loot more tho and drop something else form those Santa zombies I got bored day 2

tusharreings
12-31-2018, 04:28 AM

Ya we really should have more rarity in game it makes it better to play. there's already so much you can do it game why make getting items easy to get, people will get bored quickly. and if people overprice you really have to get better at knowing when to buy things and when not to everyone's gonna overprice their items.. that's kinda the whole point of merchingGood but not all can spend 1200 plats ,800 plats is alr high.
Most ppl in game are 15-20 age....
Not possible for all to get that much plats when offers not work ,already 800 plats is too much.
Cupid n others will be same plats or less than last year....no comments bcoz i joined jan 2018 idk abt plats of cupid but m sure it was like 500-700 n should be same as last year.

TJ007
12-31-2018, 04:32 AM
Good but not all can spend 1200 plats ,800 plats is alr high.
Not possible for all to get that much plats when offers not work ,already 800 plats is too much.
Cupid n others will be same plats or less than last year....no comments bcoz i joined jan 2018 idk abt plats of cupid but m sure it was like 500-700 n should be same as last year.

Yea correct ,and thanks for title brother.
Helping and best)

mascotmullah
01-01-2019, 03:02 AM
Good but not all can spend 1200 plats ,800 plats is alr high.

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkI agree with you ..iunar is actually correct tho concerning the rarity if certain items but I'm of the same school of thought that that 800 plat is okay because yes we have free plat offers but it doesn't work for every player's country so let it remain at 800 plat ..besides many were complaining about the price of the sweaters for this winter event ..but cinco kindly bring back old vanities so that players like myself have a chance to get them for plat..the prices for gold are too high end

Santosh Elangadi
01-02-2019, 02:53 AM
+ Platinum is on Sale!
+ Look for a special bonus event to begin on December 25th... prizes include NEW powerful 'Elemental' pets!The bonus Leaderboard event started in Dec 25th onwards. And it ended within 3 days. There is no announcement regarding the ending of the bonus event. Not even announced before closing of the event in game or in forum anywhere.
Many players who scored 35k(gold tier) also missed the elemental pet rewards.

It's completely unfair.

Atleast you could have announced that the "bonus event" will be running for 3 days only.

Please, I need answer to this, cinco.

tusharreings
01-12-2019, 07:05 AM
The bonus Leaderboard event started in Dec 25th onwards. And it ended within 3 days. There is no announcement regarding the ending of the bonus event. Not even announced before closing of the event in game or in forum anywhere.
Many players who scored 35k(gold tier) also missed the elemental pet rewards.

It's completely unfair.

Atleast you could have announced that the "bonus event" will be running for 3 days only.

Please, I need answer to this, cinco.Agree i missed tier too bcoz i thought i have a lot of time to reach 35k e.e