PDA

View Full Version : Guild bed........

Motherless_Child
12-20-2018, 04:47 PM
Can anyone tell me if a guild bed is placed in the guild hall, will all guild members be able to sleep on it and have a "nightmare?......

LOL...........

Just wanted to know B4 buying..............................

Bug
12-20-2018, 04:50 PM
yes

Sent from my Neffos C5s using Tapatalk

|Ares|
12-21-2018, 01:31 PM
Like.. what?

Motherless_Child
12-21-2018, 01:59 PM
Like.. what?

If a guild master gets a bed for the guild hall, can the guildies sleep in it to go to dreamscape, even if GM is not there????

PsychoNuke
12-21-2018, 08:17 PM
If a guild master gets a bed for the guild hall, can the guildies sleep in it to go to dreamscape, even if GM is not there????

Yes. Any member of the guild can open any furniture, it will go to their guild inventory and guild master can place that furniture in guild hall. The furniture can be used anytime by anyone even if the owner is offline.

Susanne
12-22-2018, 06:18 AM
It's brilliant! You can do anything in a guildhall with furniture. Bounce up and down on the bed whilst the dance ball throws amazing colours all over the place. You can sit on the chairs too. In our guildhall you can sneak up on an unsuspecting guildie who happens to be standing next to a cannon and BOOM! He's dead. 💥 You can do whatever you like even when the guild master is offline. I lure mages into the tub and poke fun at their little blue bodies before letting all the water out. I had to stop drowning them you see. Warriors are hard to drown so I blow the poor unsuspecting fools up. Well, what do you expect? Rogues were made to be sneaky. 😋😏. Merry Christmas 🎄

Rosybuds
12-30-2018, 02:17 PM
All our Guild Furniture has dissapeared apart from 4 stool and one Love seat !!! Anyone Else Have this happen too them ?
I mean its EMPTY !!!! Do we have a Theif lol....No This Is Not Funny Devs Help Whats Happened Too Our Hall ?????

Spheresome
12-30-2018, 02:24 PM
All our Guild Furniture has dissapeared apart from 4 stool and one Love seat !!! Anyone Else Have this happen too them ?
I mean its EMPTY !!!! Do we have a Theif lol....No This Is Not Funny Devs Help Whats Happened Too Our Hall ?????

if someone leaves a guild, all the furniture they opened goes with them

Rosybuds
12-30-2018, 05:59 PM
if someone leaves a guild, all the furniture they opened goes with them
Thank You :)
LoL lol ... Im get msg all the furniture is Gone !!
So I join again & Im trying too figure it out when I say I still got a Rug I can give ya, Edit " BOOM " Ehhh !! I guess I got the furniture o.O .
So just bc I bought it !!
If I leave they going too be Hungry and Furnitureless (New Word lol )
Damn that's Harsh, Also when ur at Max spaces if you Don't buy anymore Spaces are you stuck with the Furniture
You cant Give it away ? You cant it Sell ? You cant Delete it ?
And You cant find unless you press Edit !! Bc it aint in your Stash or your Inventory or your Satchel it's in some Secret Guild Inventory o.O