PDA

View Full Version : Return Of Green Arlor Rogue?

Scalpel
12-20-2018, 06:35 PM
I am wondering if the Green Arlor rogue vanity set will return. It has been quite unfair that Wars and Mages can obtain theirs and Wars are still able to in Winterfest 2018.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181221/6ee02538a60420d012243def9b7a68b5.jpg
Credits to Divinatory/PostNoob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Froze.Exe
12-20-2018, 06:54 PM
I saw someone on my random party looted green arlor set for rogue..hes selling it for 25m though

Scalpel
12-20-2018, 06:55 PM
I saw someone on my random party looted green arlor set for rogue..hes selling it for 25m though

That’s great to hear :D

Ninjasmurf
12-20-2018, 07:03 PM
Vanities do not affect gameplay there’s absolutely no reason why they need to return. Take away the fact that ppl spent millions on them what’s the fun of having the same vanity as everyone else?

I get they want new players to have a chance at old items but there’s certain things that need to remain exclusive and once you reach a certain point you can get them.

Imagine buying something that you save up money for years like a car or a house then the next day the government decides to give everyone one for free. See the problem with that? Everyone was happy with the purple arlors but this is just insanity.

Kakashis
12-20-2018, 07:59 PM

Holy smokes! Have a screenshot? I only heard rumors!

Abuze
12-20-2018, 08:54 PM
Holy smokes! Have a screenshot? I only heard rumors!

Dasey looted one too.
I'm freaking shocked.
This is just STS spitting in the face of those who paid loads of millions to buy the green arlor rog vanity. This is legit the ultimate disrespect towards your players.
We better see the exact same expensive vanities for the upcoming events, tree set for mage, original jesters and all.

Noni
12-20-2018, 09:11 PM
I looted the mage one and sold it rather “cheap” :p

Scalpel
12-20-2018, 09:16 PM
I looted the mage one and sold it rather “cheap” :p

0_o When Nani comes

Captainrock
12-20-2018, 09:47 PM
They shouldn’t have return it back,people spend millions on it,a person was ready to sell all his vanities for the green arlor set and many more people spend all their income on it...
Same happened with steel commando set looks like people should just avoid paying millions of gold for old vanities unless it is a Leaderboard vanities.

Scalpel
12-20-2018, 09:48 PM
They shouldn’t have return it back,people spend millions on it,a person was ready to sell all his vanities for the green arlor set and many more people spend all their income on it...
Same happened with steel commando set looks like people should just avoid paying millions of gold for old vanities unless it is a Leaderboard vanities.

It is sts’s fault for making em for mages and wars. Since they did this mostly mages and wars will have them so they would have to balance it out with readding rogue.

Drone
12-20-2018, 09:51 PM
People are always quick to put the blame on someone else. How about blaming yourself for deciding to spend your gold on expensive items?

Scalpel
12-20-2018, 09:53 PM
People are always quick to put the blame on someone else. How about blaming yourself for deciding to spend your gold on expensive items?

Who is this directed towards? Because I am the one in favor for the return.

Drone
12-20-2018, 10:00 PM
It is directed towards all who made the decision to spend millions on the set and blame everyone else but themselves for it.
Who is this directed towards? Because I am the one in favor for the return.

Scalpel
12-20-2018, 10:01 PM
It is directed towards all who made the decision to spend millions on the set and blame everyone else but themselves for it.

Ok cuz i thought it was directed towards me... ^_^

Drone
12-20-2018, 10:03 PM
Dup post, disregard!

Kairihearts
12-20-2018, 10:51 PM
Sts might give everyone a tree set ROFL.

PostNoob
12-20-2018, 10:51 PM
It drops. Looted one on first event boss. No reroll.

Anyone got a dev post saying it wont return?

Nol
12-20-2018, 10:52 PM
Ridiculous sts.. idk why u guys did this xD i guess this game is broke now?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Scalpel
12-20-2018, 10:53 PM
It’s a christmas miracle

Kairihearts
12-20-2018, 10:54 PM
Sorry unfortunately devs are in holidays right now please send email when we have time to care. :)

Scalpel
12-20-2018, 10:56 PM
Sorry unfortunately devs are in holidays right now please send email when we have time to care. :)

Errrr.... Ok.... I’ll leave a voicemail. Mail: THANK YOU DEVELOPERS!!!

Abuze
12-20-2018, 11:03 PM

Its not even blaming, i dislike people who r like this with such a big passion. Its almost the same bs as glint set, glint set was supposed to be best set during the 46 cap but a simple imbued double para out shined it and even after that, after people spent millions on a set, what does STS do? Release a free version of the set, glhf to all those who paid.

STS is so lucky that AL has such a small community. If this was a big game a stupid decision like this would backfire so freaking bad on them.

None of us saw that STS would make such a stupid decision to bring back old exclusive vanities, so we all the right to point fingers. Least they could've done was given hints but not just drop a bomb on us like this.
For all you know people could've grinded their asses off to get green arlor (R) just for STS to release it the next day for it to be worth 10000x less.

Then's there's pity people like you tryna act like a smartass comedian.

Froze.Exe
12-20-2018, 11:03 PM
This is a lesson for those vanity manipulator..do u think sts wont do anything with wat your doing." making rare vanities price ultra high so only few can wear and afford????..lol...shout out for those hoarding alot of red balloon"..your next in line..

Kairihearts
12-20-2018, 11:06 PM
Its not even blaming, i dislike people who r like this with such a big passion. Its almost the same bs as glint set, glint set was supposed to be best set during the 46 cap but a simple imbued double para out shined it and even after that, after people spent millions on a set, what does STS do? Release a free version of the set, glhf to all those who paid.

STS is so lucky that AL has such a small community. If this was a big game a stupid decision like this would backfire so freaking bad on them.

None of us saw that STS would make such a stupid decision to bring back old exclusive vanities, so we all the right to point fingers. Least they could've done was given hints but not just drop a bomb on us like this.
For all you know people could've grinded their asses off to get green arlor (R) just for STS to release it the next day for it to be worth 10000x less.

Tis the season to be jolly trollll lol lol lol sts don't care abuze

Scalpel
12-20-2018, 11:08 PM
Making as much money as they can b4 big shutdown?

Drone
12-20-2018, 11:21 PM
Oh look!!! Someone is regretting his/her decision. Let it out, let it all out, it’s gonna be alright!!

Gufugufutwo
12-20-2018, 11:43 PM
Oh look!!! Someone is regretting his/her decision. Let it out, let it all out, it’s gonna be alright!!

i wonder how this dude hasn't been banned like azerothraven yet xD

Azerothraven
12-20-2018, 11:48 PM

I wasn't banned. I was on a break!

Drone
12-20-2018, 11:51 PM
The shadow realm awaits!!

PostNoob
12-20-2018, 11:59 PM
Where is the thread shows a dev saying that Rog green wouldnt return? Anyone have this?

shadowronn
12-21-2018, 12:14 AM

Comment F to pay respects.
Ps I am a smart add comedian.

Helpless
12-21-2018, 12:21 AM
This is a lesson for those vanity manipulator..do u think sts wont do anything with wat your doing." making rare vanities price ultra high so only few can wear and afford????..lol...shout out for those hoarding alot of red balloon"..your next in line..
Red balloon was a LB banner reward, and sts has confirmed that LB banners won’t be trade able anymore

Captainrock
12-21-2018, 02:16 AM

I agree that we should think thrice before buying expensive items but this vanity was an exclusive one and it was supposed to be rare and not be returned back,people
Paid millions for it and now the price is way to cheap.

You wouldn’t have said this if it had happened to you.

Drone
12-21-2018, 02:48 AM
Oh trust me, I’ve lost millions due to similar events in the past, but not to the extent of green arlor proportions because I’ve learned my lesson, unlike the people crying on this forum. Anyone remember shady and surge? steel commando?
I agree that we should think thrice before buying expensive items but this vanity was an exclusive one and it was supposed to be rare and not be returned back,people
Paid millions for it and now the price is way to cheap.

You wouldn’t have said this if it had happened to you.

DoAxRi0t
12-21-2018, 02:53 AM
It was unfair that wars and rogues had green arlor years before mages got theirs. Only mages green arlor should have been released this year...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rauitri
12-21-2018, 06:05 AM
Green//Red Arlors, aswell as Tree sets were released during 2012 winter, it was in store for 15 plat.

Makes no sense, after 6yrs that they'll be back? All we asked really is Green Arlor for Mages, as those are not made yet.

One reason is maybe this event is so boring and basically the exact as last year, that they tried to blind us by re-introducing something worth farming during the event, that is Winter related, hence these 6yr old Green Arlors.

Who suffers? People who own them, there are 2 types, the merchers, and legitimate people who really bought them to wear and keep. These merchers are the ones to complain, cause now, its a massive lost for them, and probably months of merching revenue lost.

I have friends who bought them to keep, they didn't cry, neither didn't bother about the resale value, but rather, they have a better reason about it, and that is the Exclusivity of it. Now, they see their Green Arlors commonly in town, like as if Grinch took over Arlor, as suppose to Santa.

It really is these short-termed keeping merchers who planned to merch them, as they knew that these overrated vanity has risen quick, and still on-going. So they bought them to merch, as resale value will profit them later on. Boy they were blinded about how STS like to surprise. Note to merchers, go go go sell your Black hooks, Mauls, Kershals and Balloons, as STS likes to surprise everyear, telling you this now :), as we wouldn't like to hear crying babies in the future.

"But hey they said they wouldn't do such things" yeah they said that, and what has happened so far? All just insults, Recolored Spirits, Golems, Barons, Shiny Balloons, Lovely Balloons, Introducing 6yr old Vanities, lb Banners, recolored gears that originally came from S1, boring thoughtless badges, and decieving colored titles that took them 1minute to think of, and couple minutes to make.

Although now that this happened, we are more aware about the re-introduction of exclusive vanities. Who knows, they might release Tree sets for all classes next year, just because they've lost creativity into making new designs.

How to prevent this? Aswell as recolored pets, recolored Lb banners, recolored vanities etc...

They should listen to us, and host contest designs, this system will give the community a democratic decision, which is good. As its guranteed that the best design will favour the majority of players. The design would show Originality, Uniqueness, Attractiveness, and most importantly not Recolored/Similar.

Although its basically players doing all the work for Devs, and giving them a better revenue. But, we shouldn't think that way, as we all know that the Devs way will just disappoint us, and more drama, more players leaving. We should thank STS if so these Contest Design gets Implemented more.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Disproof
12-21-2018, 06:21 AM
i think they shouldnt release lb vanities again.Justg told lb vanities never will come back as they are only recolored maybe.Also if they release lb vanities again why people should run for lb vanities to lose golds?then events shouldnt exist just my opinion
but yes maul kershal etc isnt safe to keep i think

Azerothraven
12-21-2018, 06:24 AM
I am glad it came back, I can finally afford one. Thanks sts

Darkrai
12-21-2018, 06:41 AM
Green//Red Arlors, aswell as Tree sets were released during 2012 winter, it was in store for 15 plat.

Makes no sense, after 6yrs that they'll be back? All we asked really is Green Arlor for Mages, as those are not made yet.

One reason is maybe this event is so boring and basically the exact as last year, that they tried to blind us by re-introducing something worth farming during the event, that is Winter related, hence these 6yr old Green Arlors.

Who suffers? People who own them, there are 2 types, the merchers, and legitimate people who really bought them to wear and keep. These merchers are the ones to complain, cause now, its a massive lost for them, and probably months of merching revenue lost.

I have friends who bought them to keep, they didn't cry, neither didn't bother about the resale value, but rather, they have a better reason about it, and that is the Exclusivity of it. Now, they see their Green Arlors commonly in town, like as if Grinch took over Arlor, as suppose to Santa.

It really is these short-termed keeping merchers who planned to merch them, as they knew that these overrated vanity has risen quick, and still on-going. So they bought them to merch, as resale value will profit them later on. Boy they were blinded about how STS like to surprise. Note to merchers, go go go sell your Black hooks, Mauls, Kershals and Balloons, as STS likes to surprise everyear, telling you this now :), as we wouldn't like to hear crying babies in the future.

"But hey they said they wouldn't do such things" yeah they said that, and what has happened so far? All just insults, Recolored Spirits, Golems, Barons, Shiny Balloons, Lovely Balloons, Introducing 6yr old Vanities, lb Banners, recolored gears that originally came from S1, boring thoughtless badges, and decieving colored titles that took them 1minute to think of, and couple minutes to make.

Although now that this happened, we are more aware about the re-introduction of exclusive vanities. Who knows, they might release Tree sets for all classes next year, just because they've lost creativity into making new designs.

How to prevent this? Aswell as recolored pets, recolored Lb banners, recolored vanities etc...

They should listen to us, and host contest designs, this system will give the community a democratic decision, which is good. As its guranteed that the best design will favour the majority of players. The design would show Originality, Uniqueness, Attractiveness, and most importantly not Recolored/Similar.

Although its basically players doing all the work for Devs, and giving them a better revenue. But, we shouldn't think that way, as we all know that the Devs way will just disappoint us, and more drama, more players leaving. We should thank STS if so these Contest Design gets Implemented more.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Basiscly at this point were begging sts for us players to do their work lol

Iculous
12-21-2018, 08:18 AM
Blame the community for inflation of vanities not STS. STS has never, I repeat never told anyone how much to sell something for. Sorry but I have my own hang ups on STS their not perfect but seriously to point figures at them is just sad.

the community asked for vanities to be brought back it was the masses that asked. STS was just trying to appease all. I really think it wasn't intended at all till everyone went nuts because originally it was announced just the green war was dropping. remember? everyone lost it and they changed it. be careful what you ask for you might just get it.

PatD
12-21-2018, 09:03 AM
It was obvious that sooner or later it would happen, only one you can blame is yourself for not seeing it coming, so now a few are unhappy and many more are very happy.

And now popcorn time :)

swoutttt
12-21-2018, 10:56 AM
First of all i don't own a green arlor set for rogue, but bringing this vanity back is is another rip for this game. Its like sts lost their amazing creators wich made this game great. Prolly to some big compagny who offer them jobs after this succes. Now we stuck with recolour devs, who fill their pockets with old content from previous devs. Everything thats was build, is getting destroyed from time to time. Its sad to notice this, and i will prolly get problems for saying this, but the game is dead. The only thing that keeps this game alive are the people who spend real money on this game. But also these people will get less and less for their money. So eventually they have to pull the plug. From my point of view there are 2 things that can happen.. Or sts hires new devs who have great creating talent, or they continue this road and let the game die. I hope for the first, since im enjoying this game for many years now.

markonibg
12-21-2018, 11:14 AM
1+ for swouttt 100% right

MajesticPotato
12-21-2018, 11:36 AM
I called it weeks before event. I don't own a set but this is just ridiculous wow! Only people that are happy are those that always wanted the set but never bothered to work hard and buy 1 like others.

Ninjasmurf
12-21-2018, 12:11 PM
Sts has come to a point where the don’t care what anyone has to say. They feel like there’s no way to make everyone happy so they’ll continue to do things their way. That’s not how it used to be and that is why the games dying.

Let’s not forget how the entire dreamscape expansion isn’t played because there’s no point lol.

|Ares|
12-21-2018, 01:37 PM
Good thing STS. Keep it going.
Also give us ice spirits, medusas, ghastly gorgones, OG jesters, tree sets back too.
*sips tea*

Anil LK Joseph
12-21-2018, 01:40 PM
Green arlor just brought back a lot of spice to the game, stop being mad, no one told you to hoard a vanity from 6years+

Disproof
12-21-2018, 01:53 PM
Good thing STS. Keep it going.
Also give us ice spirits, medusas, ghastly gorgones, OG jesters, tree sets back too.
*sips tea*

if they bring lb vanities back then for sure the end of game will come.[tree-red arlor set maybe could come back]no point to run lb events if they release the special rewards vanities[medusa balloon etc] again

|Ares|
12-21-2018, 01:57 PM
if they bring lb vanities back then for sure the end of game will come.[tree-red arlor set maybe could come back]no point to run lb events if they release the special rewards vanities[medusa balloon etc] again

Just because you can hoard 3 sets of each and put the price 30m higher each month?

Nah fam

Disproof
12-21-2018, 02:09 PM
Just because you can hoard 3 sets of each and put the price 30m higher each month?

Nah fam

Its just my opinion .i think making lb vanities untradable was good decision from Devs .I want ice golem ice spirit original jester war etc too but i cant afford them all too what i should do ask sts for rerelease again? I feel sad that people spending so many time/golds for those event if they release those special rewards again.Look now people trying to Get lb banner+cool badge they will spend over 50m for them and after 1year they bring them back imag if u were in top 5 and after they release them again.How u will feel ?

Iculous
12-21-2018, 02:17 PM
Really? it's there choice to spend and do what they want. free will man!
no one's making some kid spend mommy's CC so he/she can get a new shiny.
You don't have to run lb, you don't have to have a brand new arcane wep/armor. sure it'll get you to run a map 30 seconds faster, but again you don't have to do these things.
people keep getting mad at STS for choices they make.
STS made this game guys but you play it, no one has a gun to your head saying you better open 350 locks or else.

|Ares|
12-21-2018, 03:07 PM
It just my opinion .i think making lb vanities untradable was good decision from Devs .I want ice golem ice spirit original jester war etc too but i cant afford them all too what i should do ask sts for rerelease again? I feel sad that people spending so many time/golds for those event if they release those special rewards again.Look now people trying to Get lb banner+cool badge they will spend over 50m for them and after 1year they bring them back imag if u were in top 5 and after they release them again.How u will feel?

If they would release again something I already had I would probably don't give a single F about it because I dont look what other people got. lol
Your choice to spend money on whatever in this game, later on don't complain about that.

Disproof
12-21-2018, 04:07 PM
If they would release again something I already had I would probably don't give a single F about it because I dont look what other people got. lol
Your choice to spend money on whatever in this game, later on don't complain about that.

Well even if they rerelease them again i will not complain about it i will stop playing and will make big giveaway of my items .maybe 111 gold each of my staff in auc XD

Susanne
12-21-2018, 04:38 PM
I don't see what the fuss is about. If I like something I buy it and wear it. What does it matter whether someone else gets it cheaper years later? You still have your original. It's snobbery that's what it is. I shan't be buying it, I don't particularly like it. I prefer the Ashen..it's more classy. Just because something is rare doesn't mean it doesn't look as common as muck.

Kakashis
12-21-2018, 04:59 PM
They never promised they wouldn't bring back green arlors. It's not the first time people took a hit in the game. I'm still waiting on my banished set weaponsss and that was some serious gold and time invested into it. It's STS game, if they want to they can bring back all lb vanities as well.

Ninjasmurf
12-21-2018, 05:16 PM
They never promised they wouldn't bring back green arlors. It's not the first time people took a hit in the game. I'm still waiting on my banished set weaponsss and that was some serious gold and time invested into it. It's STS game, if they want to they can bring back all lb vanities as well.

As I said before they actually did say that they wouldn’t rerelease it in the first winter event when everyone was panic selling sets for 800k. Vanities don’t affect gameplay and therefore aren’t meant to be something for everyone to have. Unlike pets like sns that needed to come back because of the affect it had on pvp.

Btw just because it’s their game doesn’t mean they should do whatever they want or their not gonna have a player base playing the game at all. And also I got my green arlor set for 1mil 3 years ago and was never planning on selling. I’m just mad because they took away its exclusiveness, it’s not all about the gold.

Kakashis
12-21-2018, 05:20 PM
As I said before they actually did say that they wouldn’t rerelease it in the first winter event when everyone was panic selling sets for 800k. Vanities don’t affect gameplay and therefore aren’t meant to be something for everyone to have. Unlike pets like sns that needed to come back because of the affect it had on pvp.

Btw just because it’s their game doesn’t mean they should do whatever they want or their not gonna have a player base playing the game at all. And also I got my green arlor set for 1mil 3 years ago and was never planning on selling. I’m just mad because they took away its exclusiveness, it’s not all about the gold.

Yeah I hear ya! It should have been a recolor or a different shade of green. I'd be royally mad if elite journeyman came back xD

Captainrock
12-21-2018, 09:05 PM
Yeah I hear ya! It should have been a recolor or a different shade of green. I'd be royally mad if elite journeyman came back xD

This is exactly what I’m trying to say until and unless we don’t experience it we keep on saying “Stop blaming others”but when it does happens to us we will say the opposite thing.

QuaseT
12-22-2018, 07:49 AM
I personally collect sets bc they are rare, its a personal competetion. If i cant do that anymore ill quit. There would be nothing ingame that keeps me motivated and i believe many people do the same. But thats probably out of context bc green arlor was a plat vanity and no lb set. Guess thats something different... isnt it sts?

Abuze
12-22-2018, 09:11 AM
Oh trust me, I’ve lost millions due to similar events in the past, but not to the extent of green arlor proportions because I’ve learned my lesson, unlike the people crying on this forum. Anyone remember shady and surge? steel commando?

You didn't even suffer from the SnS being re-released, from the steel commando yes but was that worth 70m? I think not.
So many of you slander so much about green arlor rogs but legit 0 of u would be bching like this if you invested too. But no since yall remain untouched u can slander away right?
Such r human beings anyways. Always trying to be the smartasses and comedians untill you're the one that is the victim.
PS I got my set for free before the event, I didn't lose a single penny but unlike you comedians who love to be bootylickers I actually see the it from multiple POV not one sided views like you comedians.

Ps savagedrone, you truly deserve to be in Emi, kicking people just for showing officers their wrongs :(, bunch of comedians all together xD (reason y my trash alt was in the guild and not my main :<).

Eariefox
12-22-2018, 10:51 AM
I got too this morning i sell it too cheap lmao

Disproof
12-22-2018, 11:44 AM
Next year lets wait for red arlor sets and tree arlor sets :p

swoutttt
12-22-2018, 11:46 AM
Medusa, Frank and Ghost set will return aswell

Disproof
12-22-2018, 11:48 AM
Medusa, Frank and Ghost set will return aswell

Yes if they want to destroy their game they can bring them back why notxD

Ninjasmurf
12-22-2018, 02:23 PM
They should give everyone timed run banners too :) why not so everyone can wear the same stuff who needs exclusiveness? Oh maybe a free heroic dreambot too I’ll take one of those.

slaaayerrr
12-22-2018, 02:26 PM
They should give everyone timed run banners too :) why not so everyone can wear the same stuff who needs exclusiveness? Oh maybe a free heroic dreambot too I’ll take one of those.

theres 2,5 weeks more of this event. who knows! i vote for lepre banner since it matches with green arlor

Disproof
12-22-2018, 02:28 PM

Nice idea would be nice STS to give Special untradable banners to all players depends on time (how many years they play)

Ninjasmurf
12-22-2018, 03:41 PM
theres 2,5 weeks more of this event. who knows! i vote for lepre banner since it matches with green arlor

Oh true that’s a good one! Who cares that ppl spent 100m+ on them they should make it a free drop from tarlok since they look cool. Everyone should have one.

Iculous
12-22-2018, 03:57 PM
I'm sorry are you saying it's STS's fault someone spent 100m+? um no..
blame the community. honestly it's the community that makes prices lol, you? yourself, and you choose to pay what someone is selling it for. why not make a thread complaining about that?

STS never once said or implied that anyone should sell a vanity a piece or pieces of clothing that have no effect on your toons game play. nope, it's the players that were around when it was released. they and only they should be held responsible for the (absolute rediculous) prices they are selling a piece of clothing for.

Did they make the item? nope, they are selling it. It's really funny everyone is like down with STS because they actually wanted to make (everyone happy) and low all but LB OG vanities be farmed. (not givin) farmed.

the hoarders who have been hoarding should be held accountable for these prices. nothing against them. (much love) but come on guys? it's not STS fault. stop to think for 1 sec and it will be clear who's to blame.