PDA

View Full Version : Fiery crate pulls

ancestor
12-20-2018, 07:38 PM
So I've opened 7 so far and I know that a arcane isn't just gonna be that easy but the pulls I were getting we're kind of dumb. I've gotten all purple gear and a luck elixer O.o maybe it's just bad luck but something tells me the pulls are not to friendly ironically at plat sale time. I'm greatful for plat sale and event but I just want to be sure this is actually real drop rates or I'm just unlucky. My guildies opened a few too and got all purples. How's everyone else doing on these?

Screenshotz
12-20-2018, 07:45 PM
7 lol

/11chars

ancestor
12-20-2018, 07:51 PM
7 lol

/11chars

It's not the fact of opening alot it's bout the rate of anything. I've opened alot of crates and never saw only purples come out. I usually get elixers with it or legendarys. Did you open any yet? If you did you would get it

Spheresome
12-20-2018, 08:24 PM
purple items should be eliminated from locked crates imo.

ancestor
12-20-2018, 08:42 PM
purple items should be eliminated from locked crates imo.

1000% agree but this crate is wild with them

markonibg
12-20-2018, 09:41 PM
In AL everything is nerfed a lot. Look essence drop rate... before was 3-6 per run, now max 3... drop rate of items is nerfed to... locked drop rate also. Now you need to spend a lot more money to get something.

Sethyates
12-21-2018, 02:19 AM
I've opened 30 of these chest and seem to have very bad luck atm

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Crystalwiz
12-21-2018, 11:53 AM
I opened 12 fiery chests that I crafted. I just got desire ring pot and a bunch of jewel recipe elixirs, which can be useful and right now are expensive in cs. I never open all at once but do it in short spurts. If you get something good, stop opening til later. Good luck!

ancestor
12-21-2018, 12:28 PM
I opened 12 fiery chests that I crafted. I just got desire ring pot and a bunch of jewel recipe elixirs, which can be useful and right now are expensive in cs. I never open all at once but do it in short spurts. If you get something good, stop opening til later. Good luck!

I would take that in a heartbeat. I had way better luck I guess on terrors as every pull I at least got an elixer and ended with a mm egg and a arc art. But I had at least 30 different elixers, diamand shatter and , finesse recipes. It just kind of sucks because the odds on these are deffently lower then ever.