PDA

View Full Version : Rogue's Skills

Kingumar
12-21-2018, 01:10 AM
Thoughts on rogue's skills hitting random objects nearby instead of mobs?

It has happened to me many times when my charged aimed shot hits a random nearby barrel. Is this supposed to be a game mechanic? If it is, its hella annoying.

I think STS should add priority in skills.
Mobs>Random Objects

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
12-21-2018, 01:31 PM

It has happened to me many times when my charged aimed shot hits a random nearby barrel. Is this supposed to be a game mechanic? If it is, its hella annoying.

Mobs>Random Objects

Its same for all classes and ranged skills, it happens when you fire before the intended target is ready to be attacked. Every mob/boss takes less than half a sec to be ready to be attacked once you enter their aggro radius.
Unless you are talking about this happening in the middle of the fight, then yes I think I have seen this issue before. It happens occasionally to ranged skills of all classes. The skills hits the target (mostly barrels) that are far instead of hitting the boss/mob/player next to you.

Motherless_Child
12-21-2018, 01:56 PM

Mobs>Random Objects

LOL... I hate barrels.........

With the aimed shot, I noticed that when i'm right in their face, the aimed shot usually hits my "intended" target (like the glintstone shamans, for instance)..... Works pretty well.......

I do pretty well with rogue and not hitting barrels but, that freaking mage "loves" to break open those *ahem*, "kegs"....... LOL........

I made an "anti-barrel" post long ago but, nothing ever happened so I just left it alone....

But yeah, those barrels are annoying...... And like the other poster said, sometimes you attack before the enemy is "attackable/activated", which will lead to barrel smashing..... LOL....