PDA

View Full Version : (Fiery Locks!) Ridiculously Low Drop Rate

Ghuls
12-21-2018, 10:13 AM
Well, I took some money out of the bank and bought 5k plat. Now here’s what really get’s me upset.

How do I not loot a single thing with 5200 plat? The drop rate is so ridiculously low. I just don’t understand how 350+ locks doesn’t drop a thing.

Iculous
12-21-2018, 10:24 AM
R- random
N- number
G- generate
RNG
I know how you feel man. I stopped popping locks years ago. I accepted I just don't have RNG. some do, I don't.
Sorry you spent so much man. Learn from this, it's not the games fault or the game doesn't like you. It's just RNG. it's funny to see all these threads about this. Yes if the drop rate was 60% just think the new arcane weps would be meh. Now if you get one man your the cool kid on the block man. Again sorry you spent that much on plat, just remember that was your choice.

Motherless_Child
12-21-2018, 10:25 AM
I know it's frustrating but, "locked" loot chances aren't based on "(X)number" of crates, loot chances are based on "(X)percentage" per crate....

So, if the "%" chance "per crate" is ".05", and you open 1000 crates, you just get a ".05" percent chance "per crate" to get "prime loot" "1000 times".......

We see a lot of loot in game and assume others are popping lockeds and receiving "prime loot" left and right but, those people who get a lot of loot from lockeds opens much more than 350+........

It's an investment that you have to sort of prepare for and only engage in when you have the room to "gamble" whatever the cost of opening (X)amount lockeds will be... Never go all in..........

markonibg
12-21-2018, 10:26 AM
U need to buy 5k more and STS wll love u to much. OFC they want ur money but don't want to make u happy :)

markonibg
12-21-2018, 10:31 AM
In other "NORMAL" games u can see percentage for drops and u know chance for looting.. Only here in AL u cant know chance for looting. IDK how Apple have AL in app store.

Scalpel
12-21-2018, 10:49 AM
It’s good to know old winter items’ prices won’t drop much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
12-21-2018, 11:34 AM
In other "NORMAL" games u can see percentage for drops and u know chance for looting.. Only here in AL u cant know chance for looting. IDK how Apple have AL in app store.

LOL..... Apple sucks, in my personal opinion.... They should be "lucky" to have "anything" in their app store.....

Idly
12-21-2018, 12:17 PM
I did 6.8k on NM crates last week...Arc belt rogue, that's it. It's all just luck/timing.

A few weeks before I got 2 arc belt, TB and loads of NM gears for 3400 so yea... locks are a gamble, always will be.

Alwarez
12-21-2018, 12:25 PM

Darkness rises, mmorpg, 2018 release, android/ios platform, you can't see any chance. This loot chance thing is not mandatory for either store.

Fyrce
12-21-2018, 01:01 PM
I remember the chances when crates first released was something like 1 good item for 15k-30k plat. Chances seem much better these days.

|Ares|
12-21-2018, 01:25 PM
When Glacian got introduced years ago people looted nothing after 30-40k plats so nowadays drop is in much better state, just unlucky.

Spheresome
12-21-2018, 01:49 PM
At least locked crates and loot crates may disappear within the next few years. Many governments are starting to consider it a form of gambling and cracking down on games that have them.

Motherless_Child
12-21-2018, 02:08 PM
At least locked crates and loot crates may disappear within the next few years. Many governments are starting to consider it a form of gambling and cracking down on games that have them.

If the Government even thinks about stepping into arlor and interfering with my "Lockeds" and "Loot Chances", they will get this....

Iculous
12-21-2018, 02:11 PM
oh man... my stomach hurts
hahahaha.
all these posts today. hahaha omg.

Spell
12-21-2018, 02:45 PM
100% agree it’s super frustrating spending money for nothing....

slaaayerrr
12-21-2018, 02:56 PM

I guess crate tokens was added to locked crates to exclude that "form of gambling"
For goverment it will looks like: "player opening chest by plat(real money) and recieving back crate tokens with 100% chance (every 5plat=1crate token, no gamble here) + some random things as bonus"

Ghuls
12-22-2018, 07:12 AM
I just think it’s so ridiculous how I’m at 8k plat now and only got an arcanite toor. This is truly my last straw with AL. Always manage to ruin something. Not getting my money anymore.

Idly
12-22-2018, 07:21 AM
I just think it’s so ridiculous how I’m at 8k plat now and only got an arcanite toor. This is truly my last straw with AL. Always manage to ruin something. Not getting my money anymore.

It's your choice to open locked bro, everyone knows they are bad drop rates. Do people still open, yes. Why? Because when you do hit something it can be awesome!

If you don't want to take the risk of locked, sell awakes etc. You could of had a solid 48m from 8k plat (not to rub salt in the wound)

markonibg
12-22-2018, 07:46 AM
You not right Idly... It's not a point that only 2% of the player has a new WEP. It will ruined everything in game, especially PVP.

Rosybuds
12-23-2018, 04:42 PM
So I just spent $76 dollars on 1700 plat I’m about too go into the store and Buy another £76 dollars (I rounded the price up as it’s actually $75.87) for another 1700. UK Prices But that’s Cheap Being the Sale, The very reason I was going too buy 2 x 1700
As its normally $112.54 for 1700 ....
What a Downer So I’m finding nothing but Frost Bite !!!
Now I see Nothing Has Changed !! The very reason I stopped Buying Plat !!
Well Great ����*♀️ I could have bought Wallpaper with that Cash ��!!!
At least this Thread has Stopped Me Buying another 1700 Plat.
But by the Prices of the New Arcane Weapons o.O
Ive never seen Arcane Weapons Priced like that B4 ....
The Auction is Looking like More like The D/L Auction Every Day ....

Megatrontaty
12-23-2018, 04:55 PM
rule of thumb:never spend money on a game you downloaded for free.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

markonibg
12-23-2018, 04:59 PM
Ye right... free games earn's much more money from pay games (pay once and its yours).

Alwarez
12-23-2018, 10:56 PM
With low drop rate like that all the pvpers will just continue to "pay well" and keep arc weps price at crazy level until next expansion comes.

They should be added in crate token vendor after 2-3 months so price won't be over 9000 millions. There won't be so many crates after event and sts won't get that much cash from their openings anyway.

Captainrock
12-24-2018, 12:56 AM
rule of thumb:never spend money on a game you downloaded for free.

The game is made free because players who can’t afford to pay can also play it and there many ways you earn gold in this game without spending a single cent,If people don’t buy plats then the game will eventually die,don’t you think they need some money to keep the server running,do you even know how much it cost to keep the server running?
This is not a charitable organization where you can get everything for free,many developers work they also need their monthly salaries and where will they get it if we don’t pay platinum?
Most people buy platinum in order help the organization to grow.
I’m sure you will never work for someone for free,apply the real world scenario and you will get your answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostNoob
12-24-2018, 04:28 AM
People literally think that the devs are rolling in money and just try to make the game pay to win. Its irritating honestly, as im pretty sure Justg isnt driving no lambo lol. Everyone is so cheap nowadays, dont really get it. Even a kid can go to the store(i understand that some literally cannot do this, but many just say they can't) and buy a debit card, boom.

Maybe if more people actually supported AL, we could get new vanities and such.

iamlepre
12-24-2018, 10:58 AM
People literally think that the devs are rolling in money and just try to make the game pay to win. Its irritating honestly, as im pretty sure Justg isnt driving no lambo lol. Everyone is so cheap nowadays, dont really get it. Even a kid can go to the store(i understand that some literally cannot do this, but many just say they can't) and buy a debit card, boom.

Maybe if more people actually supported AL, we could get new vanities and such."more" are you serious? Only think why all sts games die before get released? And AL is go on same way...

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Darkrai
12-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Just open locks on your alts.. It doesnt drop epic gear on low level alts for some reason. Cause when i inspect chest on my level 37 (diffrent email) it doesnt show the epic gear but on my maxed toon it does. didnt get one single epic drop:)

ancestor
12-24-2018, 11:41 AM
Just open locks on your alts.. It doesnt drop epic gear on low level alts for some reason. Cause when i inspect chest on my level 37 (diffrent email) it doesnt show the epic gear but on my maxed toon it does. didnt get one single epic drop:)

Just tried this and I'm very irritated. The crate tokens don't transfer to all your toons ether. It's true you don't drop epics. This honestly kind of makes me mad.

Yeh
12-24-2018, 06:50 PM
I have never complained here on forums but the OP is right . It is a ridiculously low drop rate. Seriously devs look how many I opened and I got no arcane weapon. I also talked to someone who spent 14k plat and nothing. I for one will not be opening any more locked crates.

iamlepre
12-24-2018, 08:41 PM
I have never complained here on forums but the OP is right . It is a ridiculously low drop rate. Seriously devs look how many I opened and I got no arcane weapon. I also talked to someone who spent 14k plat and nothing. I for one will not be opening any more locked crates.Me too, is a real money wasted on nothing.

markonibg
12-24-2018, 09:18 PM
STS cant do nothing now... what was done was done. Next time check the drop rate and decide whether you want to gamble or not. I started with 1700 plat and I did not see the reason to go any further. I'm sad because only a few will enjoy a new weapon.

Scary
12-25-2018, 06:05 AM
I have never complained here on forums but the OP is right . It is a ridiculously low drop rate. Seriously devs look how many I opened and I got no arcane weapon. I also talked to someone who spent 14k plat and nothing. I for one will not be opening any more locked crates.

That dagger I sold to you for 50m auto I looted from my first 1700 plats
second 1700 I looted avarice belt
third 1700 I looted Ebon gun and Ebon sword
4th 1700 wasnt as good as previous opening

Nothing wrong with drop rate

PostNoob
12-25-2018, 09:13 AM
"more" are you serious? Only think why all sts games die before get released? And AL is go on same way...

Just think about thay your saying there. A game wouldn't die without lack of funds(mostly!). Items in premium crates must be kept to a premium quality. No one will want to open crates with mediocre gear.

You still play a game that's "dead before release", and comment on a forum that is about a "dead" game.No?

Edit: to stay on topic, i hear many complain about locks but it seems they forgot how locks work. Sometimes your lucky ans sometimes your not.

Abuze
12-25-2018, 09:27 AM
Maybe if more people actually supported AL, we could get new vanities and such.
Perhaps if the devs cared more about their customers then yea.
Spent bucks on most games I play, AL being the least, for good reasons too.

shadowronn
12-25-2018, 09:39 AM
Ye right... free games earn's much more money from pay games (pay once and its yours).

Small disagreement, EA games keep rolling out DLC’s so its pay and then pay some more, also many paid games require users to invest more money eventually.

beastsharky
12-25-2018, 02:03 PM
Its better that the loot chance is rare like in the old times of al

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Darkrai
12-25-2018, 02:35 PM
Its better that the loot chance is rare like in the old times of al

Oh yea it's totally healthy having the best weapons in the game paywalled in locks with an 0.0001% dropchance

Jarelv
12-25-2018, 02:41 PM
I agree. I opened around 200 lockeds. Got 1 greed band. Everything else tokens and trash.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

beastsharky
12-25-2018, 02:45 PM
Oh yea it's totally healthy having the best weapons in the game paywalled in locks with an 0.0001% dropchance

Lol the drop rate is not that bad i opened yesterday 500 lock droped 2 arc weopons . And now can be players op with there gear

VenomSet
12-25-2018, 02:50 PM
Looted 2 arc weaps in 28 chests

Megatrontaty
12-25-2018, 02:50 PM
Guys sub to my channel Mr Fezziwig https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-9ts_vMO1kWgixBSgWpQlw
in going to do a video dedicated to my thoughts on this.If any of you want me to include your opinion on drop rate and extent of in app purchases let me know in my comment section.Going to make one in 1 hour so get your views across asap and ill try do pros and cons on those views too.Sub like comment.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181225/0aa280fb80e25cbec4a557e7e86ddb5a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181225/4c25372387dcaeaf965fb9e4fb77bd53.jpg

beastsharky
12-25-2018, 02:52 PM
Looted 2 arc weaps in 28 chests

Gz mlst off the players are just crying cuz they can not afford the weopons

Megatrontaty
12-25-2018, 02:52 PM
im going to go over views in this thread aswell

Rosybuds
12-25-2018, 10:40 PM
Gz mlst off the players are just crying cuz they can not afford the weopons

Gratz on your drop You must be one in a billion too do that So Gratz.... V/S

But as for your comment Beastsharky People are not Crying bc they cant afford them, Allthough the weapons are Ridiculously Overpriced.
People are Legitimiatley Upset about spending Vast amounts of Real Cash and getting Nothing In Return.
You comment was nothing more than Stupid and childish....

Twomucho
12-25-2018, 10:57 PM
The main thing people fail to realize is that even the free to play players are getting shafted on this deal.....who gonna buy your locks when the people that open give up ? Everyone loses here imo

beastsharky
12-26-2018, 05:13 AM
Gratz on your drop You must be one in a billion too do that So Gratz.... V/S

But as for your comment Beastsharky People are not Crying bc they cant afford them, Allthough the weapons are Ridiculously Overpriced.
People are Legitimiatley Upset about spending Vast amounts of Real Cash and getting Nothing In Return.
You comment was nothing more than Stupid and childish....

Its not that overpriced these weopons are rare why i should sell rare items in a dead price . Example there are just 3 ghost medusa in game and it cost over 500m why i should sell it for 100m .

Darkrai
12-26-2018, 06:39 AM
Its not that overpriced these weopons are rare why i should sell rare items in a dead price . Example there are just 3 ghost medusa in game and it cost over 500m why i should sell it for 100m .

Vanity is an option, does an ghost medusa give u enhanced stats with an good proc? Thougt so. You can't compare vanity that has no stats benefit with an Arcane weapon which give stats and procs

Rosybuds
12-27-2018, 11:49 AM
Vanity is an option, does an ghost medusa give u enhanced stats with an good proc? Thougt so. You can't compare vanity that has no stats benefit with an Arcane weapon which give stats and procs

100 % Right, Could not have put it better than Myself...