PDA

View Full Version : READ THIS !!! Important

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 02:13 PM
Since Green arlor set rogue released that was made in 2012,and to be fair(tree set/red arlor set/marvel set/brawler etc...) must be re-leased too (again),if Not than logically no point of releasing green arlor set rogue ,exept for lb items bc those u gotta be on top lb,so the next event winter event must be (tree set&red arlor)
To be fair.
And i hope sts Read this
Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
12-21-2018, 02:25 PM
I don't think marvel villain will be released again because of certain things that happened in the movie. Don't want to spoil anything xD

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 02:25 PM
Im only talking about expensive non-lb items must all be released again since this is the first time that sts release green arlor set rogue

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 02:29 PM
I don't think marvel villain will be released again because of certain things that happened in the movie. Don't want to spoil anything xDNope bro if u think about it u well see its not fair many people lost 70m+ on green arlor so all non-lb items must be released again,bc we all know lb items cant be released again so non-lb items must be released again logicaly to be fair

Thewolfbull
12-21-2018, 02:31 PM
Im only talking about expensive non-lb items must all be released again since this is the first time that sts release green arlor set

Can't really go by that devs can't guess which vanity will become expensive or not those green arlor for rogue were just 15 plat before (if i got the right info) only reason they became expensive was because people hoarded them for years and as more people quit the game prices went up.
But yeah i don't care what vanities are released as i don't care about any vanity lol

slaaayerrr
12-21-2018, 02:32 PM
Since Green arlor set rogue released,and to be fair kershal/hooks/maul must be re-leased too (again)
they are in elite gold elite chests...

Anehazaz
12-21-2018, 02:32 PM
Who said leaderboard vanities can’t be released?@@

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 02:33 PM
they are in elite gold elite chests...Bruh,how about tree set/marvel/brawler/red arlor etc

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 02:35 PM
Can't really go by that devs can't guess which vanity will become expensive or not those green arlor for rogue were just 15 plat before (if i got the right info) only reason they became expensive was because people hoarded them for years and as more people quit the game prices went up.
But yeah i don't care what vanities are released as i don't care about any vanity lolNot only green arlor was 15 plats i bet others vanitys too back in the day

Disproof
12-21-2018, 02:36 PM
I think everything will be rereleased again except Lb vanities and other rewards

slaaayerrr
12-21-2018, 02:36 PM
Bruh,how about tree set/marvel/brawler/red arlor etc

what reason to re-release more vanities? i just want to have some vanity which not everyone can have for free or so cheap, failed with green now, then it will be red arlor or marvel (i dont like medusa, other vanities too expensive for me)

and about fair - fair will be to have 3rd arlor winterfest vanity on rogue/warrior (since mage already have green/red/tree)

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 02:38 PM
I think everything will be rereleased again except Lb vanities and other rewardsyup they all must be released exept lb items of course

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 02:42 PM
what reason to re-release more vanities? i just want to have some vanity which not everyone can have for free or so cheap, failed with green now, then it will be red arlor or marvel (i dont like medusa, other vanities too expensive for me)

and about fair - fair will be to have 3rd arlor winterfest vanity on rogue/warrior (since mage already have green/red/tree)True and all im saying is those need to get down in price too or make tree set rogue and war for exemple since its not lb item

|Ares|
12-21-2018, 03:09 PM
But kershal and bb hooks are still in game. lol

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 03:13 PM
But kershal and bb hooks are still in game. lolLol who said all vanitys arent in game/im just saying all vanity that arent lb item must drop in price since green arlor rogue was made on 2012 and we all know many people lost 50-80m on it and now its 500k like not fair if u think about it

Korabiv
12-21-2018, 03:18 PM
Lol who said all vanitys arent in game/im just saying all vanity that arent lb item must drop in price since green arlor rogue was made on 2012 and we all know many people lost 50-80m on it and now its 500k like not fair if u think about it

He meant you can still loot Kershal and bb hooks. The weapon comes from elite gold chests and the recipe comes from Kraag.

This isn’t the first time sts rereleased old vanities. If you remember, they released the steel commando set again which was an expensive vanity back then. Now it’s dirt cheap.

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 03:21 PM
He meant you can still loot Kershal and bb hooks. The weapon comes from elite gold chests and the recipe comes from Kraag.

This isn’t the first time sts rereleased old vanities. If you remember, they released the steel commando set again which was an expensive vanity back then. Now it’s dirt cheap.Ikr but dont trust those alot bc u dont know anything in future since its not lb item

Thewolfbull
12-21-2018, 04:39 PM
Original jester wasn't lb vanity right? Maybe it will come back too.

Kakashis
12-21-2018, 04:54 PM
Original jester wasn't lb vanity right? Maybe it will come back too.

Yeah it was awarded to some jester contest.

|Ares|
12-21-2018, 05:08 PM
Lol who said all vanitys arent in game/im just saying all vanity that arent lb item must drop in price since green arlor rogue was made on 2012 and we all know many people lost 50-80m on it and now its 500k like not fair if u think about it

You said that before you edited your post, lolz

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 05:15 PM
You said that before you edited your post, lolzLol i hope they drop one day so if u have one of them u well suffer like green arlor owners xd

arcanefid
12-21-2018, 05:30 PM
I agree they all must be released exept lb items of course

Then why did you make this thread?

|Ares|
12-21-2018, 05:34 PM
Lol i hope they drop one day so if u have one of them u well suffer like green arlor owners xd

I do own some of them and I still hope they all will come back to game. lol

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 05:41 PM
Then why did you make this thread?I made this thread for sts since this is the first time they bring back 6years old green arlor set rogues (to be fair) they must bring others too next event and i lost like 26m as many people lost 70m+ too on green arlor,if they dont bring back other vanitys than their is no single point of releasing this vanity for rogues

Sasamon
12-21-2018, 05:43 PM
I agree with the re-release of every Vanity that is tradeable in game.

Many players got banned because of illegal actions against TOS and they pulled all those "rare" vanities with them.

It's not our fault that Jester, Ice Spirit, Medusa, Ghost Mummy or WHATEVER is sooo freaking expensive now days. The holders already do a great job on making it rise, bans should not remove the vanities to make it rarier than already is.

- I wish that STS could take all the items from cheaters before banning them and add to the game again.

I do not think that it would solve the problem but its a good start. A part of Arlor history is fading away with ppl that try to play comunity and sts as fools.

Drone
12-21-2018, 05:45 PM
Another one bites the dust!!!

arcanefid
12-21-2018, 05:59 PM
I made this thread for sts since this is the first time they bring back 6years old green arlor set rogues (to be fair) they must bring others too next event and i lost like 26m,many people lost 70m+ on green arlor,if they dont bring back other vanitys than their is no single point of releasing this vanity for rogues

The way I understand it, you're just pissed that you lost the money, and you want others to lose some too. So now for you it's OK for STS to release old stuff, but it's not OK if the same thing affects you.

I will type F to pay my respects for your money: F

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 06:04 PM
The way I understand it, you're just pissed that you lost the money, and you want others to lose some too. So now for you it's OK for STS to release old stuff, but it's not OK if the same thing affects you.

I will type F to pay my respects for your money: FNo its ok im not angry about loosing gold im just saying to make it legal other old vanitys like tree/red arlor/marvel etc must get to the same situation and we dont know whats coming in future im just talking (all the things has a limit) like green arlor set rogue

arcanefid
12-21-2018, 06:16 PM
No its ok im not angry about loosing gold im just saying to make it legal other old vanitys like tree/red arlor/marvel etc must get to the same situation and we dont know whats coming in future im just talking (all the things has a limit) like green arlor set rogue

Well there's nothing to suggest that they will never return, so we never know. I think it's always good to prepare for the worst before splashing the cash, even more for vanities such as these.

Mehdikillerd
12-21-2018, 06:18 PM
Well there's nothing to suggest that they will never return, so we never know. I think it's always good to prepare for the worst before splashing the cash, even more for vanities such as these.Yup thats my opinion

Captainrock
12-21-2018, 09:00 PM
No need to tell sts to re release vanities,from now on just don’t buy expensive vanities simple as that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Korabiv
12-22-2018, 01:14 PM
Almost all of the older vanities have a more common version only with different colors. How many people do you see wearing any version of the jester vanities? The problem is, many of the older vanities I and many others find quite ugly, and the only reason people where them is because of their rarity. I’d much rather have new vanities then older ones coming back, regardless of their rarity.

IMO, sts made a mistake releasing green arlor for rogue. If they do plan on bringing things back, I feel there should be some warning so collectors have the option to sell before prices crash. Possibly, also ask opinions of forum people to see what people’s opinions are before making such a decision. I would honestly consider quitting the game if I were an owner of one of these vanities as this is a massive loss of gold and individuality.

slaaayerrr
12-22-2018, 01:45 PM
IMO, sts made a mistake releasing green arlor for rogue
if they thought that its a mistake they should stop that drops after 1st day (without telling somebody about that), but seems like its ok for them

If they do plan on bringing things back, I feel there should be some warning so collectors have the option to sell before prices crash.
how it will help?
prices will crash after those some warnings :D without warnings people still have time to decide about selling their other vanities

Possibly, also ask opinions of forum people to see what people’s opinions are before making such a decision.
opinions will depends only on how many people dont have it (ofc will be some individuals who dont have and against rereleasing but devs dont care about those), and if it really rare vanity, ofc most of people will tell yes about rerelease, + if that vanity only for 1 class, most people of 2 other classes will tell yes to rerelease

Disproof
12-22-2018, 01:58 PM
I was sure that green arlor sets will come back even in Green arlor set warrior chest was writen GET THIS SPECIAL VANITY BEFORE IT GONE UNTIL NEXT YEAR .Also devs told mage green arlor will come.WARNING if u have tree arlor set red arlor sets etc(except lb vanities) sell them fast i think they will come back.Also yes bringing new vanities would be better than recolored old vanities

TooPure
12-23-2018, 03:26 AM
the conclusion is dont be hoarders i bet those who hoards at least 2 of green rogue set will cry through this winter event XD

HOARDERS ARE ACTUALLY THE CAUSE OF ECONOMIC CRASH

not gold loots lel many players still need golds to have a good stat and only some 10 maybe? players having maxxed stat

putoshomai
12-23-2018, 04:58 AM
yup they all must be released exept lb items of course

I like that ..

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk

putoshomai
12-23-2018, 05:00 AM
But kershal and bb hooks are still in game. lol
Bro that's is not a limited time to hunt item .. you can hunt it anytime .. so its not included . :O ... what were talking about here is ... seasonal item :O ..

Shubham
12-23-2018, 04:41 PM
Lol all I see is people crying for there losses .the trend last year was get all lb vanities recolored and and lower there prices so eventually all lb vanities got untradable .now the same people or the same community says lb vanities are rare and they deserve to be op prices lol and others non lb vanities should be cheap asf just coz ppl went through losses
Well Ur the only ppl who go through losses and just because it's a vanity u need to make a fuzz out of it
Ppl specially PvP players go through a lot of losses coz of newly wepons every year for now spirit owners ppl paid 50 60m for daggers which now is pretty low .so I assume they should start complaining to? Same was for ppl who took balance staff for op n den lost millions in fraction of second as it got nerfed .just don't wish other ppl should burn to just coz u got burnt ..from past two years all I see is people asking for recolored or re release from STS ? For God sake ask new ones .new vanity new design new banners lol .

putoshomai
12-23-2018, 04:46 PM
Lol all I see is people crying for there losses .the trend last year was get all lb vanities recolored and and lower there prices so eventually all lb vanities got untradable .now the same people or the same community says lb vanities are rare and they deserve to be op prices lol and others non lb vanities should be cheap asf just coz ppl went through losses
Well Ur the only ppl who go through losses and just because it's a vanity u need to make a fuzz out of it
Ppl specially PvP players go through a lot of losses coz of newly wepons every year for now spirit owners ppl paid 50 60m for daggers which now is pretty low .so I assume they should start complaining to? Same was for ppl who took balance staff for op n den lost millions in fraction of second as it got nerfed .just don't wish other ppl should burn to just coz u got burnt ..from past two years all I see is people asking for recolored or re release from STS ? For God sake ask new ones .new vanity new design new banners lol .
Hahaha nc