PDA

View Full Version : Is Mireguard Set a new Elusive?

Anehazaz
12-21-2018, 05:10 PM
As the Festerfang Expansion has been running since June this this year I’m curious to know what proportion of players have the complete mireguard set. I have the armour and helm from the long time redundant vendor, however as it’s not a set...or even part set..I’m running around in gear from last season..I find this frustrating to say the least. Seems to me that I won’t see that complete set until this expansion is done and dusted. Did STS abandon this expansion? (In terms of addessing drop rates,updating vendor etc)

Xxkayakxx
12-21-2018, 08:03 PM
Got all pieces one by one as they were released. Spent a bunch of money XD

Alwarez
12-21-2018, 11:07 PM
Players abandoned infested swamp, which drops rogue mire arti. Other classes arti and jewelry can be farmed on hydra.

Thewolfbull
12-21-2018, 11:33 PM
Players abandoned infested swamp, which drops rogue mire arti. Other classes arti and jewelry can be farmed on hydra.

It only drops there? Thought the devs said that the 2 raids and deep marsh have the same loot.

Agnes
12-22-2018, 12:44 AM
It only drops there? Thought the devs said that the 2 raids and deep marsh have the same loot.

Friend looted shadow arti at hydra.. I never seen any mire loot at marsh yet, wonder if anyone got anything there :D

Thewolfbull
12-22-2018, 12:50 AM
Friend looted shadow arti at hydra.. I never seen any mire loot at marsh yet, wonder if anyone got anything there :D

Seen 2x mire pendants drop in deep marsh.. so it is all same loot it seems.

Rauitri
12-22-2018, 02:26 AM
Whats the point getting the set anyways (besides the Arti) if this Expansion is dead. No point farming tokens and to level Spirit, now that this easy to get Arcane weapons came in just like that. This zone is just good for leveling nothing else, we run Deep Marsh just for the APs.

People run the raid knowing that they're wasting their time. Removing Gold from raids is one of dumb decisions, decreasing the gold could've been a different story, where players are still to play raids right now. So what happened? Now people back to old content, aka Maus/Esg. This insults us 71s that this is happening naturally cause of decisions like this.

Removing the gold in Maus/Esg would be another backslash as where are we gonna go, or the gears? We can't just run raids and hope that RNG is lucky.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Anehazaz
12-22-2018, 05:06 AM
Got all pieces one by one as they were released. Spent a bunch of money XD

Haha but you’re rich! xD

swoutttt
12-22-2018, 11:49 AM
The best expansion ever!!!!!!!! Lasted for like 2 months :(

Alwarez
12-22-2018, 07:11 PM

Then I don't get it why mage arti 7m and rogue arti 40m

Agnes
12-23-2018, 01:21 AM

Rog arti is 25 not 40. And rog items are always more expensive its not only the arti..

Ebereasider
12-23-2018, 03:30 AM

Because it seems there are more active rogues in the game than the other two classes. That causes the rogue items to be always more expensive even if the drop rate among the classes are same. And this situation got even worse after that Hydra gold rush incident, as more rogues got super rich which caused more inflation and price hike.