PDA

View Full Version : We need innovation!

Fatday
12-22-2018, 01:14 AM
Does sts feel how exciting when he has rare items?
Can't they innovate? make new variations, with this drama you even look frustrated. Rare items became Common
Tbh I don't really care about prices. Rather, it is more to pride when using it.

I hope you will think as a player. When will update.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-22-2018, 01:26 AM
Thats the hard part about being a dev. You can't think as a player because you have access to everything and you don't feel like farming stuff with a test character. I made a few games, its boring to play them when you know you have access to everything.

Fatday
12-22-2018, 01:41 AM
I will always remember 2014 was the worst thing for this game. They feel overpowered, mass banned with F reason, copy paste email reply and no point. that's the worst thing in my opinion.

We (who felt that and stopped playing for almost 4 years) began to be ACTICE again, TRYING TO ENJOY this game AGAIN with PRIDE in having rare items, then getting DRAMA like this, who cares?
Just waiting for the ice spirit set, the colour jester reappeared and became a common items.
Once again, idgaf about prices. They create GOLD LOOT why i should worriers!!

2nd goodbye? Who know!

Idly
12-22-2018, 02:26 AM
I will always remember 2014 was the worst thing for this game. They feel overpowered, mass banned with F reason

The 2014 mass ban was 99% plat farmers, it's the best ban they ever did, economy was f***** because of those cheaters.

Spheresome
12-22-2018, 02:45 AM
Thats the hard part about being a dev. You can't think as a player because you have access to everything and you don't feel like farming stuff with a test character. I made a few games, its boring to play them when you know you have access to everything.

I enjoy playing the games I've made :( although they aren't complicated Enough to have an in game currency so. Lol

Iculous
12-22-2018, 01:24 PM
was that ban, the ban they gave out those Lazarus jewel for falsely banning some players? I remember that. 41 cap? be glad that happened or everything would be priced so high. I'd love that Laz gem though +4 all stats I think. can't remember.

slaaayerrr
12-22-2018, 01:51 PM
was that ban, the ban they gave out those Lazarus jewel for falsely banning some players? I remember that. 41 cap? be glad that happened or everything would be priced so high. I'd love that Laz gem though +4 all stats I think. can't remember.

46cap, lazarith* jewel and banner, +9 to one of stat

mhysaa
12-22-2018, 04:31 PM
Does sts feel how exciting when he has rare items?
Can't they innovate? make new variations, with this drama you even look frustrated. Rare items became Common
Tbh I don't really care about prices. Rather, it is more to pride when using it.

I hope you will think as a player. When will update.

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkCouldn't agree more.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

TooPure
12-23-2018, 03:10 AM
just make rare items untradeable so no more drama about its price

Fatday
12-23-2018, 03:48 AM
just make rare items untradeable so no more drama about its priceSomething can be considered rare if the number is limited. Not a price issue.
Even though it is non-tradable, if there are many. There is no difference XD
I was said for many times, it's not about prices.

TooPure
12-23-2018, 03:55 AM
Something can be considered rare if the number is limited. Not a price issue.
Even though it is non-tradable, if there are many. There is no difference XD
I was said for many times, it's not about prices.

but the drama was all about the price drop of rare vanities.
the owners of these rare vanities are not all having same thought like you "wearing it for pride" but they merch these vanities instead thats why theyre mad if the price drop.
making it untradeable is the real solution for stopping this drama.

Alwarez
12-23-2018, 10:59 PM
Buy new arc weapon lol. That stuff is extremely rare.