PDA

View Full Version : PvP Warrior Strategies

gizerbeam
07-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Hey all!

I'm relatively new to PvP and was wondering what strategies everyone generally uses for a Warrior.

I generally use

1. Evade
2. Rage
3. Beckon, Hell Scream, Crushing Blow, Stomp, SMS
4. Iron Blood, Restore
5. Repeat

Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas.

Royce
07-13-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm not sure I understand your current strategy. If you use SMS after stomp, isn't the target out of range for the slash? Also, why ironblood at the end? I always buff before I'm in range of enemy attacks (or are you trying to alternate it with evade? In which case, I'd say don't bother since most fights don't last long enough for it to be necessary, and most big burst attacks from your opponent will come at the very start of the fight). My warrior is pretty much a PvE character, so I'm sure others will have better advice, but in general what I do is buff, beckon, debuff, smash with huge sword, and use SMS and stomp (and beckon when it refreshes) as needed to keep opponent immobilized while being smashed.

gizerbeam
07-13-2010, 06:58 PM
I use a strategy similar to yours.

I buff up with Iron Blood (or Evade), Rage and then debuff with Evade and Crushing Blow.
I put my points into Restore, instead of Taunt.

Then I attack with SMS, Stomp, Beckon etc.

I am wondering for those who do PvP,

How effective is Taunt, and the other sword skills such as: Vengeful Slash and Crippling Slash?

Should I Respec and get Taunt, or the other smashes?

Rarefew
07-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Alright for strbirdies I use 1.evade 2.break armor 3.blastshot 4.blind shot 5.repulse shot then if they run away I'll use thorn root then stab at them. Then they die

pvpmaster
07-15-2010, 08:12 PM
hey if u wanna test ur warrior skills im hosting a melee bear pvp tourny if u guys wanna join check the thread out (in the pvp section of course) and jus leave ur user name in a comment

gizerbeam
07-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Alright Godzilla.

I'm interesting in trying certain orders of skills and seeing how effective they are.

Azrael
07-19-2010, 06:35 PM
I will survive... I will survive... Hey hey..

Then Ogrim SMASH!

I wont reveal my strategy, but i will say its all about timing.

Nouda
07-19-2010, 06:45 PM
i find the best strategy to win is to kill the enemy :p

cry
07-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Mine;
1. Buff-Up
2. Beckon, Hellscream, SMS, Crushing blow, vengeful slash, whatevertheotherslashiscalled, stomp.
3. If target is not dead, run like the **** wind.

bladesword
07-22-2010, 05:51 AM
hello =)
Im not that strong in pvp, but my method is:
1. Buff up.
2. Press the skill buttons like crazy -.-
TIp: All isis gear + Buff = Strong, unless debuffed:mad:

bladesword
07-22-2010, 06:05 AM
And dex Bear vs. Mage,
1. Use buff
2. Stomp- The mage will probably firestorm u