PDA

View Full Version : Pets as pvp rewards!!!

Conradin
11-27-2011, 03:18 PM
I have two ideas for pvp pet rewards. First of all i think they shouod look fierce. I also think they shouldnt have stats.

1. Pvp rewards for kills: you should be able to save up kill points to buy pets. Evey kill would get a point and it would be like 1k kills for the first pet, 2k the next, 5k, 10k, 15k etc. The pets would each be cooler than each one and show your pvp status. You wouldnt get a kill Point if you killed somebody more than 3 times in a row. Or 15 times in 10 minutes.

2. Ramndom pvp pet drops. Randomly pets would drop in Pvp when you killed somebody. It would be really low drops- and pvp is the onky place you could get em. It would be rarer than getting a pink because its easier to kill 5 players than 5 bosses. So the pets would drop really reaply rare (this also makes pet farming not happen) This would make a lot more people play pvp.

What do you think

Kossi
11-27-2011, 03:42 PM
i think the devs dont give a s*** about pvp

Kossi
11-27-2011, 03:42 PM
but good idea, too bad they wont even look at it :/

Fao
11-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Great idea! Deva haven't done much for pvp ever since it was created though :(

Fao
11-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Edit: deva is supposed to be devs and I'd like to add, it would take too long to get that many points unless ur a high lvl and I have an idea, if the person u kill is a higher lvl, u get 3 points, if they r the same u get 2, and if they r lower u get 1. Just a thought ;)

CrimsonTider
11-27-2011, 03:53 PM
Pretty sure alot of incentives and focus has been placed on pvp from tourney rewards to vanities and bonuses. Please think about it before speaking.

Back on topic: I like the idea C.

Conradin
11-27-2011, 03:58 PM
Pretty sure alot of incentives and focus has been placed on pvp from tourney rewards to vanities and bonuses. Please think about it before speaking.

Back on topic: I like the idea C.

I disagree- i bought the pvp packs when they came out- and nothings changed. No pvp rewards. Weve been askig For over a year. Sure there was two pvp tournys and when they put in ctf it was cool. But nithing else. No rewards. It was put on the backburner ever since it was implemented- this game has always been a pve game. But rewards would be sooo sick. Not flaming just my opinion.

Side note i like the 3 for higher, 2 same or 1 lower.