PDA

View Full Version : armour or dps?

maneatingtree
11-27-2011, 03:50 PM
What is better in low lvl pvp? Armour or damage? Armour ring or damage ring? Current stats (on my lvl 10) are 17 armour 76 dps thats with ring of life(10 plat version) and artisian leather. Should i switch to def ring? Get expert leather? Plz help!!

Conradin
11-27-2011, 03:53 PM
For low lvl pvp damage is important. Get a damage ring. And dodge

razurblade
11-27-2011, 03:55 PM
depends if you wanna end battles quickly get damage ring preferably a fine band which is 10 plat but worth it. Or you can go for defense and stand a chance at outlasting your opponent

KingFu
11-27-2011, 03:57 PM
For me, it depends on the class and spec. For example, if you're a str bear, I prefer going with armor and dodge ring, since you'll most likely be taking more damage than dealing it when against say, a Mage.

On your level 10, is it a bear? Bird? If bear, I'd say dodge and damage ring as Conradin said (a little dodge can make a big difference), and use artisan since bears have no hit buff. If bird, I'd recommend the same ring, and expert leather since you'll have a hit buff to help you. Try em both out and see.

Edit:

Sorry, meant dodge and damage, not armor and damage lol.

Riccits
11-27-2011, 03:57 PM
i think if u ask 10 pvper 5 will say dps and 5 armor. it will depend from ur tactics, playstyle and the rest of ur gear. u will need to practice a lot and try out all setups to find out what works better for u.
well, my answer would be armor. it works for me....

maneatingtree
11-27-2011, 04:12 PM
Forgot to mention lvl 10 dex bear and i use pink snowball gun and i like to end battles as a victor.