PDA

View Full Version : ok devs , again thread about lags

slaaayerrr
12-25-2018, 06:22 PM
... and about ur lagging new client

and dear Cinco, ur highness, stop delete ALL threads about lags before u fix it.

here is my pings collected in one minute of playing (before last client update my ping was always green 230-250)

here some players from different countries (Hungary, Russia, Indonesia) telling same things:

u really still so stubborn to blame my connection or devices?

need more players (from more countries) who complain about ping? or maybe u can do something with that...

you already failed with BIGGEST expansion, spirit gears, rereleasing old vanities, new arcane weapons, but its not big deal compared to ping in online games ...

Marosok
12-25-2018, 06:43 PM
No problem here with ping (middle of Europe - Slovakia), but iam "1 fish in big pond", hah. Stable green ping, smooth gameplay. Reconsidered that something might be wrong on your side?

slaaayerrr
12-25-2018, 06:46 PM
No problem here with ping (middle of Europe - Slovakia). Stable green ping, smooth gameplay.

just wait for another client update lol, u will get it because devs wont work on that, and keep deleting my (and not only my) threads about that

slaaayerrr
12-25-2018, 06:52 PM
Reconsidered that something might be wrong on your side?

tried 3 different devices, all with different type of connection (pc, 3g, 4g) - all same,
tried other online games - they still work normally without pings
what can be wrong on my side?

Marosok
12-25-2018, 06:52 PM
just wait for another client update lol, u will get it because devs wont work on that, and keep deleting my (and not only my) threads about that

:) Dem, my edit is not included. Be strong with red digits. :D

Futumsh
12-25-2018, 06:57 PM
The problem is either your device, or the network, somewhere between you and the servers (amazon us-east). Server performance is good, and it isn't client performance or your framerate would have to be utterly unplayable to affect the ping by that much. Stop posting threads about this, if you want to keep playing the game at all.