PDA

View Full Version : I opened 1322 crates, give or take me miscounting, and got.......

Twomucho
12-25-2018, 09:20 PM
Not one single arcane weapon.....ty for reading

pranata.official1
12-25-2018, 09:22 PM
Dont try again [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh
12-25-2018, 09:35 PM
3966 crate tokens gz ..... :/
I know how you feel sorry about that.
I like the idea spell had about token vendors. There should be special vendors during these events with the items from the event crates in them.

Helpless
12-25-2018, 09:47 PM
19k plats and nothing.......... I thought my luck was bad

Thewolfbull
12-25-2018, 10:02 PM
Crate token shop should be updated with new weapons and pets it still has stuff from level 46 in it. If you open 1k+ crates you should be able to get something out of it.

Twomucho
12-25-2018, 10:39 PM
No clue how they “randomly” generate your roll but if this is how it is again, then they have moved backwards to the arcane shard release instead of forward. Hate to even be complaining but this is 100 percent ridiculous.

Motherless_Child
12-26-2018, 07:49 AM
Crate token shop should be updated with new weapons and pets it still has stuff from level 46 in it. If you open 1k+ crates you should be able to get something out of it.

Agreed.......

I was just saying the same thing.......

It would be good to see something done with the "crate token" vendor in the future.......

It's just that we "amass" a great deal of crate tokens while having a blast popping open those "locked crates" and end up left with "nothing" to do with the crate tokens....... LOL..........

I bought a tokenized crate from the "crate token vendor" to test how it sells...... It's still sitting in auction..... LOL........... I guess i'll construct a more "descriptive suggestion" once the "blueprints" are complete........

Blazerland
12-26-2018, 08:40 AM
I feel ya thought its just me being unlucky but still the thrill of opening crates keeps me going even though i wanna smash my phone sometimes.

Itupastolab
12-26-2018, 11:27 AM
Looks like its merry Christmas for sts not for us XD

Sent from my FlareA1 using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
12-26-2018, 12:03 PM
You should've opened 1337 then you would be leet crate opener.

shadowronn
12-28-2018, 01:53 AM
A question, did you also have to buy the crates or were they the insta open thing?

Sek
12-30-2018, 05:12 PM
same tho 8000 plat for nothing, 400 euro on a game and got like 20m out of it (with selling the elixirs)
I have 2000 crate token and would appreciate if they would update this old weapons and pets
amulet of doom/lunar pendant/fenrir 400 token hahaa
bonecrusher belts 500 token lmfao
slaterrock gear lmfao 400 token
fossil 1000 token 300 k in auc
well they make a chance of 0,00000000001 for arc weapons and if you opened enough lockeds you can get more crap

Twomucho
12-30-2018, 05:33 PM
I bought crates and did a few insta opens, insta seems like a rip off seeing that can open a 20k crate for 15 instead of 30 plat...and if is more of a chance in insta then again I don’t like being scammed by the people selling the product who really want repeat customers.

Kakashis
12-30-2018, 07:51 PM
Yeah, I know a few players who broke the bank this Christmas on crates! Goes towards running the servers which isn't free!

Kahhhboom
12-30-2018, 11:34 PM
40m for a staff. totally cuts out the middle class .and the poor . come on sts we are the 99 % dont let the 1 % dictate the game push those wepons so all can afford

TooPure
12-31-2018, 05:33 AM
i wish they put a guaranteed arcane/mythic at every 25th or 50th or 100th crates openend even if its arcane shard thatll be enough than nothing

doddy
12-31-2018, 07:11 AM
They should make new locked cartes that u can bought with 2k plat from the shop. also the crates have only all arcan items Egg,weapon,armors etc... So ppl rndmly can loot one of the items . i guess u understand my idea guys like the heroic crates

Tackled
12-31-2018, 03:44 PM
Yeah they are really f’d for this one crazy lmao they think money grows on trees. Thank god for free offers

Tackled
12-31-2018, 03:47 PM
time to investigate this because it’s getting out of hand. More epic **** is dropping more than anything.

mod
12-31-2018, 04:57 PM
i wish they put a guaranteed arcane/mythic at every 25th or 50th or 100th crates openend even if its arcane shard thatll be enough than nothing

I think that trade-ups might be cool, but I'm not a huge crate opener

Itupastolab
12-31-2018, 05:01 PM
i wish they put a guaranteed arcane/mythic at every 25th or 50th or 100th crates openend even if its arcane shard thatll be enough than nothingYes other games do this and they even give compensation if they do something nasty.

Sent from my FlareA1 using Tapatalk

Crystalwiz
01-01-2019, 01:13 AM
time to investigate this because it’s getting out of hand. More epic **** is dropping more than anything.

I agree, there are way too many epic items in the fiery chests. It's an automate delete for me, isn't even worth the small amount of gold you can get for these in cs. I see my 15 plat fly out the window when i open these chests.

Painting
01-01-2019, 03:40 AM
Then simply dont open the chests, buy something with guaranteed money profit like crate keys or elite awakening gems, the fact you pull out your bank card isn't sts's fault, you dont NEED these weapons i bet you'll be just fine without them. The devs have stated an drop chance which according to them is right, so stop acting they owe you an item when you open 1.3k crates because it's the risk you're taking.

Tackled
01-01-2019, 11:46 AM
-1 no more here

shadowronn
01-02-2019, 02:17 AM
Consumer rights 101, You should know what you are paying for.

Philofax
01-02-2019, 04:24 AM
Consumer rights 101, You should know what you are paying for.

i don't get your point. You do know exactly what you pay for. Platin. The chain of buying ist not "real Money -> Chest opening".
The chain ist starting by paying real amount of money for an ingame currency with the value equals to real money = 0.

This means, whatever amount of platin you buy, the value ist just a virtual idea of usage ingame. you generate the possibility
for you character to use a function or aquire an item (elite awake gems, chests, ankh, vanity), which might be of use or can be
traded in for another virtual ingame currency like "gold".

the trade you (and i) make, is paying real money for a ingame currency, which varies (sale or no sale) up from 70 to 100 USD.
now you own a ingame currency, which is absolutely worthless in real life but allows your character to do specific things in a game,
which could sometimes not be done by a non-paying char.

to even the balance in-game and don't make it a absolutely pay to win game, the creators allow some items to be tradeable and
the efforts in game to grind gold can be used to aquire items, which an plat-buyer can aquire for the ingame currency he bought.

long story short .. cunsumer rights 101 only applies where the money is spent in a trade. this is, when you buy the plat. not there after.

<drops nekro>

shadowronn
01-02-2019, 06:11 AM
i don't get your point. You do know exactly what you pay for. Platin. The chain of buying ist not "real Money -> Chest opening".
The chain ist starting by paying real amount of money for an ingame currency with the value equals to real money = 0.

This means, whatever amount of platin you buy, the value ist just a virtual idea of usage ingame. you generate the possibility
for you character to use a function or aquire an item (elite awake gems, chests, ankh, vanity), which might be of use or can be
traded in for another virtual ingame currency like "gold".

the trade you (and i) make, is paying real money for a ingame currency, which varies (sale or no sale) up from 70 to 100 USD.
now you own a ingame currency, which is absolutely worthless in real life but allows your character to do specific things in a game,
which could sometimes not be done by a non-paying char.

to even the balance in-game and don't make it a absolutely pay to win game, the creators allow some items to be tradeable and
the efforts in game to grind gold can be used to aquire items, which an plat-buyer can aquire for the ingame currency he bought.

long story short .. cunsumer rights 101 only applies where the money is spent in a trade. this is, when you buy the plat. not there after.

<drops nekro>

sorry you wasted your time, I just meant in general as a gentle reminder that people should know what they're paying for.

yuyie
01-02-2019, 06:28 AM

Agreed for this. [emoji3516][emoji3516][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Alvaropoker
01-02-2019, 06:41 AM
I do not understand that they intend to manufacture the next weapons that will be worth 99m? the prices are very high happy new year

Xiai
01-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Durrrrr. Dddduuuuuuurrrrr!

Sek
01-02-2019, 07:23 PM
donno why sts doesnt update the token vendor ... it would regulate market heroic mishi 1000 token arc weapon 71 1000 token, I mean opening 333 locked are already 5k plt - thats over 300 euro spent on this