PDA

View Full Version : 25 crate key kit in shop for plat

Gufugufutwo
12-25-2018, 10:41 PM
is it just me? or do 25 crate key kits LITERALLY sell out in less than a second, right after they go out.. some ppl said that ppl use macro to buy crate keys super fast. could sts implement a system, where theres a short cooldown between the purchasing of the limited items (i.e. crate key kits) maybe like a 1 second cooldown, so that other people can have a chance to purchase these items, as I try to tap and buy crate key kits as fast as i humanly can, but that doesnt help, as Im competing against a macro ;-;

Gufugufutwo
12-25-2018, 11:00 PM
ok this time i got to the store fast enough and i saw 10 left, and then they all promptly disappeared before i could move my mouse over to click on it... ;-;

ChaoticG
12-26-2018, 12:12 AM
Yeah, people know that crate keys sell for a lot after events, this has been a thing for years. Crate keys will always be useful so people know to buy them as soon as they come into the market. I was able to snag 3 from spam clicking every time they went into the store, so if you log in on pc and spam it before they get into store you have a good chance of getting a few if you wanted to save them up or resell them :)

Bug
12-26-2018, 08:02 AM
is it just me? or do 25 crate key kits LITERALLY sell out in less than a second, right after they go out.. some ppl said that ppl use macro to buy crate keys super fast. could sts implement a system, where theres a short cooldown between the purchasing of the limited items (i.e. crate key kits) maybe like a 1 second cooldown, so that other people can have a chance to purchase these items, as I try to tap and buy crate key kits as fast as i humanly can, but that doesnt help, as Im competing against a macro ;-;

i feel you bro, i managed to get 1 today after lots of attempts..

Gufugufutwo
12-26-2018, 11:42 AM
Yeah, people know that crate keys sell for a lot after events, this has been a thing for years. Crate keys will always be useful so people know to buy them as soon as they come into the market. I was able to snag 3 from spam clicking every time they went into the store, so if you log in on pc and spam it before they get into store you have a good chance of getting a few if you wanted to save them up or resell them :)

no it dont work like that anymore i think.. u have to go out and go back into the special deals section, u cant just sit there spamming im pretty sure :(

Lizi
12-26-2018, 03:44 PM
no it dont work like that anymore i think.. u have to go out and go back into the special deals section, u cant just sit there spamming im pretty sure :(

That has been my experience too, you gotta enter the featured page right the moment the items come back in and then hope you're faster than everybody else. When I waited for the reset while looking at the crate keys and spamming the area where the button should appear nothing happened, the time counter just stayed on 0, even the fiery dawn locks were still at the same number when I checked a few seconds later. It only reset when I left the featured page and went back in. I tried this on both iOS and Chrome. Later I waited until 1 sec before the reset, entered the featured page, clicked on the crate keys and then spammed the buy button & somehow managed to get 2. I tried this same thing every 2h from then on and earlier I accidentally wasted 30 plat on a fiery dawn locked because I rushed so much and misclicked. I'm beyond frustrated - there has to be a solution to this :(

Oakmaiden
12-26-2018, 05:29 PM
I watched the seconds tic down 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0.... No buy button ever popped up. I don’t understand why the limit on them anyway.

Zylx
12-26-2018, 10:15 PM
I watched the seconds tic down 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0.... No buy button ever popped up. I don’t understand why the limit on them anyway.

I'm curious as to how many are in the store to begin with. I'm assuming the limit is set to keep them from economically breaking the game, but even being able to grab one requires you to have faster fingers than Beethoven.

mod
12-27-2018, 12:11 AM
Is scripting against TOS they go so fast this seems like the only way it's happening

Rauitri
12-27-2018, 01:07 AM
2 solution to this. Either remove the timer such that people can't wait for it. Or give a cooldown of 2s per crate, such that several people could actually buy, rather than individuals buying them all.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

will0
12-27-2018, 03:13 AM
cool down timer is good +100

PatD
12-27-2018, 01:27 PM
i have been able to get only one in many attempt, not even half a second and they are gone.

Also be sure to disable the confirm platinum purchase in your option or else you will never be able to get one.