PDA

View Full Version : Friends list indexing and defriending

Hullukko
11-27-2011, 05:14 PM
1) Pick a friend to "defriend".
2) Press the (X)
3) It asks for confirmation
4) Wait for changes to happen higher up in the friends list so that the one you chose moves up or down a slot
5) The confirmation now points to some other friend. Confirm now and it is this some other friend, that was never meant to be removed from friends list, that gets removed.

Happened to me, but luckily the one I ended up defriending was a dear friend who was online at the time and explaining and refriending wasn't an issue.

I think the friend list in general might need a little overhaul. But the erratic bobbing about in there has been complained about so many times that I'll refrain from that besides stating that a friend merely joining a map shouldn't bob the list up and down so much.

JSL
11-28-2011, 12:56 PM
1) Pick a friend to "defriend".
2) Press the (X)
3) It asks for confirmation
4) Wait for changes to happen higher up in the friends list so that the one you chose moves up or down a slot
5) The confirmation now points to some other friend. Confirm now and it is this some other friend, that was never meant to be removed from friends list, that gets removed.

Happened to me, but luckily the one I ended up defriending was a dear friend who was online at the time and explaining and refriending wasn't an issue.

I think the friend list in general might need a little overhaul. But the erratic bobbing about in there has been complained about so many times that I'll refrain from that besides stating that a friend merely joining a map shouldn't bob the list up and down so much.

This is a really good catch. Thank you for the re-pro steps.