View Full Version : /FeedBack/ What would you like to see added to the AL 2019 Expansion?

Flamesofanger
12-26-2018, 01:16 PM
(Be constructive)

1.What do you think of the current state of PvP?

2.What do you think of the current state of PvE? [3.What adjustments would you like to see in future gear equipment?

4.What kind of map Designs & Mechanics is your favorite?

5.What kind of improvements would you like to see to the social feature?

VenomSet
12-26-2018, 01:37 PM
A community-manager like Remiem or Seo. We don’t need more.

Rauitri
12-26-2018, 02:20 PM
Very obvious that we need content. If they really want to push us endgame, just to play Pve, then they must provide something better than just long easy maps outperformed with spoiled gears.

I suggest a lv76 Dungeon, give us something hard. Not these easy, very repetitive no challenge boring maps.

Need more maps similar to older expansions, 5 maps consisting of a boss at the end, and it isn't long of a map.

Stop with the gear progressions. All these overpowered gears are the reason why the game requires no to less skill now, all maps basically are easy, they're outperformed with the current gears, and this what makes it boring. No challenge.

Refresh the Vendor Items, balance Pvp. More community contests, more communication from the Devs.

Hoping they release monthly community love letters, this really motivates us players that they as a company are aware of the situations that are happening.

Fix ancient bugs. And so much more

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
12-26-2018, 02:36 PM
Fix.......................................pvp..... ........................................

Agirlnamedbob
12-26-2018, 04:20 PM
Is there even gonna be an expansion in 2019? Or are you assuming the will be one?

kanogom
12-26-2018, 04:47 PM
Need to buff warrior class..more armor+little bit more whit dps XD

mod
12-26-2018, 05:35 PM
Need to buff warrior class..more armor+little bit more whit dps XD

more armor? lol

Twomucho
12-26-2018, 07:21 PM
Honestly I’ll just be happy with a new expansion....no matter the content xD

putoshomai
12-26-2018, 08:32 PM
Please fix all the bugs before realeasing new event :O .. just a suggestion..

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
12-26-2018, 09:50 PM
1.What do you think of the current state of PvP? (Please Be Constructive!)
Warriors need a way to get the pvp kills aps. All classes have to much armor so it's very hard to get kills unless you are a rogue.
One suggestion was to make tanks get pvp aps by helping dps classes get kills by healing/taking dmg or something like that.. Also remove the mana pickups in pvp.

2.What do you think of the current state of PvE? (Please Be Constructive!)
The newer maps/most maps are to easy. Raids are unbalanced still. 4 rogues is better than any mage or warrior. Mauso is still balanced but the loot is outdated now and most people are bored of it. Newer maps were over and done with way to early. Mausoleum was a way better expansion as it took time to get everything and didn't get boring for a long time because of that. To many boring aps like the 1k bosses that don't have a reason to do other than aps.

3.What adjustments would you like to see in future gear equipment? (Please Be Constructive!)
more fun farmable/craftable gear sets with procs like glint sets axes or rogues traps that give you aps to finish. Better gear progression it seems every 20 levels a good weapon proc comes. Procs on legendary gear that's lootable from mobs like graveyard for new players

4.What kind of map Designs & Mechanics is your favorite? (Please Be Constructive!)
Long difficult maps like mauso that takes time but is worth it. More stuns and high dmg mobs so tanks are usefull. Bigger groups of mobs so rogues can't solo maps. More things like mages curse in mauso that requires timing to avoid.
No more raids.

5.What kind of improvements would you like to see to the social feature?(Please Be Constructive!)
Widen the gap between entry level requirments on events. Higher level players can't run with lower players to help them.

Creepiest
12-27-2018, 12:24 PM
Farming Tombs ..
Ex. Tomb 1 (Pve+++)
Tomb 2 (Lockeds) * maybe different kinds of crates for grinding Hihi
Tomb 3 (goldloot)
Tomb 4 (crafting materials) * maybe like Planar Arena II

Hehe sorry if this sounds bad 😊 but its okey if its not okey ill understand so no negative replies .. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Zylx
12-28-2018, 12:10 AM
I was personally hoping for an underwater theme.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?297804-Underwater-Expansion

supersyan
12-28-2018, 12:24 AM
I don't want to see another thin content expansion

THE GOLDEN KING
01-03-2019, 10:59 AM
Alright,

1.) Disable awakings in pvp and BOOM game active again.

2.) Pve is okay just make more maps each with different types of mobs and bosses.
FOR EX: First map small green aliens with 3 elite alien bosses.
Second map undead alien clowns with giant alien jester as a boss.
Third map fast tanky mutated alien arlorians with 1 ultra tall hybrid mage for boss.
Fourth map giant aliens with 1 omega boss
Fifth map all mobs combined into hoards with all bosses, That’s it.

3.) Gear is very simple all you got to do is make the very “op” gear farmable instead of lootable( not getting the picture?) I’ll explain for ex: the glint set it’s op and it’s farmabale not lootable in chests.

4.) New map? I would indeed love to see a space biome or an underwater type expansion, either is fine with me.

5.) improvements on social feature hmm, maybe I don’t know. I think it’s fine atm don’t see any problems with it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alghost
01-03-2019, 11:02 AM
Alright,

1.) Disable awakings in pvp and BOOM game active again.

2.) Pve is okay just make more maps each with different types of mobs and bosses.
FOR EX: First map small green aliens with 3 elite alien bosses.
Second map undead alien clowns with giant alien jester as a boss.
Third map fast tanky mutated alien arlorians with 1 ultra tall hybrid mage for boss.
Fourth map giant aliens with 1 omega boss
Fifth map all mobs combined into hoards with all bosses, That’s it.

3.) Gear is very simple all you got to do is make the very “op” gear farmable instead of lootable( not getting the picture?) I’ll explain for ex: the glint set it’s op and it’s farmabale not lootable in chests.

4.) New map? I would indeed love to see a space biome or an underwater type expansion, either is fine with me.

5.) improvements on social feature hmm, maybe I don’t know. I think it’s fine atm don’t see any problems with it yet.

Omgggg yes this all the way !!!! Sts look at this please look at this!!!!! This guy knows.

Maketaca
01-03-2019, 11:17 AM
1. Auctions: make "search by awakening" option.
2. Event: auto adds 1 energy when you run out of energy if you have forged energy or energy kit in your inventory (consume forged energy first and you can disable this option).
3. Stash/Unstash all.
4. PvE: buff/debuff party with different classes
- All rogues: -20% dmg, -20% crit
- All mage: -20% dmg, -20% hp
- All war: -20% hp, -20% armor
- Mage + rogue / mage + war / war + rogue: -10% dmg, -10% hp
- Mage + rogue + war: +10% all stats.

Futumsh
01-04-2019, 02:25 PM

I've been fixing these as I find out about them. If there are more, please post details on them in the bugs and tech forum and I'll get to them as I have time.

Arachnophobik
01-05-2019, 07:15 AM
Farmable legendary weapons with decent procs. I kinda liked how when tindirin came out everyone was trying to farm drag sword because it was a decent weap overall. I can't remember the last time I had a pink weapon with a decent proc now.

Kaziscate
01-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Would like to see sort of an angelic style expansion where you fight corrupted angels and stuff.

Dex Putra
01-05-2019, 08:10 PM
no need the new 1 # just stay in confort zone ( recolour )

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Clickerxyz
01-05-2019, 10:21 PM
new gl map! woot :>

Majin
01-06-2019, 12:50 PM
Since creating expansion takes a lot of hard work and time, and every year Devs tries to release expansion but it takes months of delay,
I think skiping 2019 expansion and giving more time to creat completely fresh and quality content would be a better idea.

Meanwhile in my opinion HC mode with few changes can cover the hunger for expansion.

Would love to play HC mode for 2yrs with the same current content if:

1) Level requirements to start hc toon are decreased to 41-66.
2) If toons can be revived by use of diamonds, where diamonds are lootable in HC mode. If someone dies while no enough diamonds in stash, then they can make another toon, loot enough diamonds and once they have it either they continue new one or they can revive the dead HC toon. And ofcos Plats can resolve all problems.

Alwarez
01-06-2019, 06:03 PM
Separate arcane/mythic/spirit/set gear for PVE and PVP, so that when new items are released PVE people are not left with nothing because pvp plat whales bought entire stock.

derrendy
01-08-2019, 11:40 PM
I like the idea of spirit wep, why dont sts make powerfull gems like eye of sylilx or para, that only complish by leveling raw gems in all over arlor elitemaps, more ppl will run all map, i think its better than ppl stick on one map.. helpfull to aps runner to r8.

VenomSet
01-09-2019, 02:37 AM
Please make this a sticky

Alghost
01-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Separate arcane/mythic/spirit/set gear for PVE and PVP, so that when new items are released PVE people are not left with nothing because pvp plat whales bought entire stock.
You call us plat whales and yet we’re the only reason why the game is still up. Show some respect peasant for you are lower class. If it weren’t for us you wouldn’t have new ebone weapons to play with, why? Cause the plat whales weren’t there to open locks to loot them. Have a nice day.

Captainrock
01-09-2019, 03:43 AM
1)Underwater expansion would be great and unique as someone suggested before.
2)Make King Eric weapon available as vanity it looks too cool.
3)Bring back gauntlet event
4)New pve kills randomized map just like mausoleum where you can farm pve kills and new leaderboard ranking for this map and players with most kills in this map gets the banner and gets reset every 6 months so that other players will also get chance to get on Leaderboard.(Randomized map will solve the botting problem)
5)new vampire vanity for Halloween
6)6 players party map just like raids but here 6 players.
7)Remove pve kills from overall calculation of guild ranking as the top guild mostly have veteran players with high pve kills which they got from Kt4 and new players can’t farm it anymore so they will be left with only 50k pve kills, removal of this will allow new guilds to reach top ranking.

MajorProblem
01-09-2019, 07:46 AM
Would be nice if we would get kills on our kdrs on higher elite maps
Cuz I'm sick and tired of farming mobs for aps, still looks like I'm not doing anything of my kdr stays same.
Idk if it bothers anyone else than me.

putoshomai
01-09-2019, 08:41 AM
Please please .. 999m max gold limit in stash, inventory and trade and auction ... :<

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
01-09-2019, 09:07 AM
More Aps please :)

alonehope
01-09-2019, 01:02 PM
come onnnnnnnnnnnnn xDDDD @alonehope(hope)

Flamesofanger
01-11-2019, 03:54 PM
More Aps please :)

Agreed, we need more mob AP's, it's simple and fun.

15-20k elite mob kills AP would be great :)

engrisaac
02-08-2019, 10:02 PM
uhm when will the next expansion? im new to this game , i've heard from other players that there will one, when is this?

THE GOLDEN KING
02-08-2019, 11:56 PM
uhm when will the next expansion? im new to this game , i've heard from other players that there will one, when is this?

It’s somewhere between May and August. In between I’d say.

Lyyo
08-25-2019, 12:38 PM
Please correct the percentage for profit on opening plat chest !!!! I open 100 chest = 100% ....end loot nothing 0 arcan pet 0 arcane weapon .... that its a 0% chance ,how to spend more real money in your game ???? FIX THAT for plat playars !!!

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-25-2019, 03:02 PM
More orcs and gnomes.

Dragoonclaws
08-29-2019, 12:38 AM
There should be a weekly community event. Like every week, a bar to fill and everybody gets goodies if the bar fills. Guild with most participation get rewards.

The bar has tiers, so depending on how the whole community invests itself, the rewards get bigger.

Ankhs, keys, elixers, experience, jewels, platinums and other currencies

Jagiellski
08-29-2019, 05:01 AM
Remove awakens in pvp zone. Thats all what we need.

slaaayerrr
08-29-2019, 05:06 AM
i would like to see some ppl who testing things like new gears, new maps... some really skilled/expierenced players, but not like it happened before lvl71 expansion and tons of bugs as result

Christmaztown
08-29-2019, 11:27 AM
1. what about this, Betting system for duels or maps, there can be a pve map and you can bet on a team to win, there will be up to 4 teams.
npc takes the gold and you bet on which team you think will win, there can be livestreams of this, there can be like 10 bosses and it can be crazy! if you win you get x2 the gold that you bet. if you lose then you only get back 1/4 of the gold or none of the gold.

2. have a new pvp zone that anyone can goto and go against everyone, free for all pvp map that can have up to 30 players and the level difference can be up to 2 lvls

3. legendary/rare/epic items, give procs to all of these and the better rarity the better the proc, this will help starters in the game for cheaper items.

4. bug testers, let us help you all check for bugs on new maps before you release them, chose a team of up to 10 players in the game once a month to check for bugs for a new map, they get rewarded and they get exclusive access to the new map before anyone else does. this would be awesome!

5. make a entire new map system, theres pvp/pve maps, add another one. like maybe PvB (player vs Boss) and there can be exclusive items during events there. it can be a midway point for an event. so during an event the map opens to everyone and it can hold up to 10 players and the boss drops items that are very hard to get in the event, or like platinum tier reward, except the boss has an insane ammount of health so it will take alot of time and good gear to kill it.

6. add a new category for items, like a vanity that has awakens or u can slot jewels on the vanitys.

7. plat offers for pc, ive been wanting to do offers on my pc for years, unsure if this is the same for everyone but pc users cant do platinum offers like tapjoy? (please fix)

InsanitrisesAL
08-29-2019, 04:42 PM
1. Auctions: make "search by awakening" option.
2. Event: auto adds 1 energy when you run out of energy if you have forged energy or energy kit in your inventory (consume forged energy first and you can disable this option).
3. Stash/Unstash all.
4. PvE: buff/debuff party with different classes
- All rogues: -20% dmg, -20% crit
- All mage: -20% dmg, -20% hp
- All war: -20% hp, -20% armor
- Mage + rogue / mage + war / war + rogue: -10% dmg, -10% hp
- Mage + rogue + war: +10% all stats.

This is terribly unfair since certain maps require full rogue and there is no lb for mage and war infest speed records , i know this is what your trying to fix but infested just isnt meant for low dps, sorry if you feel this is unfair , also on a side note your debuffs are extremely class specific and i feel that its not right , the effect 20% damage and 20% crit will have on a rogue is greater than that of both classes because the crit chance is a huge part of our damage as well , what would be a nice addition tho is if you have one of each class in a map then crit chance is increased by 10 % and all party members gain 25% ms bonus or gold loot bonus

Ieaffy
08-30-2019, 07:16 AM
I would be greatfull if sts remove sirspendalot chest and put those vanity in vendor for 1m gold and update those crate token vendor in gareta and glinstone, cause those arcane weapon is 46 or put another token vendor with updated arc stuffs, and a new version of glintstone quest (76) to craft as Armor helm ring and amulet with aura's or orb moving around.... Just a thought

Ferhat
08-30-2019, 04:09 PM
Very obvious that we need content. If they really want to push us endgame, just to play Pve, then they must provide something better than just long easy maps outperformed with spoiled gears.

I suggest a lv76 Dungeon, give us something hard. Not these easy, very repetitive no challenge boring maps.

Need more maps similar to older expansions, 5 maps consisting of a boss at the end, and it isn't long of a map.

Stop with the gear progressions. All these overpowered gears are the reason why the game requires no to less skill now, all maps basically are easy, they're outperformed with the current gears, and this what makes it boring. No challenge.

Refresh the Vendor Items, balance Pvp. More community contests, more communication from the Devs.

Hoping they release monthly community love letters, this really motivates us players that they as a company are aware of the situations that are happening.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

True man i hoop so to that would be cool and we get more love from the Devs and the community

Ferhat
08-30-2019, 04:16 PM
What would YOU guys like to see in the upcoming New Arcane Legends 2019 Expansion?

What content would you really embrace?

What will click and release that Adrenalin of excitement?

Here are some preset questions(These are COMPLETELY optional, it's up to you if you want to answer these specific questions)

(((BE CONSTRUCTIVE!)))

1.What do you think of the current state of PvP? (Please Be Constructive!)

2.What do you think of the current state of PvE? (Please Be Constructive!)

3.What adjustments would you like to see in future gear equipment? (Please Be Constructive!)

4.What kind of map Designs & Mechanics is your favorite? (Please Be Constructive!)

5.What kind of improvements would you like to see to the social feature?(Please Be Constructive!)

(Feed Back is greatly appreciated but please, DO NOT be overly Dramatic/Negative! STAY CALM and be constructive!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start first.

1.I think something needs to be done about all the awakenings in PvP, i think skills over stats matter the most. Speed set needs to be disabled in PvP.

2.Unfortunately, it's a hassle to stumble upon other players in Dungeons/Campaign maps at levels from 15-61+ it just feels isolated.

3.I think future legendary gear deserve proc's, any proc is fine, just like the Somberholt expansion. We need any proc at least. This will help new players a mile.

4.I think a new combat system would be absolutely helpful for CLASS DIVERSITY/BALANCE, we need to fight 3+ bosses along side many mobs at the same time,

It should be like the planar arena, but more bosses to fight at the same time and along with mobs. Just imagine the teamwork, wonderful.

5.We need a new Queue system where you find other players in Dungeons/Campaign maps, just clicks/taps away.

I'd like to also add some pictures on what kind of new mix of dungeons we need! (Night theme will be absolutely Amazing!)

Thank you for reading, happy christmas!

Looking forward to all your feedback.

Sincerely

~Flamesofanger

i love your idea man i hoop the add that in the new Expansion but what i rlly want is better and fair pvp mode like all players have the same stets gears and groundwar mode like 10vs10 that would be cool to more teamwork and fun gameplay and new dungeons new Raid mode and new quest
:angel: