PDA

View Full Version : Which class has the most advantage in pvp?

ghito
11-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Which class has the most advantage in pvp or are all the classes the same.

Chang Yeo
11-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Mages rule in pvp, all I gotta say. And If u think about it. Mages have more pvp possibilities:

Mage: pure int, dexchantress,pally

Birds: pure dex, warbird, u don't tend to see int birds

Bears: pure str,str and dex, again not many int bears

Technically mages r the only class with
a whole range if weapons and armour , to themselves!

I reccomend pally, that's wat I am
I prefer because lots of armour, dodge and mages heal fast

ghito
11-27-2011, 05:39 PM
k thx for ur feedback. Im a lvl 65 nuke but bird can kill me in like 3 hits bc of my low armor. But if im not dead by the first few second then i have a very high chance of winning. Also what i do is in capture the flag i run behind tank bears and then when the other group comes i use lightning, snowstorm, and fire. That got me a consecutive 5 kill streak. Afterwards i got own by a archer XD.

Paar
11-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Technically Mages arent all the Best, I mainly focus on L.30 Pvp I have a Bird and Bear, But Going to make a mage someday and To be honest I can Kill mages Pretty Easily On both. Though I die Sometimes Im pretty sure No Class is the best! All classes have advantages and all Have " Bad Sides " but Just remember next time you lose to a Bear/Bird :)

Blind
11-27-2011, 06:01 PM
The str mage, aka pally, was the most powerful class during the lvl 60 cap, now they've become even stronger with the lvl 65 str sets.

If you really want people to hate on you then go with str ;)

razurblade
11-27-2011, 06:03 PM
well depends on what lv pvp you wanna do.

maneatingtree
11-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Lvl 10 pvp mages have to be extremely skilled or theyll loose. So i gotta go with dex bears at low lvl

Kaarataka
11-27-2011, 07:40 PM
since you are endgame mage you have countless possibilities. Wand mage is better than staff mage IMO but a staff mage can wipe out an entire team if it has a tank for agro. There were sonce very potent dextress last lvl cap but I havent seen any yet for the new cap. It's still very early to tell though. I'm a pally and have been since sewers. Pally's have high armor but very low spell dmg. Most players prefer wand bracer over pally but I've managed to do well in pvp/ctf since I perfected my build. I would say its all about how you want to play. If you prefer to kite play as a dextress or int mage. If you want more armor and survive longer go with pally or wand bracer. The best way to get better at pvp is to try different things against a good opponent one vs one over multiple matches.

Good Luck

Swords
11-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Bears have all 3 classes skills!

Dodge,crit from birds with rage evade and taunt

Iron blood hell scream and cb from mages since mages have weaken an armor blessings

Plus bears survive the most out of each class and can take damage and make it low from it's scream and cb

Ellyidol
11-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Bears have all 3 classes skills!

Dodge,crit from birds with rage evade and taunt

Iron blood hell scream and cb from mages since mages have weaken an armor blessings

Plus bears survive the most out of each class and can take damage and make it low from it's scream and cb

All the good sides, but the biggest deterrent is having only one competitive ranged skill - Beckon.