PDA

View Full Version : Difference between taint n endless in terms of dmg.

Pvonix
12-27-2018, 02:06 AM
Hey uhm I have Tainted set. And I have seen many players uses endless set with 66 arc or 71 arc. Wondering whether I should continue using Tainted set or just move on to endless set with 66 arc. I’m a rogue and I focused more on dmg. So anyone could help me and tell me which set Tainted or endless wit 66 arc gives more dmg?? Would be helpful if u cld reply ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiqen
12-27-2018, 04:03 AM
Use tainted if you dont use haste, use endless if you use haste.
simple

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
12-27-2018, 04:41 AM
Mire helm and armor gives alot better stats now and it's easy to farm it

slaaayerrr
12-27-2018, 04:52 AM

( no )

Pvonix
12-27-2018, 06:04 AM

hmm ic. but well dun intend to use mire tho, and uhm should i move on to endless with arc 66 shivs or just stick to tainted set dag?

Allset
12-27-2018, 06:52 AM
The tainted weapon leaves a lot to be desired because your stuck with it. I have had the endless set and it’s bonuses are not that great. Bonus would go to tainted set. I sold my endless set and never looked back now that I have my mire set. Plus you can use whatever weapon your heart desires...

Rauitri
12-27-2018, 09:00 AM
Endless gives a more flexible approach, this will depend on the weapons. As for the overall stats, you would get more with End Set + lv66 good awakened Arc Daggs, or End Set + lv50 Spirit or a lv71 Arc Dagger. This also varies on Proc, like for say this weapon has a better proc and so on.

The Taint will only limit you with its own weapon. Out of topic, but my guess is next years Hugthulus event, we might get new lv71 sets to replace these Ends/Taint, many look forward seeing this.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Pvonix
12-27-2018, 12:59 PM
Endless gives a more flexible approach, this will depend on the weapons. As for the overall stats, you would get more with End Set + lv66 good awakened Arc Daggs, or End Set + lv50 Spirit or a lv71 Arc Dagger. This also varies on Proc, like for say this weapon has a better proc and so on.

The Taint will only limit you with its own weapon. Out of topic, but my guess is next years Hugthulus event, we might get new lv71 sets to replace these Ends/Taint, many look forward seeing this.

yes thats what i think too for next year.
but tho when i went to auction and find a op shivs as compared to my overall stats, the shivs decreases my damage by about 200. and when i went to find a endless in auct it decreases my damage by like 300-500 :/ so im confused now hahaha

ancestor
12-27-2018, 01:11 PM
but tho when i went to auction and find a op shivs as compared to my overall stats, the shivs decreases my damage by about 200. and when i went to find a endless in auct it decreases my damage by like 300-500 :/ so im confused now hahaha

The set bonus when equipped will raise it. Plus awakenings may be a factor.

Rauitri
12-27-2018, 01:18 PM
but tho when i went to auction and find a op shivs as compared to my overall stats, the shivs decreases my damage by about 200. and when i went to find a endless in auct it decreases my damage by like 300-500 :/ so im confused now hahahaAs Ancestor said, u need the set for it to work. Cause if you compare at auc, it only considers the helm itself, and not adding the bonus of the endset and proper awakening outputs.

Pvonix
12-27-2018, 01:48 PM
As Ancestor said, u need the set for it to work. Cause if you compare at auc, it only considers the helm itself, and not adding the bonus of the endset and proper awakening outputs.

hmm ic well do u suggest me to sell my taint n buy endless n shiv or keep taint??

Rauitri
12-27-2018, 02:02 PM
hmm ic well do u suggest me to sell my taint n buy endless n shiv or keep taint??If you'll get Endless + Shivs. Make sure that its better than ur Taint. Mostly if going Dmg, go for high Dex% awakes on Shivs and End, and it will be better than Taint.

Pvonix
12-27-2018, 02:05 PM
If you'll get Endless + Shivs. Make sure that its better than ur Taint. Mostly if going Dmg, go for high Dex% awakes on Shivs and End, and it will be better than Taint.

Sent from my SM-A800F using TapatalkOh alright thxs!!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Kakashis
12-27-2018, 04:02 PM
Endless set gives you more options, but overall damage is lower. After I started using a legendary 71 dagger, the difference isn't as much, but the new 71 arcanes should close the gap

Pvonix
12-28-2018, 12:10 AM
Endless set gives you more options, but overall damage is lower. After I started using a legendary 71 dagger, the difference isn't as much, but the new 71 arcanes should close the gap

yes, endless set overall daamage is lower unless the weapon and the set itself has high dex % den it will be better than taint

V i o l e t
12-28-2018, 05:00 AM
On Tainted, I like the procs.. Looking forward to Tainted set BELT release or maybe new arcane belt for upcoming events.