PDA

View Full Version : I think this would be a great idea

Helpless
12-28-2018, 12:15 PM
Honestly I think we should get a “we’re sorry” reward for the servers crashing and no devs around to check up on it

oneazeli
12-28-2018, 12:16 PM
+1 I concur.

Rauitri
12-28-2018, 12:17 PM
Honestly I think we should get a “we’re sorry” reward for the servers crashing and no devs around to check up on itDevs aren't Gods that are always there when something "bad" happens. They took Immediate action and now having a maintainance break.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Helpless
12-28-2018, 12:21 PM
Devs aren't Gods that are always there when something "bad" happens. They took Immediate action and now having a maintainance break.

I understand but they should have a few people checking the game through out the day just so that if there is a problem we can know that someone will look into right away. This was a long wait tbh

sinfuldito83
12-28-2018, 12:23 PM
Devs aren't Gods that are always there when something "bad" happens. They took Immediate action and now having a maintainance break.

Shuuuuuuut up... How many times must this happen b4 it gets permantly fixed how much more feedback will it take before this game works the way it should. How much fatter do we have to make their wallets before getting something in return... They don't have a problem collecting money.. Their servers work perfectly fine when receiving payments... So it should work extra damn fine when we need it to. Gods or not.... You pay for a service you expect to get your moneys worth