PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody. greetings and questions

adis
11-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Hi I am a 16 year old playing both games on my iPod touch. Why can't I log onto both games on chrome. Pocket legends on chrome says that there is a server maintenance, which there isn't because I can log in with my ipod. As for star legends, it says the servers are up but I can't connect. when I go to my uncle's office, star legends works. But I can't go to my uncle office anymore.So please tell me how to fix it and be able to play on PC. Thanks guys.

Fao
11-27-2011, 08:48 PM
PL isn't on PC yet, SL is but I haven't used it yet so I'm sry I can't help you out at that sorry.

Cahaun
11-27-2011, 08:51 PM
So is it just your connection you are having problems with? Hello btw! :D

adis
11-27-2011, 09:35 PM
So is it just your connection you are having problems with? Hello btw! :D
hi. I don't know what kind of problems I have with my connection.It's very fast and never have any problems. Any ideas?

javier995
11-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Where do you live bud? What ipod generation is it? How long have you had this problem?

SUPAPRODIGY
11-27-2011, 09:44 PM
all i can say is delete and reinstall .....

javier995
11-27-2011, 09:52 PM
all i can say is delete and reinstall .....

Probably won't work, there is another thread made by another community member. He's having the same problem, could be the a client issue.

Barrington
11-27-2011, 10:54 PM
type in about:flags scroll down to where it says native client and enable it

if you've done that and it still isn't working

try deleting the shortcut and type the address in manually

or it could be proxy issues

BodMaster
11-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Would have said the same as Barry. Or make sure you have the correct version of 15 Chrome, maybe uninstall and download the newest (secure) version at www.google.com/chrome. (other versions are not working)

If your still experiencing this problem give this person below a PM as Dev most likely not going to look here. They are a propa tech head so try explain in full details including, the version of Chrome you are using, what window or mac etc and what the specs are.

Here's the Devs profile,

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?4-Futumsh

Skeletonlord
11-28-2011, 02:41 PM
welecome! Pocket Legends and Star Legends can be played on chrome:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43856-How-to-play-Pocket-Legends-Beta-on-the-Chrome-Browser&highlight=pocket+legends+chrome

Barrington
11-29-2011, 01:22 AM
@skeletonlord never post again lol
you have ELITE status

Rodvik
11-29-2011, 01:47 AM
Welcome to the community!

adis
11-29-2011, 03:53 AM
@javier995: I live in Thailand. I have a 4th gen iPod. I've had this problem for months since I tried playing on PC. Luckily I still can play on my iPod.
Today I tried both games on PC. It just disconnects from the server. What should I do.
And thanks for giving me a warm welcome guys.

BodMaster
11-29-2011, 06:22 AM
Odd may be a proxy error, here's a link with people that were experiencing uh oh msg, there solutions may help you.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?41181-Help-uh-oh-you-cant-connect-servers-up-chrome-beta-version&p=495698#post495698

Btw Welcome to the madddd forums Adis! :D

@skeletonlord never post again lol
you have ELITE status

You my friend are a Legend! For noticing that, PewPew got some competition now haha.. Any unwanted post delete and re-post on the threads you want will always stay on leet status then :p

Kahlua
11-29-2011, 08:04 AM
What I found strange was when I was reading about PL on chrome somewhere, it said it was available in the chrome store and to download now...but it's obviously not.

STS

Y U NO FIX THIS?

adis
12-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Should I contact support@spacetimestudios.com?
Is it the right address? What are their working hours?
Can I post technical data in the e-mail? Will they understand it?
Thanks for answering

AveFenix
12-03-2011, 07:32 PM
@Adis

Hello,

If you need assistance you are welcome to contact us at http://support.spacetimestudios.com/anonymous_requests/new

Login and describe what your problem is; provide as much details as possible for a quick reponse or resolution.

Thank you