PDA

View Full Version : Brood fail this year?

Idly
12-29-2018, 08:04 AM
Haven't played brood event in the past, and in game many were excited for it, so I became excited too. After the initial "mess" yesterday we got another hour to run, which was good. However this gave us our first glimpse of drops/drop rates.

Almost every run I got dawnfire components using elixir then realised they were worthless so stopped with the elixir (900k down) looted a rogue purple set which was already worthless (500k) and a H Krampus egg which has been worthless forever right?

You get one energy essence every run but with dawnfires hp you would probably get more in kt4 and 5 points per kill!? You can also probably get more points running tombs and event only.

Purple arlor could have been good but the drop rate makes them far too common and essentially worthless.

So does anyone know of any good reason to run the brood or use elixir?

@Devs please add to the brood loot table:

All new arcane weapons @ 0.05% drop rate
New Artifact @ 0.1- 0.5% drop rate
Some useful existing items (vial/runes) low drop chance
Or anything worth running for please. Ty.

VenomSet
12-29-2018, 08:31 AM
So glad I’m not a dev.
Everything they do is wrong according to 80% of forum users.
I would lose passion too as a dev when coming on forums and reading these threads.
So 500k is worthless for you? Just because it’s worthless for you doesn’t mean it’s for everyone, pretty sure plenty of new/poorer players appreciate those worthless 500k

WiiCarlim
12-29-2018, 08:44 AM
The Green Set of Rogue has returned, the Tree Set also has to return. Brood is a good choice...

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Idly
12-29-2018, 10:13 AM
When I spent 900k on elixir yes, it cost me 400k and an hour to loot it.

This is not a flame/cry/STS why don't you do what I want thread.

Seems common sense that if there's nothing to loot, nobody will use the lix so what's the point?

PostNoob
12-29-2018, 10:14 AM
I will say if purple arlor and hero krampus is the most rare things we get, its a flop to me.

Wanna talk about newbs getting items? Sure let purple drop like it does, but wouldnt you think there would be something more "worthwhile" to the rest? If there was, wouldnt it be even better for someone newer to loot that too? There has just got to be more to the loot table than this, i really want to think its just super rare.

Too bad a dev wouldnt confirm if there was anyone more rare than those.

Idly
12-29-2018, 10:26 AM
I will say if purple arlor and hero krampus is the most rare things we get, its a flop to me.

Wanna talk about newbs getting items? Sure let purple drop like it does, but wouldnt you think there would be something more "worthwhile" to the rest? If there was, wouldnt it be even better for someone newer to loot that too? There has just got to be more to the loot table than this, i really want to think its just super rare.

Too bad a dev wouldnt confirm if there was anyone more rare than those.

So glad I’m not a dev.
I would lose passion too as a dev when coming on forums and reading these threads.
So 500k is worthless for you? Just because it’s worthless for you doesn’t mean it’s for everyone, pretty sure plenty of new/poorer players appreciate those worthless 500k

Postnoob explained the point of my post a lot better than I did above. It's in Devs interest to add better items to inspire players to spend plat... I've been on the forum for years (longer than you infact) and have always kept it constructive.

I've noticed a lot of players hesitant to post these days due to players such as yourself taking it upon themselves to attempt (albeit poorly) to police the forum.

If you have nothing constructive to add to the point I was making please feel free to move on. If the Devs have an issue I'm sure I'll be made aware of it.

putoshomai
12-29-2018, 10:39 AM
just dont buy elixir or use your plat on brooding ground .. i believe your not the only one experience it ... i get it . what youre pointing bro... but adding will drop .. will crash the game :O as you can experience .. its not easy :O if its easy :O recolor wont happen :O if its easy the elixir is worth it ..
youre complaining not suggestin :O .. peace bro :O ..
being plat user doesnt mean you must earn big profit :O ... thats all thank you :O

swoutttt
12-29-2018, 10:56 AM
This winterevent is made for sts not for us players. They prolly did such a good job this year, that instead of us, they reward themselves.

Idly
12-29-2018, 11:10 AM
just dont buy elixir or use your plat on brooding ground .. i believe your not the only one experience it ... i get it . what youre pointing bro... but adding will drop .. will crash the game :O as you can experience .. its not easy :O if its easy :O recolor wont happen :O if its easy the elixir is worth it ..
youre complaining not suggestin :O .. peace bro :O ..
being plat user doesnt mean you must earn big profit :O ... thats all thank you :O

Thing is, most players I speak too in game want to buy the elixir, they want to run the event, myself included.
I don't care if I looted the (insert super rare item here) I, and many others just want to know that there is a chance to get (insert super rare item here)

Its that chance which makes the event fun for most, the chance, the excitement when a PT member gets one, guild chat going crazy when it's looted etc.

P.s I'm really not too interested in gold value of items, don't sell much and when I do it's usually cheap af to friends so... That's not my motivation.

Thewolfbull
12-29-2018, 11:22 AM
So glad I’m not a dev.

Not true, when they do something good that most enjoy alot of people come to forums to say thanks whether it be a good event, a good expansion, New useful items etc.

Azerothraven
12-29-2018, 11:59 AM
So glad I’m not a dev.

When sts so something right they get credit for it just like when they do bad people are though on them so they do better e.g remember Winter event last year or valentines event??

We aren't unreasonable people; we spend money on the game and want an equal effort on devs part to keep the game fresh and exciting.

I for one don't see any effort being put at all with all the recoloured LB banners. People spend millions sometimes even 50m and 7h per day for 2 weeks and all the get is a white Xmas tree banner which they already have one from last year (green)/ Elon banner. If people are willing to spend that much time and money, least they can do is make a new banner so people continue to run so but they treat LB runners like dirts. A majority of these players are making a high contiribution to AL who has already left. They say people are just being salty and toxic but they are getting like this because of what sts does. Sts can ban edit or change titles but these feeling remains the same slowing killing the game.

Now there are always a few active players left in forum who are either always bring the community down by shutting down everyone else, people expressing frustration or sts loyal fans who think they are it aka thot. This is why I had to change my signature (oh the irony)

VenomSet
12-29-2018, 12:47 PM
When sts so something right they get credit for it just like when they do bad people are though on them so they do better e.g remember Winter event last year or valentines event??

We aren't unreasonable people; we spend money on the game and want an equal effort on devs part to keep the game fresh and exciting.

I for one don't see any effort being put at all with all the recoloured LB banners. People spend millions sometimes even 50m and 7h per day for 2 weeks and all the get is a white Xmas tree banner which they already have one from last year (green)/ Elon banner. If people are willing to spend that much time and money, least they can do is make a new banner so people continue to run so but they treat LB runners like dirts. A majority of these players are making a high contiribution to AL who has already left. They say people are just being salty and toxic but they are getting like this because of what sts does. Sts can ban edit or change titles but these feeling remains the same slowing killing the game.

Now there are always a few active players left in forum who are either always bring the community down by shutting down everyone else, people expressing frustration or sts loyal fans who think they are it aka thot. This is why I had to change my signature (oh the irony)

I agree to the recolouring-part, however all of the lb runners know what they are running for before they start.
Don’t like the rewards then don’t run for lb, my opinion.

Shubham
12-29-2018, 04:47 PM
The Green Set of Rogue has returned, the Tree Set also has to return. Brood is a good choice...

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Well is funny how people continuosly keep saying that if green has returned tree will return to without any confirmation from Dev's .it's more like we have many self appointed Dev's within us in forums .stop spreading rumors type:)

Shubham
12-29-2018, 04:51 PM
So glad I’m not a dev.

Tbh it's the poor people who you talk about are the ones who end up buy those vanities from people.The event is good I am not complaining but after playing last year's event and the excitement it had I am surely not that excited for this one .if you will ask anyone in forums last year's event was more exciting,so why settle for less this time ?

Azerothraven
12-29-2018, 06:18 PM
I agree to the recolouring-part, however all of the lb runners know what they are running for before they start.
Don’t like the rewards then don’t run for lb, my opinion.

I see where you are mistaken. The problem isnt dont run if you dont like it.

I have spent around 100m and 130 hours getting 2017 Elon Banner and Winter Banner and I spent some money to make sure I had enough gold/plat and farmed gold throughout this year as well so I can run LB again with my friends because it was soo fun last year(ty sts) But Both of these banners were recoloured this year. All the money and time I spent now means nothing because LB is what I look forward to.. I dont want to spend these gold on awakening, locked, vanities or other aspects of the game since it is not as rewarding to me.
When recoloured, it is no longer an option for me to go through 100m and 130h just to end up with same banner but different colour. I would like the option to run again with new and improved banners and I know they have both talent and skill to make it happen. Many of many LB friends dont want to run LB now because of this thus they lose players, revenue and other players as more people quit, more people follow them cuz they losing their friends. LB runners are very active players.

Why am I spending money and time to make sure I can run LB if the rewards are very much the same as last time if I already have these rewards?? {losing players}
Is it fair I do all this and sts just changes the colour? These is one of the many factors that makes many og players quit AL.

STS talks about innovation as a company by make new game every year but they dont innovate on their existing game.

Azerothraven
01-04-2019, 07:56 AM
Seriously I am still wondering why devs did this?? There is literally no titles or banners to reach plat tier and no loot from Brood. WTH happened this year? I want a serious answer on this please. Nothing smart ty.

Rauitri
01-04-2019, 09:21 AM
Seriously I am still wondering why devs did this?? There is literally no titles or banners to reach plat tier and no loot from Brood. WTH happened this year? I want a serious answer on this please. Nothing smart ty.They know they'll recolor lb, as they aren't as creative or who gives effort in designing now adays, but without giving the opinions of the community? Like you said, this insults us Lb runners, and lv71s.

All they did since 2016 was push players to endgame, make some events exclusive to capped players, killed Pvp in the process just to show this laziness? They like to milk players off now and then without giving equal effort like you said. Least they can do is host Community design contests for every event, but they didn't bother. As they'll realize that us players are the ones doing everything for them, give them the money and do the designs for them. Very disappointing and insulting.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Alwarez
01-04-2019, 11:41 AM
I guess brood rewards were nerfed because if they were good there would be complains about "only rogues pts" from our favourite blue friends.

shadowronn
01-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Seriously I am still wondering why devs did this?? There is literally no titles or banners to reach plat tier and no loot from Brood. WTH happened this year? I want a serious answer on this please. Nothing smart ty.

You are right, STS ya better answer this guy.

Tackled
01-04-2019, 01:50 PM
Can’t complain really it takes no energy to farm. It’s a good come up for some newbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susanne
01-04-2019, 02:44 PM
I thought this event was ok. 🙂 I didn't loot anything but...I got a title! Yessss! I got Winterbrood something or other. 🤗Apparently I opened a Syri egg, hadn't a clue what it was until people messaged me. I don't have announcements on you see. I'm going to lie down in a dark room.

Azerothraven
01-04-2019, 08:18 PM
Many friends in game and yt aren't happy with this year event. Please Make future events better we want to play more have fun and support sts but it's hard to do when u guys don't make events that people are happy with.
We gave so much feedback to Justg thread last year and it's like u guys didn't even read it.
We want to help you, please let us.

Warriorknown
01-04-2019, 08:34 PM
My opinion:
1.for those complaining about the recolored LB items.—No one is forcing you to spend your money and run for LB, if you don’t like the rewards then simply don’t run LB.

Azerothraven
01-05-2019, 01:23 AM
My opinion:
1.for those complaining about the recolored LB items.—No one is forcing you to spend your money and run for LB, if you don’t like the rewards then simply don’t run LB.

Please read stuff before Commenting.

E.g.Its in devs best interest to make New stuff which makes LB more competitive so people spend more gold and plat so they get more revenue and positive feedback and love instead of salt.

Warriorknown
01-05-2019, 01:32 AM
Please read stuff before Commenting.

E.g.Its in devs best interest to make New stuff which makes LB more competitive so people spend more gold and plat so they get more revenue and positive feedback and love instead of salt.

I agree it’s for the best for devs to make new stuff, but they have been making new stuff throughout the year. Things have to be recolored now and then to make ends meet. If one event they make new things you can run for LB(marvelous) and if they don’t make new things(winter) you are not forced to run LB. If you love the game and want to spend money it’s a bonus for the game.

Azerothraven
01-05-2019, 01:40 AM
I agree it’s for the best for devs to make new stuff, but they have been making new stuff throughout the year. Things have to be recolored now and then to make ends meet. If one event they make new things you can run for LB(marvelous) and if they don’t make new things(winter) you are not forced to run LB. If you love the game and want to spend money it’s a bonus for the game.

I agree with realloting resources so they can focus on better in future things but Winter and Elon events are two of the major events that people have been running for years and looks forward to and many people save money for these events so it's not best to recolour at major events like this.

Warriorknown
01-05-2019, 10:57 AM
I agree with realloting resources so they can focus on better in future things but Winter and Elon events are two of the major events that people have been running for years and looks forward to and many people save money for these events so it's not best to recolour at major events like this.

I agree major events shouldn’t be recolored, but at least last year we got some some other events with new LB items such as halloween.I guess we can only be optimistic for the future:)

Alwarez
01-05-2019, 12:25 PM
I agree major events shouldn’t be recolored, but at least last year we got some some other events with new LB items such as halloween.I guess we can only be optimistic for the future:)

Yes i want to hoard LB vanities too to sell for 50000% later. Please more LB STS

Spheresome
01-05-2019, 02:03 PM

While Recoloring in small quantities is understandable and often accepted by the community, every single major event along with its leaderboard rewards recolored is a little bit difficult to swallow~

A quote from a thread I made a week or so ago

Warriorknown
01-05-2019, 02:23 PM
We
While Recoloring in small quantities is understandable and often accepted by the community, every single major event along with its leaderboard rewards recolored is a little bit difficult to swallow~

A quote from a thread I made a week or so ago

I bet it’s hard to swallow,but maybe a better way to think of it is not just focusing on LB and looking at the event as a whole. We got new valentines tainted sets,Hugthulu vanitiy,Halloween Jason vanity and LB banner. Marvelous all new event, and arcane weapons in winter, not to mention the expansions gear.
I guess what I’m trying to get across is not be narrow minded on only LB but the event as a whole:)

Spheresome
01-05-2019, 02:36 PM
We

I bet it’s hard to swallow,but maybe a better way to think of it is not just focusing on LB and looking at the event as a whole. We got new valentines tainted sets,Hugthulu vanitiy,Halloween Jason vanity and LB banner. Marvelous all new event, and arcane weapons in winter, not to mention the expansions gear.
I guess what I’m trying to get across is not be narrow minded on only LB but the event as a whole:)

This is far from just being about the leaderboard it's about every single Event as a whole. And in general all of the new "content" we receive
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?438609-A-kindly-suggestiont-to-STS-for-2019-)

Warriorknown
01-05-2019, 02:57 PM
This is far from just being about the leaderboard it's about every single Event as a whole. And in general all of the new "content" we receive
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?438609-A-kindly-suggestiont-to-STS-for-2019-)

As you said some recolored items are understandable and as I mentioned before (in my opinion) they have released a good amount of new content last year.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
01-07-2019, 10:47 PM
I don't think it's fair saying STS is lazy, from what I understand they have been busy relocating their HQ again.

Any complaints please post to the following NEW address.

Space Time Studios
47 Reggaeton Lane,
Kingston,
Jamaica.
P.O Box 420.

THE GOLDEN KING
01-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Tbh I don’t think they are as hyped about arcane legends as they use to be or as we are. I think to them it’s just a routine now. New expansion, new gear new level cap, its the same thing every year which I don’t mind.

Except no gauntlet event last year which I think we will be seeing a change I presume? Having 1 less event or shorter events each year now?( no hate this is just simply what I interpret from over the year(s)) which I completely understand the developers themselves said they weren’t expecting the game to be up this long.

I really hope this year they add a bit more of a “hmm impressive” instead of a “huhh again” type of reaction from us. I really hope they try out our ideas For ex; new space or underwater type biome , having the original 5 maps as we always had, new story line would be nice, new legendary gear like 2014 type ice scale, Druid, imbued things like that and new resigns of pets instead of recolors like the regifter its a redesign of Chester which I found to be every delightful. Just my two cents of what I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TooPure
01-08-2019, 04:58 AM
my idea

1. super rare drop e.g. H mishi drops. only lootable one for each character.

2. normal drop like green arlor warrior 2017 but once you looted it the chance for the second drop will be drop a lot. so everyone can at least loot 1 of it and it is also wont be too cheap due to some heavy farmers/lucky players looted 5 of it.

3. PLEASEEEE sell something in the plat store every event e.g. desert set, the aura vanity(i forgot the name), etc. if 200 plats each isnt enough for you sts just make it 2000 at least it is better than wasting more plats on 0-arcane crate openings