View Full Version : Marriage Incentives

spctmstds
12-29-2018, 12:56 PM
Just came back playing, and saw that there are now marriages. I've seen it as yet another vanity to the game, adding nothing but looks and bragging rights (I guess).

I've thought about why there is even marriage in this game. There are no incentives!

Here are some probable samples of incentives that couples should have:

1. Share houses together, including its buffs.
2. Have a goal for couples to accomplish (thru special dailies etc). And have rewards ofc.
3. Events bring in special rewards for long time couples. Such as Valentines and Christmas (?)
4. Achievements from being a couple and accomplishing the game together.

When the marriage ends, all the incentives go away as well.

This is what my guildies at Airborn and I thought of adding to the game and making marriages actually exciting.

What are your thoughts? Give some feedback and recommendations below.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
12-29-2018, 02:07 PM
Minus 11 for any ingame advantage. The marriage system was intended for fun only. What next? Divorce court? Alimony? Again, no.

slaaayerrr
12-29-2018, 02:21 PM
would be nice about marriage:
1) using spouce's house things while he/she isnt in house (not share, just using)
2) make house opened only for spouce

Painting
12-29-2018, 05:49 PM
Just came back playing, and saw that there are now marriages. I've seen it as yet another vanity to the game, adding nothing but looks and bragging rights (I guess).

I've thought about why there is even marriage in this game. There are no incentives!

Here are some probable samples of incentives that couples should have:

1. Share houses together, including its buffs.
2. Have a goal for couples to accomplish (thru special dailies etc). And have rewards ofc.
3. Events bring in special rewards for long time couples. Such as Valentines and Christmas (?)
4. Achievements from being a couple and accomplishing the game together.

When the marriage ends, all the incentives go away as well.

This is what my guildies at Airborn and I thought of adding to the game and making marriages actually exciting.

What are your thoughts? Give some feedback and recommendations below.

Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't marriages supposed to be exciting and fun even without rewards?
You're making it seem as if marriage is an objective and you have to complete all the missions, like oakmaiden said; again, no

camelite
12-29-2018, 05:54 PM
soundsbawesome

Allset
12-29-2018, 08:11 PM
There should be some type of incentive. Maybe a stat buff when the couple is together. Nothing crazy like 10 points on each stat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spctmstds
12-29-2018, 11:00 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't marriages supposed to be exciting and fun even without rewards?
You're making it seem as if marriage is an objective and you have to complete all the missions, like oakmaiden said; again, noI've seen a lot of spouses in game that are just like strangers to each other. Objectives could make them play together and add to the fun.

Thanks for your thoughts!

PostNoob
12-29-2018, 11:32 PM
Big nooo from me

Greatankush
12-30-2018, 12:33 AM
I've seen a lot of spouses in game that are just like strangers to each other. Objectives could make them play together and add to the fun.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Well, doesn't strangers being married for incentives kill the very purpose of marriages?

spctmstds
12-30-2018, 03:17 AM
Well, doesn't strangers being married for incentives kill the very purpose of marriages?We're talking about a game. I'm just bringing up it's uselessness.

Greatankush
12-30-2018, 03:38 AM
We're talking about a game. I'm just bringing up it's uselessness.

well I suppose marriages in an online game are supposed to be like that, useless.

+1 to special content during Valentines tho

Susanne
12-30-2018, 05:19 AM
I'm not keen on the marriages in-game... seen quite a bit of drama since it began and people usually cry on my shoulder...but whatever floats your boat. I think maybe letting spouses use each others houses may lead to problems, what if one changed all the furniture around to the horror of the other spouse? Then there's the stash chest, where would you hide it? Look at all the arguments it would cause. I'm married in real life and although we didn't need incentives to get married we sure need them to stay put. I still don't understand why we have a garage full of his useless stuff while the car sits on the drive. I reckon it should be left as it is. Sorry OP.

Sheentaro
12-30-2018, 10:22 AM
+1

The "No"s are from single ppl [emoji23][emoji23][emoji111][emoji111]jk love u all

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
12-30-2018, 09:26 PM
There is already a incentive to this feature and I am sure real couples already know about it :)