PDA

View Full Version : solo in Mount Fang on Aunt Emma and Crypt

qler
11-27-2011, 09:23 PM
idk if anyone post this up yet but if u did my bad.

Aunt Emma - better to use a 4x pot bc if u dont kill her fast enough she will heal herself. u can attack her while her ghost is coming out instead of shooting from wall. what i did was run around her and attack while using my skills and just before her ghost stop i run to the wall n use pull n stomp since idh long range attack n repeat over till she dead.

Crypt - for those who solo or do runs w 2 people it b easier to kill the mage in the mob first bc the surrounding skulls near that mage will die and it will save ur mana in the long run (imo).

i think this is my first post so i hope it helps :chuncky:

javier995
11-27-2011, 09:26 PM
Welcome to forums Qler:) Nice guide, if you would like to know if someone has posted this use the search option. :)

qler
11-27-2011, 09:32 PM
oh hehe ty Javi

Conradin
11-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Cool! Thanks for the help for emma- nice guide and welcome.

Cytokinesis
11-27-2011, 09:36 PM
idk if anyone post this up yet but if u did my bad.

Aunt Emma - better to use a 4x pot bc if u dont kill her fast enough she will heal herself. u can attack her while her ghost is coming out instead of shooting from wall. what i did was run around her and attack while using my skills and just before her ghost stop i run to the wall n use pull n stomp since idh long range attack n repeat over till she dead.

Crypt - for those who solo or do runs w 2 people it b easier to kill the mage in the mob first bc the surrounding skulls near that mage will die and it will save ur mana in the long run (imo).

i think this is my first post so i hope it helps :chuncky:
hey Qler! u might not remember me but we used to always do hideout runs together :highly_amused:

BTW: my old name was Anedefen

javier995
11-27-2011, 09:36 PM
oh hehe ty Javi

Welcome Qler:) Now we must get you a signature, don't worry I know the perfect person for what you have in mind!:)

qler
11-27-2011, 10:09 PM
hey Qler! u might not remember me but we used to always do hideout runs together :highly_amused:

BTW: my old name was Anedefen

yes i remember u hehe. it been a mintue since we did a run together :( n do u still use ur old IGN bc it on my list. next time u on do runs w me in Crypt hehe

Cytokinesis
11-27-2011, 10:12 PM
yes i remember u hehe. it been a mintue since we did a run together :( n do u still use ur old IGN bc it on my list. next time u on do runs w me in Crypt hehe
no, i renamed to Cytokinesis, UR LIST IS SO LATE!!!!!! :p and of course i will(:

SUPAPRODIGY
11-27-2011, 10:17 PM
i waste pots for fun lol anyone want any?

javier995
11-27-2011, 10:26 PM
i waste pots for fun lol anyone want any?

I'll take some, I'm running low. How much you selling them for?

XghostzX
11-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the forums!

vaffunculo
11-28-2011, 10:49 AM
To.avoid.emma healing herself just stand in the corner to your left soon as you enter the room and use ranged attacks..she won't heal. I solo her from here on 66 mage on 2x with no problems

drewcapu
11-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Avoiding her heal/reset doesn't help to understand why she does it.

And if we don't pinpoint exactly why she does it, we can't know if it's a glitch.

nomad187
11-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Emma'd health refresh is not time related. Her health recovery is related to the mask she sends out. When the big ring is in the room, you can attack her close. When the big ring disappears, move away from her. She will the show the small, brighter ring. Look to see where the group of 3 mask are, and avoid those. Being hit by the set of 3 masks when she sends out the big ring causes her health to recover.

drewcapu
11-28-2011, 11:36 AM
That's a good possibility. I know to avoid the faces and go for the gaps if possible. I do know that I've been hit/killed by the small circle many times and she hasn't reset. But whenever that happens, it's so fast that you can't always tell if you got hit by a mask or a "gap".

Something good to verify is if "one" face is enough to cause the reset or if it has to be one of the clumped groups of faces. I know 3 happens all the time and I'm pretty sure I've seen 4.

Skeletonlord
11-28-2011, 02:24 PM
this is a really good guide, and will help loads of people