PDA

View Full Version : Vpn

Fie-
12-31-2018, 04:23 AM
Can i use vpn for playing AL? Because i got lag when i didnt use vpn

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Antispace
12-31-2018, 05:05 AM
Uhm I dont think Vpn helps you to get you a better ping...

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Greatankush
12-31-2018, 05:33 AM
Firstly, I’m not sure if using a VPN gets you better ping. Secondly, if you switch between countries frequently while playing it appears as if you’re sharing accounts, which is against the ToS and can get you banned. I don’t know if you’ve hear of VPN plat farmers, but people lmtried to get better free plat offers using VPNs and ultimately got banned.

PsychoNuke
12-31-2018, 06:29 AM
It depends on your connection, there are 2 scenrario's where VPN can help:
1) The distance between your node and the server is too long, in that case use a dedicated route VPN like Killping, Express VPN, etc. Such services provide shortest route to the servers and reduce the hops, but they charge a premium for it.
2) Your ISP throttles the connection bandwidth if usage is high, or injects filters that stop you from running the game. Use any VPN software to tunnel your connection, even the free ones can help.

In either scenarios make sure you take the shortest route(fastest server) and stick to it. Changing servers often can raise alarms, but nothing to worry about if you don't do anything shady. Happy Gaming :)

Fie-
12-31-2018, 06:36 AM
It depends on your connection, there are 2 scenrario's where VPN can help:
1) The distance between your node and the server is too long, in that case use a dedicated route VPN like Killping, Express VPN, etc. Such services provide shortest route to the servers and reduce the hops, but they charge a premium for it.
2) Your ISP throttles the connection bandwidth if usage is high, or injects filters that stop you from running the game. Use any VPN software to tunnel your connection, even the free ones can help.

In either scenarios make sure you take the shortest route(fastest server) and stick to it. Changing servers often can raise alarms, but nothing to worry about if you don't do anything shady. Happy Gaming :)So i can use it?

mod
12-31-2018, 07:10 AM
You are allowed to use a VPN, as long as you aren't doing anything sketchy with them

Azerothraven
12-31-2018, 07:12 AM
You are allowed to use a VPN, as long as you aren't doing anything sketchy with them

This is confirmed by devs in the past.

Fie-
12-31-2018, 07:34 AM
Okay guys, thx for your information
Thread closed