PDA

View Full Version : Trueplayer - The Failed Rusher

Terrordon
11-28-2011, 11:36 AM
So heres the story, was in forest fight game, and Trueplayer & Pkbanana was on the other side. Asked Trueplayer to "go" and he also said "go," and we fought, and i won. He got annoyed that he lost and said I rushed, so him and Pkbanana decided to try rush me. After they tried to rush/team me, I killed them and left because i couldn't be bothered with unmature players.

Trueplayer then started to flame me AND Unity through personal message, and said i was weak, and said to join him in a private match because he is so "pro" rofl.

I knew I was going to win and I did, and he came up with the oldest excuse....LAG LOL.

As most people know me in pvp, I never rushed no one, and always played fairly. :-D

Darkfader
11-28-2011, 11:45 AM
We wont need these hatespeech here in forums with names. Rushers are always there and everyone knows.

ninjaduck
11-28-2011, 11:50 AM
rushers are the best people to kill IMO :D

Terrordon
11-28-2011, 11:56 AM
We wont need these hatespeech here in forums with names. Rushers are always there and everyone knows.

There is no hate or hating intended here, just making good honest players aware of such obstacles in pvp.

AND proving that I beat him (Rumors go around fast).

javier995
11-28-2011, 11:58 AM
There is no hate or hating intended here, just making good honest players aware of such obstacles in pvp.

Ok so maybe there is no hate, I can give you that. Its just that you can't call out people on forums, in other words you can't say who the rusher is.

Hankomachos
11-28-2011, 11:59 AM

If true sees this thread I guarantee there will be flaming.

Ellyidol
11-28-2011, 12:00 PM

Unfortunately, although you don't intend it, it will definitely bring flames and drama here. If you really feel strongly about his behavior, reporting him would be the best choice you may make - along with ignoring of course :)

Phoenixking
11-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Its enough you can bomb him :o (pvped against you, sooo tough x.x) but threads like these are what causes flaming which could lead to a ban, just saying

Pandamoni
11-28-2011, 12:20 PM
And peoPle wonder why I don't pvp...DRAMA

Seriously, who cares? Rumors are rumors. Its a game, people.

Walkhardd
11-28-2011, 12:30 PM
Terror, you're great pvper, and maybe and even better guy...but..be prepared for the flameage :D

FluffNStuff
11-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Dirty laundry does not smell any better when aired out on the forums.

Phoenixking
11-28-2011, 12:36 PM
And peoPle wonder why I don't pvp...DRAMA

Seriously, who cares? Rumors are rumors. Its a game, people.:o pvp drama? Nuuuuuu your wrong theres more drama in forums because this may have originated in pvp :o but theres drama in forums cause it boiled up with this thread :ooooooo just saying of course

Gaunab
11-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Bro, what is the purpose of this thread?

It's not highly appreciated to call out names on the forums and is often likely to cause flaming.

I think most of the PvP/forum community has an image of certain players, but I don't see what you are getting at with this...

Nothing you have to "prove" or anything :)

TruePlayer
11-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Nice story terrordon lol. Wont u show the lag message which gave you those wins. And tell everybody how you rushed me first. But its ok if u want rush me then be prepare rush back. And i have say nothing bad about unity in any personal message. As u try flame a guild war. Using unity as a shield i already talk imkelly and jc and kan. You r just a newbie in unity, ordering all unity to come rush me?? Who do u think u are?

Redbridge
11-28-2011, 01:32 PM
Popcorn anyone?

Might be best to request this thread is locked and you both take it private, these things have happened many times before and don't tend to play out well, apart from for the spectators that is.....

TruePlayer
11-28-2011, 01:33 PM
As u can see he cutted of the message on top. To see his trashing talk flaming a war

Kaarataka
yes, extra butter please

StompArtist
Muy dramatico!

Gaunab
11-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Nice story terrordon lol. Wont u show the lag message which gave you those wins. And tell everybody how you rushed me first. But its ok if u want rush me then be prepare rush back. And i have say nothing bad about unity in any personal message. As u try flame a guild war. Using unity as a shield i already talk imkelly and jc and kan. You r just a newbie in unity, ordering all unity to come rush me?? Who do u think u are?

Aaaand.... There we go!

Hoping for the lock to come soon...

Kaarataka
11-28-2011, 01:36 PM

StompArtist
11-28-2011, 01:37 PM
Aaaand.... There we go!

Hoping for the lock to come soon...

Hopefully Sam will rush to get this one locked unaffected by his lagging PC!

Dalinuel
11-28-2011, 01:44 PM
In before lock and its getting good:D