View Full Version : pocket legends now on chrome

Skeletonlord
11-28-2011, 12:15 PM
ok guys. you can now run pocket legends on chrome! go to

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends/

to play

Redbridge
11-28-2011, 12:22 PM
great find but if its not officially announced yet then is it a good idea to log in if it's still in a test environment....?

I don't know the answer by the way...

Skeletonlord
11-28-2011, 12:23 PM
great find but if its not officially announced yet then is it a good idea to log in if it's still in a test environment....?

I don't know the answer by the way...

I've just Logged in and it is fine.

Kaarataka
11-28-2011, 01:30 PM
It only shows a logo on my chrome browser. No login fields to enter email or password.

O/S: Ubuntu 10.04 x64
Browser: Chrome

Skeletonlord
11-28-2011, 01:32 PM
It only shows a logo on my chrome browser. No login fields to enter email or password.

O/S: Ubuntu 10.04 x64
Browser: Chrome

Hmmm. Have you updated to the newest newest version? Sam said in his post that you need to update chrome for it to work.

topskillz
11-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Finally, at school now but i will play on chrome as soon as im home! so happy haha!

Skeletonlord
11-28-2011, 02:05 PM
Finally, at school now but i will play on chrome as soon as im home! so happy haha!

Lol! I just tried it and it logged in!

Ikke_Tom
11-28-2011, 07:42 PM
All i see is the pocket legends logo with this message. Native Client flag is not enabled. Please go to about:flags, enable . No pressable buttons, and cant find anything like it in chrome options. help?

Ok the internets has the solution, type Chrome://flags in your webbrowser and enable flags :)

Onaraasider
11-28-2011, 07:58 PM
All i see is the pocket legends logo with this message. Native Client flag is not enabled. Please go to about:flags, enable . No pressable buttons, and cant find anything like it in chrome options. help?

Ok the internets has the solution, type Chrome://flags in your webbrowser and enable flags :)how do update graphic drivers? for acer?

Battlelock
11-28-2011, 08:04 PM

Ok the internets has the solution, type Chrome://flags in your webbrowser and enable flags :)how do update graphic drivers? for acer?

Goto Acer website and update drivers.

kiitz
11-28-2011, 09:47 PM
my god, this is the best ever... I just logged in, and I am lovin' it!!

Enisceloz
11-28-2011, 11:03 PM
I get this message on the bottom of the Logo Screen:

"Native Client flag is not enabled. Please go to about:flags, enable"

How do I fix this or what is wrong??

blahggart
11-28-2011, 11:06 PM
I get this message on the bottom of the Logo Screen:

"Native Client flag is not enabled. Please go to about:flags, enable"

How do I fix this or what is wrong??

go to about:flags in the address bar in another tab, then scroll down untill u see native client flag, then hit enable, scroll down and hit relaunch now. and viola all done

Zeus
11-28-2011, 11:07 PM
This link should better explain it, or you could just follow blahggart's instructions.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20714232-native-client-not-enabled

Samhayne
11-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Everything you need to know is in this announcement thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43856-How-to-play-Pocket-Legends-Beta-on-the-Chrome-Browser