PDA

View Full Version : S) Kershal 47m or more

Rauitri
01-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Selling for a friend. Shes looking for 47m or more, but probably satisfied with 47m

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Dock544
01-01-2019, 02:58 PM
I'll give u no gold for it not worth the gold spent.

Snowdager
01-01-2019, 04:58 PM
I'll give u no gold for it not worth the gold spent.

Several things, 1. If you are going to reply in English, please use proper grammar, as I can barely understand your comment. 2. From what I’ve gathered, you are saying “I’ll give you no gold, it’s not worth it.” You clearly are undereducated on the prices of items, as Kershal Staff Vanity’s sell for 50m+ all the time. 3. Considering you’re illiterate response I have no doubt whatsoever that you cannot afford an item like this, so why are you here in the first place?

(I typed this up on my phone at a stoplight, sorry for the “you’re” instead of “your”.)

IGN: Deadly, Rewound, Limbless, Speedmerch, Deviantwolf, Deviantsnow, Speedymerch.
Guild: Insane Asylem

|Ares|
01-01-2019, 05:19 PM
Several things, 1. If you are going to reply in English, please use proper grammar, as I can barely understand you’re comment. 2. From what I’ve gathered, you are saying “I’ll give you no gold, it’s not worth it.” You clearly are undereducated on the prices of items, as Kershal Staff Vanity’s sell for 50m+ all the time. 3. Considering you’re illiterate response I have no doubt whatsoever that you cannot afford an item like this, so why are you here in the first place?

>use proper grammar
>barely understand "you're" comment

K

Rauitri
01-02-2019, 01:55 AM
Several things, 1. If you are going to reply in English, please use proper grammar, as I can barely understand youíre comment. 2. From what Iíve gathered, you are saying ďIíll give you no gold, itís not worth it.Ē You clearly are undereducated on the prices of items, as Kershal Staff Vanityís sell for 50m+ all the time. 3. Considering youíre illiterate response I have no doubt whatsoever that you cannot afford an item like this, so why are you here in the first place?

I guess both of you are illiterate. Thanks for the Bump :D

Rauitri
01-02-2019, 08:03 AM
Update: C/o 44.5m In-game. Looking for 47m