PDA

View Full Version : Reverse cs

Snacking
01-02-2019, 05:18 AM
Hear me out
What if a reverse cs was added to the game?
Instead of listing your items for the price you want to SELL them for in the regular cs, you can list the price you want to BUY items for in the reverse cs. Players can go in, click on the price someone has offered for the desired item that they have, press sell, then confirm.
I know what you’re thinking, well what if they list that they’re buying something for 10m then spend 2m on something else? Are they just 2m in debt?
No
To successfully list the item you are buying, you must deposit GOLD into the reverse cs until someone claims the gold in exchange for their item.

Hopefully everyone understands the concept I’m getting at. I feel like this addition would be game changing.

Jinct_the_bear
03-02-2019, 02:12 PM
no one gonna reply to this awesome idea?

Jinct_the_bear
03-02-2019, 02:19 PM
the people at STS are trying to add simple design changes and stuff so I wouldnt see this happening anyway

plpr
03-09-2019, 12:56 PM
This is a good idea but say you want to post your offer for something that is rarely in CS. Then you wouldn't be able too. And when the item is in the cs it wouldn't be for long so your offer would disappear.
So the only way I can see this working is if somehow every item in the entire game is listed where you can make an offer on it and when someone lists it they will be able to see the offers.

Justified
03-12-2019, 04:40 PM
I like this idea!

Godsface
07-02-2019, 12:51 AM
I like this idea

Twiinks
07-02-2019, 01:01 AM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brokenbridge
07-02-2019, 01:51 AM