PDA

View Full Version : Massive bans there is something wrong

Dispressor
01-02-2019, 07:18 PM
I want to tell what Appen a month ago to a friend of mine. He was banned. He played from a lot and had many lb banners. So he is not the kind of guy that want to lose account. He got banned a month ago he tell me he didn't do anything special and send me screen shot of 4000 Plat buy in account 2 days before ban. Plat was buyed In store.
Now I want to talk to a moderator.
Can u pls check last bans? I never saw a massive ban like this and I play from 2014.
My friend wait for a reply from the 10 December.
I know that now winter event is running and there is so many things to do maybe after 4 of January check this out.
All this situation is very unusual maybe there is some mistake.
I wrote in forum just to know if someone else have this problem, get a number of banned players, and if possible write what is last thing u do on account. Maybe this help to find out what is the problem and if there's a link to all this bans.
No drama no cry or thread will be closed if u want to know why u get banned u need to write privately on support.
Probably u have also to wait because guys like my friend and others waited more that recent people banned.

Xxlipexxx
01-02-2019, 07:21 PM
I want to tell what Appen a month ago to a friend of mine. He was banned. He played from a lot and had many lb banners. So he is not the kind of guy that want to lose account. He got banned a month ago he tell me he didn't do anything special and send me screen shot of 4000 Plat buy in account 2 days before ban. Plat was buyed In store.
Now I want to talk to a moderator.
Can u pls check last bans? I never saw a massive ban like this and I play from 2014.
My friend wait for a reply from the 10 December.
I know that now winter event is running and there is so many things to do maybe after 4 of January check this out.
All this situation is very unusual maybe there is some mistake.
I wrote in forum just to know if someone else have this problem, get a number of banned players, and if possible write what is last thing u do on account. Maybe this help to find out what is the problem and if there's a link to all this bans.
No drama no cry or thread will be closed if u want to know why u get banned u need to write privately on support.
Probably u have also to wait because guys like my friend and others waited more that recent people banned.up for this

Sent from my Flare P1 Plus using Tapatalk

ismelly.al
01-02-2019, 07:41 PM
i started play 2015 and my character have alot of items i got gold from buying and selling items and the first massive ban my account got ban i don't know the reason why my account got ban forever.its hard accept that all your works for your character will gone forever so i start again my new character i gave aloy of time and now when i wake up i saw this again.i don't know why sts banned my account again i know i didn't broke the rules of this game i just play to have fun.

Sent from my Flare_S4 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
01-02-2019, 09:12 PM
A lot of ppl are complaining of this and I too believe something is wrong. Sts needs to look into this instead of deleting every single thread on the matter.

PS. If you spam on forums, everyone is going to turn to support and spam that way so you’ll lose either way :p

Kairihearts
01-02-2019, 10:05 PM
All there gonna say is contact customer support yea ok what support?

Cinco
01-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Yup. Contact customer service. Bans aren’t resolved on the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk