PDA

View Full Version : Imaginary friends yo!

Banned
07-13-2010, 06:56 PM
mms

Kirei
07-13-2010, 07:02 PM
I had an imaganary friend once, he always followed me around, he dident do anything he would just always be behind me.
its kinda creepy now that i think about it

jonboy
07-13-2010, 07:17 PM
this thread is already creeping me out.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-13-2010, 07:20 PM
I didn't have an imaginary friend, but I remembered some very strange occurancies.

One time in the middle of the night, there was an evil laugh in my closet. (I'm not lying) And then I heard some shooting in there from a fighter plane.

So I got my gun and slowly walked towards the closet. Then I quickly opened it and pointed the gun to the source. It turns out that it was just a fighter plane toy and some other evil doll making the sounds. The buttons were pressed on the walls of the drawer!

god I was scared for a sec there...

KingFu
07-13-2010, 07:29 PM
My friend had two, danny and nerno, or something like that, my other sister would always push them into the pool and my other sister would cry, lol.

I had one name diney, he was basically like a pimped out dinosaur, with gold chains, a pimp cane, and a purple, cheetah print, pimp hat, no joke. He was green and talked with a raspy dinosaur voice. Sounds interesting, I only had him for a year about, in about 1st grade, when I broke my arm. Lol, it's weird I remember this...

KingFu
07-13-2010, 07:31 PM
I didn't have an imaginary friend, but I remembered some very strange occurancies.

One time in the middle of the night, there was an evil laugh in my closet. (I'm not lying) And then I heard some shooting in there from a fighter plane.

So I got my gun and slowly walked towards the closet. Then I quickly opened it and pointed the gun to the source. It turns out that it was just a fighter plane toy and some other evil doll making the sounds. The buttons were pressed on the walls of the drawer!

Dude, WTF? You're 14 and have a gun? LOL Is it airsoft? LMAO, I couldn't imagine an early teen having a gun. :p

KingFu
07-13-2010, 07:54 PM
WTF.

Anyway, I remember that one time, my fathers friend came over, and he was going into the living room (you had to cross my room to get there). He suddenly ran out of my room shouting, "I saw it move! I swear to god, that toy on your sons bed was layed on it's side, and it suddenly sat up-right!"

Here's another story. One night, my father got angry at me about something, and proceeded to beat me. My mother told me that later that night, I went into their room, had a really strange look on my face, and I said "You hurt me dad. Petico (that's what I called him) told me that he is going to get you back. He is going to kill you." A couple days later, my dad fell down the stairs, and said that he felt someone push him.

I'll try to remember some more stories, and post em' yo!

HOLY SHIZNIIT!

That's like a real life chucky, but darker! Petico? **Shivers** EOHHH, that sounds creeeepppyyy lol

EDIT: What did it look like?

KingFu
07-13-2010, 08:05 PM
It was a baby Bert plush from Sesame Street. I never thought of it as evil though.

That's not evil, I was thinking like a ceramic doll. But Bert? Lol, doesn't fit...

KingFu
07-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Haha, it doesn't look anything like Bert though.

Doesn't? You still have that possessed murder doll? Lol

jonboy
07-13-2010, 08:30 PM
Like this one ?

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae281/boganslaw/Collectible_Plush_Bert_Sesame_Stree.jpg

KingFu
07-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Like this? I found it on google, seems to meet your description! ;)

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/il_155x12560064866.jpg

KingFu
07-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Nope, but that's creepy as hell.

LMAO, that's why I picked it! ;)

KingFu
07-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Sorry, but I am on a quest to find it. Is this it?
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/group-1bert.jpg

What about this one?
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/tn-17333.jpg

Sorry I am determined to find it. If none of these are it, I give up! :p

jonboy
07-13-2010, 08:49 PM
This is the only scary bert I could find.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae281/boganslaw/bert.png

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-14-2010, 01:46 AM
Dude, WTF? You're 14 and have a gun? LOL Is it airsoft? LMAO, I couldn't imagine an early teen having a gun. :p

Dude I have a gun I swear to god. but its not like a pistol, just those guns that take reallylong to reload.

flaimdude
07-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Creepy thread is creepy. Also, the closest thing I've had to an imaginary thread was when I would imagine myself on a skateboard doing crazy tricks outside the window on the way to school.

KingFu
07-15-2010, 12:49 AM
Creepy thread is creepy. Also, the closest thing I've had to an imaginary thread was when I would imagine myself on a skateboard doing crazy tricks outside the window on the way to school.

Aren't you like 13? Can you Nollie? O.o

flaimdude
07-15-2010, 10:29 AM
Aren't you like 13? Can you Nollie? O.o

Um, no, I'm 17 rofl. And I can't even ollie on an irl skateboard. XD

Firepants
01-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Lmao!!! Sorry for the bump, but this is some funny shizz... All those pics of creepy Bert got me laughing.

Mishika:):)
01-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Laughing? Whats wrong with you?;) Im totally creeped out by that story :S:'/

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Dude I have a gun I swear to god. but its not like a pistol, just those guns that take reallylong to reload.

WTF??? If there's anyone who should NOT gave a gun, it's LL. Do your parents know about all your anger issues?

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Btw, can we get a photo, Banned?

Arterra
nooooo les this thread is too awesome to start another round at LL...
BANNED, POST A PIC OF THE POSESED DOLL or we will go INSANE

Erik_is_funny_lol
WTF??? If there's anyone who should NOT gave a gun, it's LL. Do your parents know about all your anger issues?

Lol, he has anger issues?

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Lol I hope the photos of this doll aren't possessed as well...

And btw, why would you go and buy your niece a Bert doll after all this? Lol

Arterra
01-07-2011, 06:00 PM
well, the doll apparently looks after its mates. good investment if you ask me, no need for a hitman xD

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 06:03 PM
I had a cat like that. Sadly she died a horrible death :(

She would destroy my sister's room, but never mine.

Arterra
01-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Les you are not lifting the mood

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Lol this was supposed to be a cheerful thread?

Pharcyde
01-07-2011, 06:30 PM
I remember my parents said I always talked to a person named "Man" in my closet when I was little. I don't remember any of this though.

Firepants
01-07-2011, 06:45 PM
haha banned. Bert looks like an antique. Frankly, I dont think that one looks creepy at all. The other ones were suppa creepy. lol

Ive had some really crazy experiences for real. So freaky that Im not even gonna share them.

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Lol Banned, that Bert looks too cute to be evil.

What the hell is he wearing, though?

Angelicious
01-07-2011, 07:37 PM

Lawlll Cute Story Bro!

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Lawlll Cute Story Bro!

Bahahahahahahahahahaha +1 XD

Conradin
01-07-2011, 07:53 PM
OMG........ thats creepy. i was in a hotel 4 or 5 months ago and me and my friends got back to our rooms at like 2 am. After i went into my room, i remembered i left my ipod in a friends room earlier that day. I went out to get it and there was my friends lil sisters Bert doll in the middle of the hallway. It was all dark in the hallway and the doll had a weird smile on its face. lol i went back into my room and locked the door.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 07:58 PM
OMG........ thats creepy. i was in a hotel 4 or 5 months ago and me and my friends got back to our rooms at like 2 am. After i went into my room, i remembered i left my ipod in a friends room earlier that day. I went out to get it and there was my friends lil sisters Bert doll in the middle of the hallway. It was all dark in the hallway and the doll had a weird smile on its face. lol i went back into my room and locked the door.

Lmao! I wanted to see the expression on yur face!

BlueMagma
01-07-2011, 08:13 PM
No joke, but my imaginary friend was Barney lol. As you can see I was very creative as a kid.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-08-2011, 12:49 PM
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/LighteningGOD/a5bc502d.png

Scary enuf??