PDA

View Full Version : A spooky thread!

KingFu
07-13-2010, 07:38 PM
I was wondering, has anyone had any ghostly, weird stories? I just wanna know. I feel like hearing some spooky, weird stories, so what's yours?

I lived in a house, this may sound like BS, believe it or not. Some stories were like this:

1) My mom had a jewelry box, that jewelry box was given to her by her dad and she hardly ever played it, one night, it randomly started playing, and we never found out why.

2) One day, we were all downstairs watching TV, with no one upstairs, except my sister in her crib, suddenly, my moms shower randomly turned on.

3) We would hear hammering on the walls, and foot steps, every night.

4) One night, my sister had a sleep over, all her friends were sleeping downstairs, it was about 1 A.M. and she heard tin cans rattling, so they ran to the bottom of the stairs and they saw, a pitch, black, figure, walking into our bathroom, she ran into my parents room and they were both asleep, along with me and my sister.

I just wanted to know, please don't call me crazy :p lol, even if I am ;)

So what's your "spooky" story? Thanks!

roguedubb
07-13-2010, 07:58 PM
I see dead people.
Possibly I should heal more.

Rebel
07-13-2010, 08:21 PM
My spooky story. My great grandfather had unfortunately died a few years back, so we had gone to the funeral in Texas. We were staying at my grandmother's house, which is where my great grandfather lived. Two nights after the funeral, I suddenly woke up in my room. Standing in the doorway was my great grandfather. But the whole event was actually not scary whatsoever. It was almost like he was standing there, just watching over me and my sister. (she was in the same room as me)

Another spooky story: My mom told me about this one. As a kid, my mom lived in this really old house. She had two other siblings as well. Anyway, on occasion she would hear kids calling "mom, dad". She would lay in bed, thinking that her brother or sister was just calling her parents. After a while the voices would stop. At night, her parents would also sometimes hear the voices also. They tried to just ignore them. Well, one night, my mom had woken up because the voices just wouldn't stop. She went to each of her sibling's rooms to find them sound asleep. She went to her parent's room to find them also asleep. After a while, the voices just go too loud. My mom and her brothers and sisters all were getting too freaked out. They ended up moving. Exactly a year after they moved, the house was supposedly burnt down by some young thugs. So, a little freaky.

KingFu
07-13-2010, 08:25 PM
My spooky story. My great grandfather had unfortunately died a few years back, so we had gone to the funeral in Texas. We were staying at my grandmother's house, which is where my great grandfather lived. Two nights after the funeral, I suddenly woke up in my room. Standing in the doorway was my great grandfather. But the whole event was actually not scary whatsoever. It was almost like he was standing there, just watching over me and my sister. (she was in the same room as me)

That reminds me of a story my friend told me, her grandfather also passed away, he used to always tell her stories in his rocking-chair. Whenever they would go to their grandmothers house, at night, they would see the chair rock back and forth, but, no one was near it. At first, it spooked her, but after a while she thought it was like their grandfather was reminder them of him. It was cool! :D

Banned
07-13-2010, 09:00 PM
When my sister was younger, she would talk to the man that previously lived in our apartment. That man had died before we moved in.

KingFu
07-13-2010, 11:38 PM
When my sister was younger, she would talk to the man that previously lived in our apartment. That man had died before we moved in.

Whether it's your Bert doll pushing your dad down the stairs, or you sister talking to the person that previously owned your apartment that is now dead, you have creepy stories banned! XD I like em, you should make a movie, no joke, lol

Banned
07-14-2010, 01:11 AM
Whether it's your Bert doll pushing your dad down the stairs, or you sister talking to the person that previously owned your apartment that is now dead, you have creepy stories banned! XD I like em, you should make a movie, no joke, lol

I had a very "unique" childhood. :p

KingFu
07-14-2010, 01:16 AM
I had a very "unique" childhood. :p

Whenever people say "unique" it doesn't really give much description :p but I will spare you, and I won't ask any further questions...XD

pvpmaster
07-19-2010, 11:34 PM
one time i waz eating a taco (yes a taco >.>) and the lights tht where off in the kitchen turned on yes yes ik ur probaly so scared when u read tht, tht u craped ur pants, ew...
one time i thought i saw a ghoust staring at this old grand father clock we had when i waz like 8 so i pulled the covers over my head and fell alseep
And the last story b4 u all crap and pee ur pants from these SUPER SCARY STORIES ok so my mom called me from downstairs when i waz in my room once and i went out of my room to gosee wht she wanted and i thought i saw a ragged beat up dead dude so i blinked and he wasent there now im bored i might sleep now :P cya

Nouda
07-20-2010, 12:18 AM
dang it master after all of those scary stories i cant sleep

pvpmaster
07-20-2010, 06:02 PM
lolz.... :P

flaimdude
07-20-2010, 08:31 PM

You win an internet!

Lawlessomega
07-20-2010, 10:37 PM
I guess mine would begin when I was 9 years old, and it involves something uncommon.
At the age of 9 I began having "night terrors" (google it) they are basically waking dreams where the person is conscious. I would lay in my bed at night and feel like I was being crushed by some large object, at this point I'm still wide awake. If I closed my eyes I could see a hallway that was checkered colored and endless, somewhere in that hallway was a shape I could never make out. The crushing feeling on my chest would cause me to open my eyes, yet now I am in a dream trance partially awake but mostly asleep with full function of my body.
This is when the fear sets in, everything is distorted and the colors are dark. My only way of describing this is silent hill, whoever created that game had to have suffered from night terrors. I stand up and look around and I'm afraid, something is here with me, something wants me. Standing in front of my door I would always hesitate to open it knowing the things I would see when I entered the hallway. Even though I had control of my body I feared my bed the most, I didn't want to close my eyes and see that checkered hallway with that unseen thing lurking there.
Crying I would open the door, and my mom would come running towards me screaming not knowing what was wrong. To my eyes though she was a black figure with no eyes that you could see straight through. Demonic voices and screams came out of her and she would grab me and try to drag me to my room. I always tried to run but I couldn't I was paralyzed, I didn't want to go back to that bed to that hall with it there.
Depending on who was in the house at the time I would see other demons as well, my uncle being the scariest. His blackened and burnt figure had a crown on it's head and no lower jaw, all he did was scream. It would take hours for me to calm down, they usually had to lock me in the closet to keep me in my room. For 5 years I had those night terrors not every night mind you, only when I would lay down and feel a weight on my chest. I could never escape that hallway once I entered it, when I closed my eyes that's all it took.
I no longer have those night terrors they wear off after awhile but something so horrid as that is forever burned in my memory. To this day I still kind of fear going to sleep, and once in a great while I'll have dreams of my uncle chasing me screaming.

So lol that's why I'm the lead singer of a death metal band lol, well that's my theory anyway.

Cascade
07-20-2010, 11:02 PM
If your religious like me then I'm just assuming but the devil was probably having a field day with you...That or your physcho.

v5point0
07-20-2010, 11:23 PM
Interesting thread guys, I myself like most of you guys have my stories as well and over the time it is no longer an issue of doubting that there are many others who walk among us. When I do get goosebumps I always practice the age old saying "I didn't disturb you, please don't come and disturb me".

Apparently there are 3 kinds people - those who can see and hear, those who can feel but not see, and those who can't see at all. In my beliefs it is related to your links between the forces of good and bad which determines this.

I love watching a good horror movie, and my favorites have been the classic old ones, unfortunately they don't make them as good now perhaps of fear. So I get my thrill from watching some foreign horror films - the Thai ones have always proven to be quiet scary in example Shutter, The Screen.

Lawlessomega
07-20-2010, 11:31 PM
I am religious and yeah I've always assumed that it was the devil messing with me. A little psycho too but really what is sanity anymore in this day and age?

Rarefew
07-24-2010, 02:16 PM
There was a guy. He had a ball. The next day, he sold the ball. He has no balls now!!!!!!!

bmc85uk
07-24-2010, 05:17 PM
When I was young, my mum had a friend called Jill that died from cancer, shortly before she died she passed the lease of her house over to my mum. My mum said to her that when she died, she should stop the clocks as a sign that she still existed, the moment she died all of the clocks in the house stopped, the cooker clock stopped and never worked again, the same with the clock in my dads car. One day, it was a bright sunny day, nothing scary about it, I heard someone at the door and went to answer, I remember seeing a lady standing there in a blue dress with white spots on it, she was smiling, I can't remember if she spoke to me, but I went to get my mum to tell her 'Jill was at the door', she went to check but nobody was there.

The house we lived at before (which I was too young to remember) was partly an old castle, there was a large octagonal tower as one of the rooms and some ruined architecture around the grounds. My mum was in one night and was looking out the window, she saw a man coming accross the garden towards the house, he wasn't bobbing or moving his arms like any normal person would when walking, suddenly, he glanced up at her, she froze with fear, apparently he accelerated to a very fast pace and sharply turned a right angle and disappeared off into some of the ruins. She was so scared she ran around the house turning all the lights on and put the stereo on full blast.

When she was younger, she had a friend who's mum claimed to be a white witch. One evening, her, the daughter and some friends decided to try making a ouija Board. They wrote the 26 letters of the alphabet and the numbers 1-10 down and arranged them into a circle, glass upside down in the middle. I'm not sure of the exact details, but apparently at one point the glass flew accross the table and smashed against the wall, the sound of heavy footsteps boomed from upstairs and the door slammed to what they thought was the mothers room, there was a massive crash all of a sudden as if someone had tipped over a wardrobe or heavy piece of furniture, but when they went to check, nothing had been touched. When the mother returned home as soon as she walked in the door she stopped and turned to her daughter, 'What have you done?!' she said, they told her about the ouija board and she was furious.

v5point0
07-25-2010, 04:32 AM
I think the one that frightens me the most is the story of the banshee, every culture I know has it and I have heard many scary stories about them and even heard one before.

Apparently if you hear her laugh near she is far away from you and if you hear her laugh far away she is near to you. She has long hair, long nails, a very hideous looking face and flies around. I have heard stories of her flying on top of the roof of a car, chasing motorcyclist at top speeds, frightening people from tree tops with her laughs and in these instances she has attacked or killed her victims.

My story happened about 10 years or more ago, I can't really remember and it was while I was living in my former house which was surrounded by a rubber estate and so the surroundings are very quiet. One night while I was in my room, I think it was way past 12am, I heard a young woman's hysterical laugh, it went on for a bit and it was coming from far AWAY. I knew what it was at that age but I didn't know the distance and proximity relationship, even so it was enough to keep me awake the whole night. The next day, I heard the news that a family friend has passed away.

Elysony
03-31-2012, 07:43 PM
Fake.

RedRyder
03-31-2012, 08:11 PM
Since this was super bumped, let's make this a creepy pasta thread ;)