PDA

View Full Version : Advice to players who need urgent help

Helpless
01-04-2019, 02:34 AM
Here are some advice
1. Dont complain about being banned on forums that is not allowed
2. Send an email to the support team and be patient, sending multiple emails will just reset your spot in line
3. Don’t be toxic towards any of the developers
4. Be patient
5. Same as 4 be patient
6. Nothing more I can tell than be patient
No drama please
(P.s. Be friendly towards the customer support team, they’re trying there best. Also BE PATIENT!)

iceater
01-04-2019, 02:39 AM
Very well said

VenomSet
01-04-2019, 03:17 AM
Well I see your point, but I also do understand that these players who REALLY got banned innocently and are running for the leaderboard, have a hard time staying patient.
They invested tons of real life time and money/gold to be there and now they can’t do anything but accept the fact that every minute they fall behind other players a bit more.

Pretty frustrating if you ask me, I find this not ok how they treat their customers at time.
It is StS’ fault that their Ban-System doesn’t work correctly, not the players’ fault.

of course I’m only talking about the players who really did nothing. :)

Helpless
01-04-2019, 03:45 AM
Well I see your point, but I also do understand that these players who REALLY got banned innocently and are running for the leaderboard, have a hard time staying patient.
They invested tons of real life time and money/gold to be there and now they can’t do anything but accept the fact that every minute they fall behind other players a bit more.

Pretty frustrating if you ask me, I find this not ok how they treat their customers at time.
It is StS’ fault that their Ban-System doesn’t work correctly, not the players’ fault.

of course I’m only talking about the players who really did nothing. :)

Understandable but there is no other option but to be patient. We’re all human, humans make mistakes that’s how we learn

Crocodile
01-04-2019, 03:46 AM
my advise to avoid permaban is don't plat farm. if you got banned for that, congratulations!!

Tackled
01-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Here are some advice
1. Dont complain about being banned on forums that is not allowed
2. Send an email to the support team and be patient, sending multiple emails will just reset your spot in line
3. Don’t be toxic towards any of the developers
4. Be patient
5. Same as 4 be patient
6. Nothing more I can tell than be patient
No drama please
(P.s. Be friendly towards the customer support team, they’re trying there best. Also BE PATIENT!)

My friend you gotta put your foot in their shoes before you start trying to walk in them. I like your effort but you have no idea how it feels, you’re discussing the situation when you’ve seen cinco give all the post the same reply and lock them so why egg it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helpless
01-04-2019, 02:07 PM
My friend you gotta put your foot in their shoes before you start trying to walk in them. I like your effort but you have no idea how it feels, you’re discussing the situation when you’ve seen cinco give all the post the same reply and lock them so why egg it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how it feels to be wrongfully banned. I’ve been banned on different games, and I know that it sucks but you gotta be patient if you want a chance of being unbanned.

Fatday
01-05-2019, 06:39 AM
Sometimes bans don't occur because he does a violation, but they do transactions with people who violate. In this case, according to me, STS is very very not on point. Because he ban all people who make transactions against people who violate.

I jusy tired how bad they are.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Badjao
01-08-2019, 10:19 AM
Nicely said