PDA

View Full Version : Newbie: Bronxman

Bronxman2012
11-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Hello all! I started playing Pocket Legends last month, and it is a fantastic game. With the new leveling system, I am a level-44 archer. I think the game is terrific, and I recommended it to all of my friends and family.

Here are some suggestions I would make:

1. Have a Trade Regulator. Let's say for example that someone offers you a piece of equipment for 10,000 GP and it is really worth 2K gp. Before the trade goes through, what would be great would be to have a button you can press to see what the equipment is really worth.

2. Have a Set Completion button. Suppose you have one piece of equipment of a set. By clicking this button, you could quickly see what are the remaining members of the set, as well as which Campaign and/or Quest to go to to acquire each piece.

3. Keep the leveling system (or extend it to December 31). The idea of the old leveling system returning on Thursday is not an appealing one. Much buzz is generated about this leveling system. Also, as some of us have jobs and families, we don't have hours on end to level grind.

4. Make some rings available for purchase with GP. Some basic healing rings (especially for warriors) might be nice.

Keep up the great work!

Bronxman

Gaunab
11-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Hey Bronx, welcome to the forums! :)

I love to see how many suggestions you already have in head, this is always appreciated on the forums.

I'm supporting the ring idea, eventhough 5-10 plat isn't such a big deal (use tapjoy offers ;) ) and the rings don't give extreme bonuses...

However, your first suggestion is impractical, since the price of items steadily changes, dependent on supply and demand. Always check cs or ask an competent player before buying or selling anything! :)

Fao
11-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'm Fao and I love turtles! These are great ideas, and I agree with gaunab, the first one would be very hard because the items prices are always changing, and there is really no point when you can quickly go check the prices in the C.S. And A's for the set button, great idea for other players! I would like to add that there would have to be an option to turn the button off for players who don't really care to get sets. Great to see you have great ideas already and I think you have great potential to be a great forumer! Hope to see
You IG soon!

Walkhardd
11-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Hey bronx! Welcome to pl, and the forums!..I support # 2, and 4..as others have stated,# 1 wouldnt work.. an item is worth what a buyer is willing to pay, and its on you to know the market price of the item..however, I dont support taking advantage of players that dont know what an item is worth..just my opinion.

Ps- if you have any questions, or need help add me ingame

Ign: walkhardd, and stomphardd :)

Roc
11-29-2011, 12:43 PM
Welcome to the fold (muahhahhahaha ;)) and I actually think #1 *could maybe possible* work if there was a button that you could press to check the CS before finalizing a trade so that way you don't have to say, "One second, I need to check the CS to see if you're asking for too much!" :)