PDA

View Full Version : Lvl46 mythic aegis vs lvl71 arcane

Yeh
01-05-2019, 02:26 AM
Me and my warrior friend compared these 2 weapons in PVE (elite citadel timed and timekeeper’s crypt) and I gotta say.... the level 46 glintstone aegis put the new ebon aegis to shame . Why is this ?? now maybe in pvp the new one is alot better? Idk.

Griffinpuff
01-05-2019, 05:30 AM
Buying lavaforged armor

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Spell
01-05-2019, 10:25 AM
all the new weps minus the daggers need buffing....

richiewalz
01-05-2019, 03:10 PM
all the new weps minus the daggers need buffing....Agreed....especialy ebon aegis. It procs soooo rarely n even when it does it literaly makes no clear effects on opponent lmao

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Spell
01-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Agreed....especialy ebon aegis. It procs soooo rarely n even when it does it literaly makes no clear effects on opponent lmao

its because of the nerf .. before the nerf the weps proc did ALOT of dmg to the point of instakill.i believe sts nerfed it just a bit too much. they should have only toned it down like 25% not 80% (idk how much they toned it down but thats how it feels now!)

richiewalz
01-05-2019, 03:26 PM
its because of the nerf .. before the nerf the weps proc did ALOT of dmg to the point of instakill.i believe sts nerfed it just a bit too much. they should have only toned it down like 25% not 80% (idk how much they toned it down but thats how it feels now!)Yea they nerfed it to like 80% for ebon aegis while ebon dagger down to only like 30%...jeez rogues are just too powerful now. Other classes stands no chance whatsoever

ThreadPolice
01-05-2019, 06:56 PM
Me and my warrior friend compared these 2 weapons in PVE (elite citadel timed and timekeeper’s crypt) and I gotta say.... the level 46 glintstone aegis put the new ebon aegis to shame . Why is this ?? now maybe in pvp the new one is alot better? Idk.

To be polite you start with your friend in first, not with yourself.. so it should be ‘My warrior friend and I...’

Alghost
01-06-2019, 12:48 AM
To be polite you start with your friend in first, not with yourself.. so it should be ‘My warrior friend and I...’
This is forums not English 101 my friend, if you don’t like the way someone is chatting then I would advise a new solution for you. As in; don’t complain. End of story may you have a happy New Years.

VenomSet
01-06-2019, 04:41 PM

...... are you serious??

capeo
01-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Warrior weapons need to be buffed but i have never seen a wrapon buffed. Just nerfed.

PatD
01-07-2019, 12:02 PM
Feel the same here, please buff the new Ebon aegis so we feel its an arcane weapon, Thank you very much!

Oakmaiden
01-07-2019, 01:21 PM
Smells market manipulation to increase price of Aegis. Suddenly ppl looking to buy it.

Fearrr
01-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Feel the same here, please buff the new Ebon aegis so we feel its an arcane weapon, Thank you very much!

+1. The 2nd time buying one now hoping something has changed with Proc Damage/Rate since the last time. I really hope Devs you look into this soon. It's disappointing right now the current state of this Aegis.

Fearrr
01-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Smells market manipulation to increase price of Aegis. Suddenly ppl looking to buy it.

What? Do you even own a Ebon Aegis? Market Manipulation? This has been a on going debate since 12/25/2018 in the Ebon Dagger bug thread....

Vanquishier
01-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Agreed the ebon aegis need some adjustment

Oakmaiden
01-07-2019, 04:48 PM
What? Do you even own a Ebon Aegis? Market Manipulation? This has been a on going debate since 12/25/2018 in the Ebon Dagger bug thread....
I was speaking of the mythic Aegis and I dont need to own one add my comments. Trigger much?

Fearrr
01-07-2019, 05:32 PM
I was speaking of the mythic Aegis and I dont need to own one add my comments. Trigger much?

O I'm very triggered actually! You just ruined everyone's master plan of getting rich off of the Glint Aegis X_X......

Luciano Lobo
01-08-2019, 12:06 AM
Glintstone Aegis has been the best shield n sword weapon for the warrior since it came out. Paired with Magma AA, mobs are done fast (except on Mausoleum). Also if you farm jewels with elixirs it gives you a lot more than with other weapons. I have own all shield n swords weapons and Glint Aegis doesn't have competition, if we focus just in the proc. The stats are obviously outdated. Since the Immortal Aegis I believe the devs wanted to make a balance for the weapon, making it competitive on PvP too. In my personal experience when I was farming Nightmare map (alone), Glintstone Aegis practically swipes all mobs quickly, you press ultimate and poof! done, you just focus on the pillars. I would like to see a reinvention of this weapon proc or maybe have weapon proc slotting Idk just my thoughts, gl.

~LUCKYLOBO

Spell
01-08-2019, 12:49 AM
Glintstone Aegis has been the best shield n sword weapon for the warrior since it came out. Paired with Magma AA, mobs are done fast (except on Mausoleum). Also if you farm jewels with elixirs it gives you a lot more than with other weapons. I have own all shield n swords weapons and Glint Aegis doesn't have competition, if we focus just in the proc. The stats are obviously outdated. Since the Immortal Aegis I believe the devs wanted to make a balance for the weapon, making it competitive on PvP too. In my personal experience when I was farming Nightmare map (alone), Glintstone Aegis practically swipes all mobs quickly, you press ultimate and poof! done, you just focus on the pillars. I would like to see a reinvention of this weapon proc or maybe have weapon proc slotting Idk just my thoughts, gl.

~LUCKYLOBO

+100 for weapon proc slotting!

ebon gun+gnarld riffle armor+roots proc<33333

oh oh or ebon gun with balanced gun lightning proc *-*

kk im getting carried away huhu xp

Fearrr
01-08-2019, 01:16 AM
@ Luciano Lobo I agree 100% you make good points minus the proc slotting, I think that in general ruins how unique new procs are and will be in the future, as well as causing a bigger unbalance in the game among classes which is already a issue. Out of all the Ebon Weapons it looks like Aegis is the only one with one proc effect (Someone correct me if I'm wrong). 1. Maybe a DOT based on the aura range can be added to proc and leave the reflect damage the same with a buff in proc rate. 2. Leave the reflection base damage the same, buff proc rate, and have it stack in multiples of five similar to how Glint Aegis works, every time you our hit you gain a stack, and the stack increases proc reflect damage by 5%. 3. When Aura is activated it could have the chance to proc similar to how the Frost Touched Bulwark(Fav War Animation Proc) did but with a Swamp Elemental Animation for burst damage while leaving the reflection damage the same. I feel like these examples could make it more useful in Pve/Pvp. But Tbh a simple Damage/Proc Rate buff would be okay with me lol.

MasterP
01-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Thank you Professor, but nobody cares.. me he she who you i him my.. whatever xD :P